Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLs and DFK

Senior Member(無間使者)

MLs and DFK

I was going through my cranial database of WL and ML memories and realise how rare it is that an ML is willing to kiss, especially DFK. I guess DFK is beyond the pay grade. I am a big one for DFK and it is really exciting when a ML chooses to kiss me passionately. Interested to hear what others think...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t think others who can get that from ml want to share as it’s very rare and it’s not good if the ml does it as a common service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also love dfk, specially when the ml looks good and her mouth/teeth looks okay.

But yeah, even just pecks of the lips are very hard to come by for most mls.
    Atleast for those that ive tried.

Found some rare mls that are okat with dfk, lfk, daty, fiv, bbbj, bj, fs.

But not all the same girl.

Its saw that kissing is very hard to come by.
    They offer bbbj, but sont want kissing

Found one lady who was okay with fs, fiv, daty, bbbj, but didnt want to even lfk.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow....this topic has got me going. I'm an ML guy soon to go back to WL partly for this reason. The closest to dfk from a ML is a peck on the lips. My fantasy is to have a ML lying side by side, DFK while giving me a hand job. Would prefer this over BBJ. Each to his own. Have got MLs to lay side by side but that's it. I guess this is only gonna happen with a WL.

Banned
    Those days it's common to have MLs offer you their tits to be sucked while they give you a happy ending. MLs these days are too afraid that your semen will get onto their fingers while they stroke you and not even let you kiss and sniff their body.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Esp Thais, not into DFK or any M2m.
    Closest would be Malaysians and next jap.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Those days it's common to have MLs offer you their tits to be sucked while they give you a happy ending. MLs these days are too afraid that your semen will get onto their fingers while they stroke you and not even let you kiss and sniff their body.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Sucked some ML titties this week. See my last review.

I know an ML who does DFK. Will trade if you PM me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Sucked some ML titties this week. See my last review.

I know an ML who does DFK. Will trade if you PM me.
    Nice. Probably worth looking at although in SBM these days I usually go for MLs that offer full service rather than just standard happy endings.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I prefer dfk/bbbj/fiv/toys on the lady more than fs from mls.

I feel like those services provide a better enjoyment for me.
    Mainly cause, my lil bro is a bit desensitized fs isnt just as enjoyable.

But getting for from ladies by "unlocking" their extra or from a new lady that looks like my type, is nice.
    Not nice enough to keep coming back though.

Only had 1 ml who offered fs, and damm, she was tight.
    She says she doesnt offer it to any customers.
    I doubt it, but she definitely feels so tight and warm.

Wl fs is a different story though.
    As they usually include dfk and a bit more into the session/fs.
    So the whole fs experience is already better than most ml fs that ive experienced.

But the best ones are the young mls who ends up offering fs after a few sessions, and you can tell they dont offer it to most customers, as they feel tight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    I prefer dfk/bbbj/fiv/toys on the lady more than fs from mls.

I feel like those services provide a better enjoyment for me.
    Mainly cause, my lil bro is a bit desensitized fs isnt just as enjoyable.

But getting for from ladies by "unlocking" their extra or from a new lady that looks like my type, is nice.
    Not nice enough to keep coming back though.

Only had 1 ml who offered fs, and damm, she was tight.
    She says she doesnt offer it to any customers.
    I doubt it, but she definitely feels so tight and warm.

Wl fs is a different story though.
    As they usually include dfk and a bit more into the session/fs.
    So the whole fs experience is already better than most ml fs that ive experienced.

But the best ones are the young mls who ends up offering fs after a few sessions, and you can tell they dont offer it to most customers, as they feel tight

Sounds bad, the desentisized part.

T Fiona from SBM wasn't really my type for FS when I first see her but when I asked her about her 'open mind' services she told me that although she offers FS she doesn't get that many requests. That kinda excites me and as soon as she covered me with rubber during the flip I just can't wait to get on top of her. And yes it was tight, the remaining 15 mins was enough for me to cum. And I was also lucky to get the new shower room downstairs so that we could clean up right after.

