Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: has anyone tried Midnight delight at parramatta?

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Zippyandbungle2's Avatar
    Great thanks, any reviews? have been looking at Candice, Talia, Kitten, they're kinda my type.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nadia midnight delight …perfectly ok but

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyandbungle2 View Post
    Great thanks, any reviews? have been looking at Candice, Talia, Kitten, they're kinda my type.
    Tried this venue for the first time. No bbbj for standard price. Nadia was fine and my cup of tea but the engagement and enthusiasm was lacking. A real contrast with experiences at 5g by comparison. Sighted another possibly Chinese girl and intro with Sylvia. Thoroughly pleasant but IMO nothing to knock your socks off.
    Have now ticked the box with this venue, would not rule out trying again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Went there originally back in 2010 or so.
    Also went there couple months back twice for a lady called Bee. If you like thick and curvy asses it’s a 9/10. Her face is a 1.5/10. Straight from Campbeltown. She was on coke on both occasions so she was a bit how you going. Tbh shit service and just wanted to finish. All the other ladies looked over 40
    What is mean by straight from Cambeltown? Does it mean drug addicts? Or anything else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    What is mean by straight from Cambeltown? Does it mean drug addicts? Or anything else?
    Ok, I see now why .. one of the suburb review says this

"It really is a Shambletown"
    I lived in the Campbelltown area as a teen and some of my family still live there. The town's "bad rap" is well founded! Although the infrastructure was good with excellent shopping, there was violence, crime and drug issues that are typical of low socio-economic areas in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Campbelltown has one of the highest (if not the highest) rates of car theft in Australia. Certain suburbs (eg. Bradbury) were known for ease of access to drugs. I remember a teen was raped in a local park, friends were "rolled" by teen thugs, bashed at the train station or Mawson Park, and local gang activity was rife. Public Schools were rife with violence and I changed to a private school due to being threatened with violence. Our house in Woodbine was burglarised. Although Woodbine is a nice suburb, it is unfortunately adjacent to Claymore (a welfare suburb filled with public housing, crime and poverty). Unless Campbelltown has somehow miraculously transformed in recent years (which I hear it hasn't), I would definitely not recommend it - that is unless you want to run a drug dealing business or car theft ring.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been twice recently.

Private entry. The cabbies can probably tell since they hang out on the road, but they won't be able to see you once you walk around the corner.

Inside is clean, if a little dated. I have only done line ups. Most of the girls are a little larger, especially the white ones. Both times I had about 5 choices. If you are looking for tiny girls they exist here too but you probably need to check the roster and book. The roster is not everything on offer. Both times I saw girls that were not on it.

You will find girls here that are harder to find in other shops. They have several dark african ladies for example. I have seen Camilla (she is on the roster) and Savanna. The photos on the roster are accurate, but usual air brushing. Both were lovely ladies, very accommodating and nice. Camilla had poor english, but both were lovely and deserve the upmost respect. I get the impression a lot of men have been fairly awful to Savanna so if you do see her take your time.

WIR? Yes. I will actually. Its nice to get something different. I also found that I have a taste for dark girls and this is a good option.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My go to place for non Asian. Really nice facilities. Can be a little pricy if you include extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    My go to place for non Asian. Really nice facilities. Can be a little pricy if you include extras.
    Yes that about sums it up. Each girl has a set price, set duration and set menu - that was a couple of years ago - given a line up of about five ladies who verbally offered their wares - I thought took the best of a bad bunch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123