Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to have an affair in the cbd?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Would you take your non-WL mistress to a brothel and risk freaking her out having punters perv at her?
    Wouldn't worry me in the slightest. Also a lot of women are very curious about brothels and prostitution even though a lot would never do it. Don't you like men perving on your women and wishing they were you? Also most women are quite adventurous but want men to take the lead. Unfortunately a lot of men won't, then the women gets bored, the man thinks she doesn't like sex and the big wheel starts turning. Then she has an affair and does stuff she never does with her partner as she bored with him and he does the same as he is bored with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Wouldn't worry me in the slightest. Also a lot of women are very curious about brothels and prostitution even though a lot would never do it..
    I walked past ginza with my FWB last week and told her she could earn $2000 a day and she practically dragged me in there. Only the knowledge she would have to give 10 guys/day bbbj put her off - she was fine with the sex bit.

I have a secret nab account for punting. Seems to work well…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As other punters mentioned, I highly recommend Dayuse. Before Dayuse, I would book an overnight hotel/motel stay, but sometimes the girl cannot stay overnight and the big hassle comes when you have to checkout before a certain time the next day otherwise they will charge additional fees.
    Alternative suggestions and I will list the cons:
    1. Hire a karaoke room. Can get noisy and impacts performance.
    2. Go to the cinemas. People awareness and limited positions.

Must admit, you are game to be involved with a mistress/affair in this day and age with #METOO movement, prevalence of camera phones and missus with spies everywhere. In fact, there is a thread about a mistress suing her man when he dumped her.
    Good luck if you can cover your tracks.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you book an overnight stay, most hotels won't guarantee to let you into the room until around 2 pm.

With Day Use you can get in from 9 or 10 am

Must grade a office buildings have fancy end of trip facilities. Do it there. Be a legend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12