Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One from the vaults: Didi and Shella threesome - pussy stack madness

Senior Member(無間使者)

One from the vaults: Didi and Shella threesome - pussy stack madness

This happened along time ago when 278 club was brimming with asian hotties who put the shop on the map. i am talking about the likes of Bobo, Roxy, Yoyo, Joy, Rui, Cici, Deer, Baby and many more.

I always wanted a threesome and had always planned to do one. My first pairing would have been Venus and Rui, but alas venus was out of country. so i asked who does threesomes and the 278 club dude said Didi and Shella.

Now i have fucked both these beauties before. Didi once and Shella about three times. Didi is hot, with big boobs and a chunky ass. Shella is slim, fit as fuck and extremely pretty, with the tightest pussy.

So i rock up to the shop and get ushered to a room and the girls are already there waiting for me.

Pleasantries were exchanged, with shella recognising me instantly. Straight into DFK with both girls taking turns shoving their tongues down my throat. Shella in a more romantic manner while Didi was doing ti like we were two drunk people who met at a club.

We undress in a rush, both girls were wearing tight dresses which came off really easy. I was then drowning in tits. shella's tits are smaller but tasty, Didi's is massive and sweet.

Shower was the normal stuff, with didi blowing me while i was busy making out with shella.

We move on to the bed and this is where my imagination went wild. I asked the girls to get down on all fours with didi at the bottom and shella on top.

Oh my my my what a view. admired the view for a bit. Didi has nice pussy lips which are bigger than shellas. both girls buttholes looked inviting, shella's butthole almost pink in colour while's didi's a nice chocolate brown.

i now proceeded to go to town on their pussies while they were stacked on top of each other. lick didi's pussy and move to shella's and so it continued. at the same time i was rubbing their buttholes. so damn hot.

Now time to fuck. put on a condom and in i went into Didi's warm pussy while they were still stacked. Pumped away while i was playing with shellas butthole. oh how i wish i could fuck both girls with the same condom so i could easily switch between both pussies while they are stacked.

Alas, dreams are to remain dreams and i change condoms and shella gets on top and rides me. The girl can ride. her moans are hot. Didi is in my ears whispering " u want to cum in her pussy"..... but no, i still wanna fuck more. next up is doggy with shella. her ass is so shapely with an insane hip to waist ratio. im pounding her while didi is laying next to us playing with her tits.

Now i cant let didi go without fucking her again, so on to didi in missionary. her body is so slim, making her tits even bigger. im making out with shella while i pump didi. the sensation is too much and cum inside Didi, while shella still kisses me.

I fall onto didi's breasts while shella is laying on my back. patting me.

We clean up and the buzzer goes off. dress up and say good bye to both girls. i sadly wont be seeing them ever again as both disappeared from the roster soon after, but what a way to remember both of them by.

I hope to continue my threesome experiences but i cant seem to find any good pairing. Too many new girls in both shops, hard to know who is good and who is good fun in a threesome.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ Ah! the good old days!
    We were spoiled with choices at that time.
    I am a big fan of Shella. Didi, I only saw once; I didn't have much chemistry with her for some reason.

I am still in contact with Shella, Deer, and Yoyo from the list.

While Deer will never return, Shella might come back at some point.
    Yoyo, on the other hand, is still in Sydney and works in massage parlor.
    I have met her few times although no sex is allowed.

Bobo had a boyfriend and could already be married by now.
    Baby's last known shop was somewhere in Burwood.
    Never got around to seeing her again as she completely disappeared.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which massage parlour is yoyo working at?? I miss her blowjobs...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Which massage parlour is yoyo working at?? I miss her blowjobs...
    Sorry can't tell you. If you have her WeChat contact her yourself.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Does anyone remember Chinese Tiffany? Omg she was a wild one. We really hit it off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Honestly my biggest disappointment was that I moved to Sydney the week Deer stopped working, never got to try her.
    Unlike One23Four, I do think you missed out.
    Again, experience might vary from punter to punter.
    But generally, she was well-loved.

I always had great sessions with Deer. Her BBBJ was awesome; it used to go on and on forever.
    And she used to allow me to gently face fuck which was awesome experience.
    And she had a great perky ass. And she was as tight as they ever came. And she was the one who got me hooked on to CIM.

Lookwise, I found her really really sexy.
    There is a reason why she is reviewed by so many punters (from her 5 star stint to M5 to Ginza).

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Does anyone remember Chinese Tiffany? Omg she was a wild one. We really hit it off.
    She is Tina now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Sorry can't tell you. If you have her WeChat contact her yourself.
    If I had her WeChat contact I wouldn't be on this forum asking, only had a chance to see her two times at ginza and then she left

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    She is Tina now.

Oh really? Does Tina still work at Ginza or somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Oh really? Does Tina still work at Ginza or somewhere else?
    Yes, 479.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm wondering if its a big deal revealing where she works? She works at a legit massage joint, so anyone going to see her needs to respect the rules and not expect extras.

I know where she works.
    He didn't even have to reply at all if he didn't want to say, he just wants to show everyone "oh look at me I have her WeChat and know where so works"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Yes, 479.

Hmm is that really tiffany? Just looking at the photos. Did she grow out her hair?

Damn must book her next time if she comes back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm wondering if its a big deal revealing where she works? She works at a legit massage joint, so anyone going to see her needs to respect the rules and not expect extras.

I know where she works.
    I just keep it private but if you have her WeChat good luck. She have others punters asking her other girls way about she don't give. She might not want to see some of her Ginza customers. As some have say no extra extra.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    He didn't even have to reply at all if he didn't want to say, he just wants to show everyone "oh look at me I have her WeChat and know where so works"
    Sorry Bro. I was a bit quick in writing. Not to rub on you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Sorry Bro. I was a bit quick in writing. Not to rub on you.
    It's all good bro, just be straight up and I will totally understand, plenty of other girls out there but just looking for someone that has good skills at deep throating haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Shella is good looking and busty, natural D cup. It is good news that she may come back at some time in time but she hasn’t been working for two years so the chance of returning is perhaps slim.
    Which shella we talking about??
    Long time ago I'm her regular, but not sure we talking about the same shella,
    Is she still in sydney? Because i never have chance to asking her contact before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Which shella we talking about??
    Long time ago I'm her regular, but not sure we talking about the same shella,
    Is she still in sydney? Because i never have chance to asking her contact before
    Yeah, it's the same Shella.
    Nobody has been named Shella besides her in Ginza,

She is not in Sydney.
    Back home in China since the beginning of COVID.

There is a slim chance she might come next year.
    For that, check the roster from time to time as we are not anybody's google calendar.

Ah...Didi. Had some great sessions with her, including a double with a girl still on the roster at 310. Almost my favourite girl in 2020. I hear she is coming back, not sure when and will definitely have a different name. I love her, like so many other WL's hahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ideal threesome for me would be K Rebecca and T Jayla. Ultimate GFE and PSE in one room lol. Jayla fucks like a jackhammer and dirty talks up a storm, and we all know Rebecca's wonders. Plus, they have very similar body types (and skin colours).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, is C Tina really Tiffany? Slightly enhanced tits, scorpion tattoo, did some light pussy slide?
    Sought a husband due to pressure from her family? Also heard she would invite guys onto a boat for the week, have them pay big bucks for merely the occasional fuck.
    Wouldn't mind another romp with her, if she's back to her original ways tbh. Keep an ear out lads, let me know if possible, I'll be watching the after reports just in case.

Edit: OH, forgot the most distinguishing factor.
    The eyes. Her eyes alone could make you nut. Intense and seductive af.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast