Thread: young friendly Sophie and stunning Grace

Banned

young friendly Sophie and stunning Grace

Just had a great time with the new young NZ Sophie today…, she has soft cheerful voice, friendly cheeky and simply beautiful…

30 mins of non stop action i walk out with jelly legs and big smile on my face… then i saw this tall beautiful red haired princess in pink dress in the corridor on the way out…. it was Grace… she must be wearing high heel coz she looks taller than i remembered her… i say hi to her and she smiled at me and we have brief chat… alas i m totally spent with no energy and weak legs after Sophie…. but Grace stunning look tonight is breathtaking…

Great night to close the year of 2021

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Just had a great time with the new young NZ Sophie today…, she has soft cheerful voice, friendly cheeky and simply beautiful…

30 mins of non stop action i walk out with jelly legs and big smile on my face… then i saw this tall beautiful red haired princess in pink dress in the corridor on the way out…. it was Grace… she must be wearing high heel coz she looks taller than i remembered her… i say hi to her and she smiled at me and we have brief chat… alas i m totally spent with no energy and weak legs after Sophie…. but Grace stunning look tonight is breathtaking…

Great night to close the year of 2021
    Are the pics really sophie and how much for 30 minutes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    Are the pics really sophie and how much for 30 minutes?
    yes the photos are real, she has black hair currently so is the second photo. it was $270 for 30 mins, bit steep price, especially when comparing with Grace at $170….
    Prices are increasing everywhere , and my salary stays the same for donkey years…sad, i have to cut down on eating out nowadays, coz even the small restaurants or humble meat pie and coffee cost $20 plus (Pattison Bondi Junction)… so mostly i cook at home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes the photos are real, she has black hair currently so is the second photo. it was $270 for 30 mins, bit steep price, especially when comparing with Grace at $170….
    For that price was DFK/ DATY/ BBBJ included?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    For that price was DFK/ DATY/ BBBJ included?
    No, western service , no DFK (i didnt try, but she was friendly and warm, so still GFE feels), DATY (didnt try), she is fully shaved very smooth down there i thought she got it lasered. CBJ only, i was rock hard right from the beginning so full action for almost 30 mins 3-4 different positions

Banned
    i would recommend Grace for brothers who hasnt seen her. I have been with her twice this year and when i saw her at the corridor last night she just getting more and more beautiful…; she allows anal too for just extra $50, french Iris at 479 is great too, but i paid whooping extra $150 on top of $220 for anal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i would recommend Grace for brothers who hasnt seen her. I have been with her twice this year and when i saw her at the corridor last night she just getting more and more beautiful…; she allows anal too for just extra $50, french Iris at 479 is great too, but i paid whooping extra $150 on top of $220 for anal
    How is Iris's body? Does she haev a big ass?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    How is Iris's body? Does she haev a big ass?
    oh yeah… meaty youthful yet with slim waist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the replies!
    How does Sophie’s body and face compare to Grace and Iris?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Thanks for the replies!
    How does Sophie’s body and face compare to Grace and Iris?
    they all beautiful in their own way…,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review

Are there pics of grace and Sophie. N5m website are missing them