Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: has anyone tried Midnight delight at parramatta?

Junior Member(有D料到)

has anyone tried Midnight delight at parramatta?

I was always wondering about this place. the photo of the girls in their website looks decent. What is included in standard services? can anyone recommend me a nice big arse girl?

cheers (^▽^)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I been wondering the same thing. Not much reviews on here. Will be great to get some recent reviews

Banned
    First and last time here was around 2013-2014. Plenty of huge arses here but only if you're into fat white chicks. Had to wait 20mins before I finally got the best out of the lineup - blonde Russian Australian with curvy body. She is the smallest out of all the lineup but not slim. Pretty sure she was the most popular in the shop at the time.

I don't know if I'd go back there these days. White WLs charge a lot for standard service. If I pay $20k for a watch I'd expect to own at least a low to mid range Rolex or Patek Philippe instead of Casio, same as when I pay $300 for sex I expect the WL to give me GFE rather than SFE (star fish experience).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not the greatest place, like started again says, but rooms are good. Price is decent for western. Some gems, maybe not in top tier looks but service/attitude.
    Nowadays I've seen average looking white, African girls and Latinas there too. Can be rude receptionist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rude receptionist seems to be a common theme. Thanks guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More like 'midnight fright', arse and blubber needing a 'wide load' sign

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They used to have some new hot talent pre COVID. But yes, Shame the quality of girls hasn't improved since the previous girls never came back.

There was an Asian named Angel who was skinny and 19 years old though and she's left. Never got to visit her.

Banned
    https://www.midnightdelight.com.au/services-fees
    Heard it closed then re opened with
    New management
    The white whales seem to have gone but still bigger girls in roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bringing this back. Seems to be new wl recently. Anyone have any other reviews?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great looking rosters. Not many places have thick busty ladies on their rosters anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was the hottest and cutest 18 year old Asian chick that worked there after the 2021 lockdown called Angel but she stopped working there recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats a shame. Any recent reviews?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cramboi2 View Post
    There was the hottest and cutest 18 year old Asian chick that worked there after the 2021 lockdown called Angel but she stopped working there recently.
    Any ideas where she went?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ben there many years ago. Not impressed with the lineup so didn't choose anyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cramboi2 View Post
    I'm pretty sure she was ABC too

Banned
    Went there originally back in 2010 or so.
    Also went there couple months back twice for a lady called Bee. If you like thick and curvy asses it’s a 9/10. Her face is a 1.5/10. Straight from Campbeltown. She was on coke on both occasions so she was a bit how you going. Tbh shit service and just wanted to finish. All the other ladies looked over 40

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Went there originally back in 2010 or so.
    Also went there couple months back twice for a lady called Bee. If you like thick and curvy asses it’s a 9/10. Her face is a 1.5/10. Straight from Campbeltown. She was on coke on both occasions so she was a bit how you going. Tbh shit service and just wanted to finish. All the other ladies looked over 40
    O damn. Thanks for that. Bee was actually someone i was wanting to see. Are the WL all western service? Would I need to pay extra for DATY for example?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    O damn. Thanks for that. Bee was actually someone i was wanting to see. Are the WL all western service? Would I need to pay extra for DATY for example?

I’m pretty sure they are all western service. As for extra for daty, I assume some just won’t allow it, some will, and some will want extra. It would vary girl to girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    I’m pretty sure they are all western service. As for extra for daty, I assume some just won’t allow it, some will, and some will want extra. It would vary girl to girl.
    True. Def need to find out. Guess seeing a line of wls will be better at this point to find what they offer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just messaged midnight delight on snapchat and they said that wls currently do not offer any extras because of omnicron.

Just standard service.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast