Baby name: Alice ( Vietnam)

Date: 3/dec/21

Establishment: 184 Drummoyne massage

Address: 184 Victoria rd, Drummoyne

Happy hours: 10am-8pm

Damage: $90/30mins

Happiness received: professional massage/erotic foreplay/ nhj

Value for money: definitely

Get job done in five dock and planning heading back to office, but nice weather for punter which shouldn't be wasted. Checked my fav shops around the area, Damn, no one fits my time. 227, 14 were all busy. :
    Sorry to my bro, seems no fun for the day. Desperation drived us back passing Victoria rd, destiny made kind of joke, was stopped at a traffic sign. A shop sign just right besides me and street parking was right here. Pulled over my car, thought a quick and unexpected release also can be a good surprise. Besides I really need a bit fix on my back.

Walked in, was greeted by a very pretty young lady, half of her assets can't wait to hide no more said "hello" to me ( surpriseingly a lucky day???)

Can't wait to pay the money for 1 hr, but shit again, she is awaiting on her booking, 30 mins is maximum, ,. 30 mins is better than nothing , especially for the pair.settle the finance and rush into the room, the room is very big and tidy, even shower is in the room( another good sign, if u know what I mean):

Took off the last piece on me, ready to lie down, but magicly my bro was addressed by a warm and little creamy hand, the feeling was fuxxing wonderful, I just closed my eyes, let this magic go over my bro at her addicted tempo. Then another hand came over grabbing the bottom of my hook, slightly twisted it, damn I can tell this one's skill is top 5 in Sydney from my experience. I just keep siting tight at the edge of the bed,
    She slightly bow her body over , can let her deep crack slide over my bro. I was more than iron-man, no more wait , turn her around standing, facing her to the mirror, left hand slowly expose the perfect boobs, right hand roll up her sexy skirt, she was wearing fuxxing sexy t back on her damm meaty booty, can't stop keep grinding. For the rest , just put all your imaginations, all I can tell is I took a decent travel around Europe ( Spanish, Italian). A big load came in the end is fuxxing damn better than ever.

But the nice thing from this hottie is even just paid for half hr, after the loading, she still patiently gave me 5 mins sensational back and head massage. And I can say it's really qualified skills.

Happy is always short, time to leave. But will be back for sure. What a great day. Life is punting, punting is life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome AR. Heard it is under new management. Keen to check it out next time.

Banned
    Never Been to 184
    Always thought it was a legit Thai Shop
    Time for a visit perhaps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Never Been to 184
    Always thought it was a legit Thai Shop
    Time for a visit perhaps
    We always need a magnifier for punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great review bro! So many shops closed down and reopen with new management during lock down, can't wait to see the huge jump of new girls when the boarder is re-opened

I saw Miki today.

Shop looks pretty legit from outside, huge rooms with showers on the inside.

Miki is tall, slim, large bolt-ons, ok face, mid 30’s? Bum and hips a bit small for my taste.

Very friendly and open minded, but wrong time of month to do much

Very good medium pressure massage, chatty, decent English.
    HJ good but a little too much FOAM.

Is this a sister shop to 14 Concord? Same kinda vibe and similar roster…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know if they have a rear entrance?

May I know what is the shop name? Ratana?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel on Miki mate, how’s the open minded bit?

Now you mentioned it does have a 14 Concord vibe, same owner maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Thanks for the intel on Miki mate, how’s the open minded bit?

Now you mentioned it does have a 14 Concord vibe, same owner maybe?
    I presume ymmv, but seemed like the full menu was on offer and that she was pretty flexible and enthusiastic. I didn’t ask the prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Jo Jo here yesterday. Taiwanese lady, quite a pretty face, but pear shaped body. Probably mid 30's - advertised as 21 :-)
    Said she works in grocery store couple of days a week and massage a couple of days.
    Was keen to earn some tips !

Seem to have mostly Chinese working here with a couple of Thai's as well.

Reception /massage lady with braces is friendly.

Wechat pics are heavily photoshopped.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I presume ymmv, but seemed like the full menu was on offer and that she was pretty flexible and enthusiastic. I didn’t ask the prices.
    Haha true, I was there the other day with Mai, didn’t offer much but as you say ymmv

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Baby name: Alice ( Vietnam)

Date: 3/dec/21

Establishment: 184 Drummoyne massage

Address: 184 Victoria rd, Drummoyne

Happy hours: 10am-8pm

Damage: $90/30mins

Happiness received: professional massage/erotic foreplay/ nhj

Value for money: definitely

Get job done in five dock and planning heading back to office, but nice weather for punter which shouldn't be wasted. Checked my fav shops around the area, Damn, no one fits my time. 227, 14 were all busy. :
    Sorry to my bro, seems no fun for the day. Desperation drived us back passing Victoria rd, destiny made kind of joke, was stopped at a traffic sign. A shop sign just right besides me and street parking was right here. Pulled over my car, thought a quick and unexpected release also can be a good surprise. Besides I really need a bit fix on my back.

Walked in, was greeted by a very pretty young lady, half of her assets can't wait to hide no more said "hello" to me ( surpriseingly a lucky day???)

Can't wait to pay the money for 1 hr, but shit again, she is awaiting on her booking, 30 mins is maximum, ,. 30 mins is better than nothing , especially for the pair.settle the finance and rush into the room, the room is very big and tidy, even shower is in the room( another good sign, if u know what I mean):

Took off the last piece on me, ready to lie down, but magicly my bro was addressed by a warm and little creamy hand, the feeling was fuxxing wonderful, I just closed my eyes, let this magic go over my bro at her addicted tempo. Then another hand came over grabbing the bottom of my hook, slightly twisted it, damn I can tell this one's skill is top 5 in Sydney from my experience. I just keep siting tight at the edge of the bed,
    She slightly bow her body over , can let her deep crack slide over my bro. I was more than iron-man, no more wait , turn her around standing, facing her to the mirror, left hand slowly expose the perfect boobs, right hand roll up her sexy skirt, she was wearing fuxxing sexy t back on her damm meaty booty, can't stop keep grinding. For the rest , just put all your imaginations, all I can tell is I took a decent travel around Europe ( Spanish, Italian). A big load came in the end is fuxxing damn better than ever.

But the nice thing from this hottie is even just paid for half hr, after the loading, she still patiently gave me 5 mins sensational back and head massage. And I can say it's really qualified skills.

Happy is always short, time to leave. But will be back for sure. What a great day. Life is punting, punting is life.
    I don’t see Alice on Thursday’s roster anymore? Any idea what days she works?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do I need to sacrifice to my brother here? 😂

Good timing to say Merry Christmas to Alice then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I shall report back to duty 🤣

Banned
    Believe Alice also occassionally works Sunday
    Contact the shop to verify as their roster is sometimes inaccurate