Thought I’d give this place a go on New Years Day since it is quite local. It’s on the quiet side of North Strathfield right opposite the station and they do have a rear entrance. Greeted by the papasan and directed to go upstairs to room 1 which had aircon which was a plus as it was a hot day.

Booked Chinese girl Coco for an hour based on Wechat photos which unfortunately were fake. The ones that are actually taken on premise are real though. Girl was mid to late 20s from Northern China, with decent c cup tits which I think were enhanced and a cute face. Part 1 was good, with generous amount of oil. Worked all over my back, legs, neck and shoulders with the right amount of firmness. She massaged the inner thighs quite a bit and the occasional tackle tickle got me very aroused for part 2.

Hot towel wipedown and told to turn around about 40 minutes after. Got quoted for part 2, 2.5 and 3 at $50 increments. Bargained down a 20% discount for part 3. Nothing much to write home about but left quite satisfied. Had a head massage for remaining time. There’s also a shower which I made use of before leaving. YMMV.