Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condom broke, what do I do?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Condom broke, what do I do?

I've been punting for a few years, only ever in Sydney and always done CFS. No past history of any STIs/STDs.

However had a session with a non-asian girl at Chatswood 60 earlier this week, and towards the end while going hard in missionary the condom probably broke at some point. I finished, pulled out and both realised what had happened. She didn't appear worried at all - just asked for more $ to buy the morning after pill. Mamasan assured me the girls there get regular checks (sure, whatever!)

Do I simply now wait for 2 weeks before getting an STI check? (and another in 3 months). I am not in a sexual relationship with anyone else!

I rang the sexual health clinic and they said since there are no symptoms just go to a GP. I am OK with going to a GP in 2 weeks.

What would you do if you were in my position?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunate situation. What’s done is done. Just hope that she does get the morning after pill and isn’t pregnant and get yourself tested. Once everything is hopefully all clear, then move on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Chill out bro.
    You have to have sex with a person who has a STI to actually catch a STI and the chances that this girl had a STI are probably small, but not impossible.
    Also the chances that you get a girl pregnant with one shot are also slim. It has to be the right time of the month etc. It's highly unlikely but not impossible.
    Relax. Go to a nice restaurant and have a nice meal.

Banned
    Very interesting topic. Probably once every 1-2 years I'll have mishaps of condom slipping off in between changing positions, none of the girls demanded extra payment for morning after pills and definitely never had STI. Normally WLs will check during position change by 'directing' your member into her but sometimes they don't and you feel like your member is engulfed in a warmer, wetter and more sensitive sensation. Usually it's hard to pull out to check if condom is still on and not broken because it feels so damn good but my experience is just in case it felt too good inside her, pull out when you're about to cum. If the condom is still in the right shape covering your member you can choose to put it back inside or if she allows you to cum on her belly. Otherwise if it's a broken condom/slip off you can safely cum anywhere not inside her.

Like the condom manufacturers say, condom only provides 90% protection against pregnancy & STI. By pleasuring yourself using a willing human female there will always be that 10% risk so no one can blame each other for unintended mishaps.

Leave the country, find a monastery in the mountains, shave your head and take a vow of silence.

Peace be with you.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get ready to be a dad. (joking)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why you need to pay for pills? Not your fault the condom broke

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will send you a card on father's day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Watch out for parenting allowance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That actually happened to me twice actually.. Im happy that not only my condom breaks. But you stay safe and get checked before its too late.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Leave the country, find a monastery in the mountains, shave your head and take a vow of silence.

Peace be with you.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    How many old monks in the monastery could recount the story of how their condoms broke and they had to resign to a life of celibacy and chanting and meditation.

Pray remember that rubber in only paper thin and your pounding is several horse power strong. And there is a long line waiting to become monk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You just got scammed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Chill out bro.
    You have to have sex with a person who has a STI to actually catch a STI and the chances that this girl had a STI are probably small, but not impossible.
    Also the chances that you get a girl pregnant with one shot are also slim. It has to be the right time of the month etc. It's highly unlikely but not impossible.
    Relax. Go to a nice restaurant and have a nice meal.
    What rooter said it true. You have been playing it safe all the time and by accident one time it broke, the chances of you getting anything is very low. If you still feel anxious go see a GP now rather than later and the GP's talk will make you feel better.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Dont worry about it mate its happened to me a few times and its not usually a problem if you see the normal shop girls they are mostly clean and would be as concerned as you.

most of the girls are clean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Dont worry about it mate its happened to me a few times and its not usually a problem if you see the normal shop girls they are mostly clean and would be as concerned as you.

most of the girls are clean
    Never assume anything. Girls will hopefully try their best to avoid contracting STIs because it can affect their ability to work. Many punters don't get checked especially if they engage in BBFS, BBBJ or Daty. Just remember you need one guy in one day to have an STI from engaging in unprotected sex to pass it onto a unsuspecting girl who can then pass it onto other customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It seems everyone is more concerned about the symptoms and the potential aftermath rather than addressing the root cause of the problem.

In order to address the problem we need to be asking the OP the following questions around condom etiquette:
    - Who supplied the condom, you or the WL?
    - What is the name or brand of the condom?
    - Who put the condom onto your dick, you or the WL?
    - How was the condom inserted ie rolled upwards from the tip of your dick or was the rubber stretched outwards at the opening and then inserted and rolled onto your dick?
    - Sometimes chicks will insert the rubber the wrong way (ie inside out) and after several attempts will try and insert it the correct way - did this occur?
    - Did the WL have long finger nails when tampering with the condom?
    - How was the condom packet opened ie using fingertips, finger nails, or teeth?
    - Did anyone check the expiry date on the rubber?
    - Did the WL give you CBJ and was it toothy?
    - Was the rubber ripped or torn?
    - Where exactly did the rubber break ie at the base, middle or tip?
    - Do you have the rubber with you for further scrutiny?

A fantastic post Mr Myspareid, it’s a stark reminder for the lads to be mindful about the importance of condom etiquette.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    It seems everyone is more concerned about the symptoms and the potential aftermath rather than addressing the root cause of the problem.

In order to address the problem we need to be asking the OP the following questions around condom etiquette:
    - Who supplied the condom, you or the WL?
    - What is the name or brand of the condom?
    - Who put the condom onto your dick, you or the WL?
    - How was the condom inserted ie rolled upwards from the tip of your dick or was the rubber stretched outwards at the opening and then inserted and rolled onto your dick?
    - Sometimes chicks will insert the rubber the wrong way (ie inside out) and after several attempts will try and insert it the correct way - did this occur?
    - Did the WL have long finger nails when tampering with the condom?
    - How was the condom packet opened ie using fingertips, finger nails, or teeth?
    - Did anyone check the expiry date on the rubber?
    - Did the WL give you CBJ and was it toothy?
    - Was the rubber ripped or torn?
    - Where exactly did the rubber break ie at the base, middle or tip?
    - Do you have the rubber with you for further scrutiny?

A fantastic post Mr Myspareid, it’s a stark reminder for the lads to be mindful about the importance of condom etiquette.
    The root cause…. ������ is low post count.. vain attempts to achieve status , which amounts to a whole lot of SFA .. no, it’s not an STI ACRONYM

Though I’ll commend you in turning the question, now I’m waiting for some lumberjack to suggest he was ‘stealthed’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Following up on the root cause,
    1. Do you have video evidence or memory recall on how the condom was opened? 2.How was it position and rolled out?
    3.Which part of the condom was touched and was there any sign of nails touching it?
    4.how many seconds was the Condom exposed to the atmosphere?
    5.What was the room temperature?
    6.How many pulsing hip movements were made?
    7. What movement did the female demonstrate upon penetration?

This will be a good start to answer these questions. Following that, you can organise a post implementation review for further discussion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Following up on the root cause,
    1. Do you have video evidence or memory recall on how the condom was opened? 2.How was it position and rolled out?
    3.Which part of the condom was touched and was there any sign of nails touching it?
    4.how many seconds was the Condom exposed to the atmosphere?
    5.What was the room temperature?
    6.How many pulsing hip movements were made?
    7. What movement did the female demonstrate upon penetration?

This will be a good start to answer these questions. Following that, you can organise a post implementation review for further discussion
    Who are you going to call? It might be up CSI's alley to do the investigation. Seriously guys. The condom broke. Ok. We all know they're not going to protect you 100% of the time. Monitor for any symptoms within the next few days and best abstain from any sex right now. Get yourself checked as suggested by the sex clinic. Hopefully you'll be fine.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you're gonna worry about condoms breaking, maybe use two?? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast