Thread: Don't miss out if your missing out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Don't miss out if your missing out

This is a regular stop for me. You always have a decent selection of attractive women. At their shop, I tried a few famous girls or have been recommended by their receptionists. Never let you down. I've spent the last week with Jassy, a stunning half-Chinese, half-Thai girl who was incredible with her moves and offered me the best girlfriend experience I've ever had. Jasmine was the second girl I went for; she was crazy (good crazy), and she teased and played with my body for approximately 40 minutes, knowing exactly what she was doing. I couldn't stop thinking about it once she was done with me. The best girls may be found at 200 Stranmore. For all you men out there looking for a good relaxing experience, go to 200 Parramatta Rd, Stanmore, google it and make a reservation on this number 0411 984 066.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review mate. seems like 200 Stanmore is the place to go

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Review? Sounds more like an advertorial.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Review? Sounds more like an advertorial.
    I've read a few such "advertising reviews" for this shop by a few other punters.

Writing reviews is an art.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I've read a few such "advertising reviews" for this shop by a few other punters.

Writing reviews is an art.
    You’re not wrong there Mr Sibon….some reviews have been so embellished that YMMV doesn’t cut it anymore!

Perhaps the term TTMV (the truth may vary) should used instead.

Banned
    YMMV is a bait term used a lot these days to make people think they'll have a chance at getting more than just a happy ending in massage shops. 227 North Strathfield advertised a new girl as 'open mind', and when I asked the girl she says she only does happy ending, not more than that.

The only place I find the description is written truthfully is SBM. When they advertise 'open mind' it means that all open mind girls will give CBJ with extra tips, and some are willing to offer sex as well. The ones I know that offers CBJ and sex is usually T Fiona, T Liya, C Bella and C Abby.

T Alina offers CBJ only.

And unfortunately none of the Japanese girls like Mayu or Aki offers CBJ or sex, even if you become their regular customers.

I rarely go to RnT shops for sex unless the girl has exceptional massage skills + really hot body + advertised as open minded. It's like one of those situations where you would do anything to fuck that lady and not backing up just because of "YMMV" excuses.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Thanks for good review and come to visit 200 PARAMATA ROAD stanmore 2048
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    ❤️❤️Saturday Beautiful ❤️❤️
    Alis (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Ally (Beautiful Young Girl)
    Bowie (Slim Beauty)
    CiCi (Thai Uni Girl)
    Last edited by 200 Stanmore Massage; 11-12-2021 at 03:22 PM.
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Banned
    Maybe open minded for some guys and not all customers?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Regular shop? Hasn't this place only been open for a few months under current management