By the way, sex is sex to me regardless of whether I'm doing it with a gf, someone else's gf/wife, ML or WL. My criteria is simple: not too old, doesn't compare my stick to other sticks she's seen, have a nice/neutral smelling vag, not fat and doesn't say "Faster cum, faster cum!" 🤣🤣🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Wow....this topic has got me going. I'm an ML guy soon to go back to WL partly for this reason. The closest to dfk from a ML is a peck on the lips. My fantasy is to have a ML lying side by side, DFK while giving me a hand job. Would prefer this over BBJ. Each to his own. Have got MLs to lay side by side but that's it. I guess this is only gonna happen with a WL.
    I have Meet a few MLS ..we would laying on the table side by side or I'm off the table sometime. ..while we dfk she'd playing her pussy masturated till she cum.

I preferred dfk over bbbj to is much more passionate it lead better gfe sex .

To OP- The secret is Soft lips

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I love DFK but even my favourites seem to not want to do it at present

Banned
    A girl in a RNT place is there to massage and not to kiss customers. If you want your fantasy to be fulfilled go to a brothel.

some girls love kissing, some girls don't , it is fine either way! For me it is just part of the experience. I can have a session with a couple of light kisses but still be pretty good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also enjoy dfk. Few years ago I went to Epping massage and met a Thai ml called Sonya. This may have been my second visit to the shop but first time with this ml. I asked for kiss and she reluctantly obliged with a soft kiss. I tried my luck and soon we were deep kissing. I also took the liberty of playing with her pussy and had my fingers stroking her clit. I became her regular for couple of months. I never asked for fs in the shop. But I reckon there was one day where she was so wet the juices were dripping. She did not like the massage scene and later started working for a Thai restaurant. Although I have not punted regularly I would not mind ml who lets me dfk and play with pussy. They seem to be rare.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's about hygiene. Look at the setting in an RNT. There's just no chance to use mouthwash, unlike in a brothel or even a massage place with sex service license (eg. SBM). They can't be putting mouthwash in the room because it will be hard to justify needing to have it in a place where the business is purportedly about "massage only".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's about hygiene. Look at the setting in an RNT. There's just no chance to use mouthwash, unlike in a brothel or even a massage place with sex service license (eg. SBM). They can't be putting mouthwash in the room because it will be hard to justify needing to have it in a place where the business is purportedly about "massage only".
    They can put in kitchen, or their bags. Not hard to keep mouthwash as if they care about hygiene, then how about cbj/bbbj?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    They can put in kitchen, or their bags. Not hard to keep mouthwash as if they care about hygiene, then how about cbj/bbbj?
    I’m only speaking from experience bro. You can think up a million ideas, the fact remains use of mouthwash in a true RNT joint is very rare. It correlates with the lack of DFK in those places.
    And believe it or not, CBJ and even BBBJ will appear cleaner to the ML than DFK. Your dick is hanging there in the open, they can wipe it down and make it appear cleaner and not so disgusting. They can’t do that with your pie-hole.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I’m only speaking from experience bro. You can think up a million ideas, the fact remains use of mouthwash in a true RNT joint is very rare. It correlates with the lack of DFK in those places.
    And believe it or not, CBJ and even BBBJ will appear cleaner to the ML than DFK. Your dick is hanging there in the open, they can wipe it down and make it appear cleaner and not so disgusting. They can’t do that with your pie-hole.
    I also speak from my experiences as well. Many times walked into their common area and seen bottles of mouthwash there. Imho, DFK is personal thing, not really about hygiene.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had one ml who was ok with dfk, fiv, fs.
    But not okay with bj.
    Daty shes kinda okay with, but doesnt want to kiss after.
    Unless i rinse my mouth

Most mls, that ive seen, dont even want a peck on the lips.
    But they would be okay with bbbj or fs.

To each their own.
    But i use it as a category to help me decide which ones i want to see over the others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast