Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappeared for a week, hospital story?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Disappeared for a week, hospital story?

Hey lads, out here asking if this has ever happened to you or if it sounds sus..

I'd seen a WL semi regularly until out of nowhere she disappears from the roster. She was on there before and then just poof, gone. I figured I'd try messaging the shop and was told she was in the hospital. I came to think shes just moved on but then 2 weeks later, she's back.

I've no experiences with STIs but the hospital story doesnt sit right. Do i have cause to worry that maybe she needed to rush off the roster bcause of a scare?

I've booked her for tonight even and now I'm having a second thought. What do you think?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe she WAS in hospital, it's none of your business why.

If you think she was hiding because of STI, best you go somewhere else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccat View Post
    Hey lads, out here asking if this has ever happened to you or if it sounds sus..

I'd seen a WL semi regularly until out of nowhere she disappears from the roster. She was on there before and then just poof, gone. I figured I'd try messaging the shop and was told she was in the hospital. I came to think shes just moved on but then 2 weeks later, she's back.

I've no experiences with STIs but the hospital story doesnt sit right. Do i have cause to worry that maybe she needed to rush off the roster bcause of a scare?

I've booked her for tonight even and now I'm having a second thought. What do you think?
    I'd go and get an STi test if I were you just in case

Banned
    Very rare that an STI leads to hospitalisation
    As was said earlier it’s none of anyones business why she was hospitalised
    If concerned don’t see her… Simple

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I think …. DICKHEAD

wonder what she was thinking about you, when You hadn’t seen her for weeks .. nothing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some helpful, some not-so helpful comments. Thanks for the helpful ones.

I'd said i had no experience with anything like this and wanted to check if anyone had any insight to share. Again, thanks LV and toys for keeping it direct and on topic.

Otherwise, seems like there's a couple lurking with a tendency to overread and overreact.

Anyway, went through with the booking, sounds like it was legit and just something personal. She was happy to touch on the subject. Now I know.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I'd said i had no experience with anything like this and wanted to check if anyone had any insight to share. Again, thanks LV and toys for keeping it direct and on topic.

Otherwise, seems like there's a couple lurking with a tendency to overread and overreact.

Anyway, went through with the booking, sounds like it was legit and just something personal. She was happy to touch on the subject. Now I know.
    Thanks for the update….there’s nothing like a happy ending to start off the day.

A friend of mine who has retired now went into hospital for a week not from STDs but a stupid punter that was biting her pussy in DATY.

He made her bleed and she then got a bacterial infection.

Luckily she's PR but still a loss of income.

She is very hesitant about letting anyone DATY now, she doesn't even let me do it when I see her privately.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    A friend of mine who has retired now went into hospital for a week not from STDs but a stupid punter that was biting her pussy in DATY.

He made her bleed and she then got a bacterial infection.

Luckily she's PR but still a loss of income.

She is very hesitant about letting anyone DATY now, she doesn't even let me do it when I see her privately.

that sounded like the Hayne plane lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bruh, I don’t take it personally , nor should you. however you appear to be a grown up , yet at the same time appear to ask a most absurdist /vain/inane question .. but I looked at your post count, it’s low as is the nature of question and timbre

. Ask away on a ‘public forum’ and you’ll get a mixed bag of respondents and response . You ended your story and asked … …what do you think...

come to think of it there’s a rash of low count humorists, bangin out topics … in a rush for status .. including I broke a condom what should I do … perhaps you can advise the poor suffering fool

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    For fucks sake bro, just chill out. If you are this worried and paranoid then forget about punting.
    There are thousands of reasons why a person can go into hospital that have nothing to do with STIs.
    And maybe she didn't even go to hospital but needed time off for other personal reasons but the reception just made up the hospital story.
    Again there are thousands of reasons why someone takes time off work for personal reasons.
    You can't just jump to the conclusion that its because of a STI.
    Chill out bro and enjoy your punting, but if it's stressing you out too much then find another hobby.
    Punting should be about stress relief, not stress creation.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    For fucks sake bro, just chill out. If you are this worried and paranoid then forget about punting.
    There are thousands of reasons why a person can go into hospital that have nothing to do with STIs.
    And maybe she didn't even go to hospital but needed time off for other personal reasons but the reception just made up the hospital story.
    Again there are thousands of reasons why someone takes time off work for personal reasons.
    You can't just jump to the conclusion that its because of a STI.
    Chill out bro and enjoy your punting, but if it's stressing you out too much then find another hobby.
    Punting should be about stress relief, not stress creation.
    Exactly, you don't go into hospital for STDs. It's usually just prescribed medication.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s petty common for WLs to get hurt in the process of their work - can be for many reasons. When they do they just take time out. My regulars over the years would usually just say so. Depending on what happened they’d be gone for a day to a few weeks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe she gone to hospital because some dudes bang or play her pussy to hard. Just ask her more regular will try you.

100% std n taking the time to recover. Holiday is another common excuse. Basically never believe a word from a wl/ml. Think about it another way, if she told U she's got some std n will come back in 2 weeks. are you really going to see her again? I think not.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    100% std n taking the time to recover. Holiday is another common excuse. Basically never believe a word from a wl/ml.
    Maybe she got pregnant who know !

Yeh could be 2 weeks is enough for an abortion

Banned
    I remember one time the boss stated that the girl had returned to her country. Surprise surprise I ran into her on the street and told her what her boss had said. She said she wanted to take a break because the boss was pushing her to work everyday and she was exhausted and wanted to do other things. Never believe everything that a shop boss or manager tells you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sometime is the girls that tell the shop why she is not working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some real busy bodies out there, it's absolutely nobody's business what her medical situation is, it's between her and her Doctor...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast