Thread: Here today, gone tomorrow, then back again...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Here today, gone tomorrow, then back again...

Coffee with a punting mate...
    He complains that his favourites keep coming and going, he's actually referring to their advertising.
    An example is on e&b, but when I pointed out in comparison on locanto the old adverts just seem to hang around and you have to look if expired or not or when the last time the advertiser did something to the advert..
    Then he bitches about the "available 24hrs" as compared to listed times, because unless they are an agency they really aren't available 24 hours.
    Obviously Locanto & e&b are the 2 more active sites, with a lot of scrapping going on for many of the others.

So what do you folks think are the best for punters ? (and the best for the advertisers)

And if the advertisers do have a web site, do you look at them ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Advertiser with 24 hours or 24/7 I always tend to ignore if I am looking for a private. Saying that makes me think its an agent.

I do look at the web sites, but will not pay for access. Ok I tend to be perverted like the majority here and actually want to try different types of pussies. hopefully their web sites might have a photo which will attract me.
    How many different types of pussies are there ?