Thread: Looking for great part 1 (or at least not boring)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Looking for great part 1 (or at least not boring)

Been trying many shops and girls for the last 4 years but only few names have amused me on part 1.
    I could even tell if the part 1 was good, part 2 would make me fully satisfied and more than happy.
    So far only Ada from SBM (now managing 200 Stanmore), Liya from SBM, Amy from CBD Style Massage (but she just quit from there &#128557, and Angela from Dreamgirl 130 (sometimes in SBM too)
    Mostly Thai girls are naughty and have good skills to please and do lots of teasing on part 1 which i like.
    If the girls can do proper or good massage that's an extra point but most of the time they're just rubbing your back without any pressure or power and also seems like scared to touch the cock.
    Please recommend me girls who do lots of teasing on part 1 if you guys know any.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you want teasing in part 1, pay in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Candy at 518 Kent for sure!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are willing to travel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Palm Thai massage- dulwich hill has great massage p1. However, the girls are not the prettiest.

For me p1 is very important, hard to find shops with amazing p1 + beautiful youg ML.

You can find MILFs great p1 + but looks are soso.

I'm hunting for gems too!
    Will def try Liya SBM soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    If you want teasing in part 1, pay in advance.
    that's one way to do it! but I think MLs these day are not that cautions anymore, they will tease you unless you say no.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sara at Summerville, knows her massage skills and has other skills too.

Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Candy at 518 Kent for sure!
    Also Susan from the same shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtcobain27 View Post
    Been trying many shops and girls for the last 4 years but only few names have amused me on part 1.
    I could even tell if the part 1 was good, part 2 would make me fully satisfied and more than happy.
    So far only Ada from SBM (now managing 200 Stanmore), Liya from SBM, Amy from CBD Style Massage (but she just quit from there &#128557, and Angela from Dreamgirl 130 (sometimes in SBM too)
    Mostly Thai girls are naughty and have good skills to please and do lots of teasing on part 1 which i like.
    If the girls can do proper or good massage that's an extra point but most of the time they're just rubbing your back without any pressure or power and also seems like scared to touch the cock.
    Please recommend me girls who do lots of teasing on part 1 if you guys know any.

Cheers
    Try Sara from MAC

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Also Susan from the same shop.
    I have tried going with Candy 2 weeks ago and it was unbelievable experience flied me to the moon. but since i went on saturday there it was quite busy and Candy seemed nervous when the bell ringed means customer is coming and ended my session with there were still 15 mins left.
    Is Susan around same age as Candy?
    Similar technique?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Try Sara from MAC
    Is she good? She is on roster today but i missed it couldn't make time for it

Quote Originally Posted by kurtcobain27 View Post
    I have tried going with Candy 2 weeks ago and it was unbelievable experience flied me to the moon. but since i went on saturday there it was quite busy and Candy seemed nervous when the bell ringed means customer is coming and ended my session with there were still 15 mins left.
    Is Susan around same age as Candy?
    Similar technique?
    Susan is a few years younger than Candy, skills wise, I would say Candy is the master and Susan is the Star Apprentice with lots of experiences and practices! But no two MLs would have the exact skills hence always different experiences for the punters .

Way back when Candy was still running QVB (this was before Pennant Hill Rd and Pyrmont and the Mamasan doubles, I used to see Susan regularly on Saturdays!! Just saying it.

Cheers