Thread: Lily at 78a - not a PYT but very good service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lily at 78a - not a PYT but very good service

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Attractive face, slimish figure, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - an enjoyable session

My experience/comments : When I call Lulu to make a booking I never feel confident – she doesn’t give the impression that she understands you or that the booking is really locked in – but to date I’ve never been let down.

Today it was Lily and she was ready when I turned up.

Lily is quite attractive and is slimish, wearing a short pink dress – well-maintained and well-presented for her age.

I showered and I was drying myself when Lulu came in saying that we could move to a quieter room if we wanted but I said I was happy with this room. (I reckon Lulu just wanted to see me naked – haha!!)

Lily stripped – B-cups and a trimmed bush.

I sat on the edge of the bed and we had some tongue-wrestling before Lily licked my nipples and then knelt in front of me for some BJ.

I lay on the bed and Lily knelt between my legs to continue her very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, minimal tissue-breaks and some lovely tongue-flicking.

After a good while I asked her to move round for some 69 and she was soon moaning and squirming while I also finger-fucked her. But she didn’t come.

Lily dismounted and blew me some more before I got her to lie down for some DATY.

There was more moaning and squirming and finger-fucking and this time she might have come. I also watched from close-up as she masturbated and she sucked on my finger after I’d removed it from her pussy.

I lay down again for some more BJ and soon I said “We fuck”. As she dressed me Lily said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lily seemed uncertain about some cowgirl but lube was applied and she started slowly and gently but soon got into it and rode me well.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed while Lily stood in front of me, bending over.

This was very good as she was just the right height and making all the right noises as went faster and faster. And I briefly had a thumb up her arsehole before she asked me to remove it.

I could have finished like that but I wanted the CIM ending so I withdrew and laydown and Lily went for it. It wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth.

Lily kept on sucking me until I had to get her to stop and she then tidied me up before going to the sink for a spit.

Lily took a shower and sat beside me for a chat. She is from Guangdong Province and has been here a couple of years – her English is OK.

She works at 78a on Fridays and Saturdays and I discovered that I’d seen her last year at 47b Mortdale where she plies her trade as Lisa, working on Sundays and, I think, another day. She also works in a massage parlour a couple of days a week.

We were over time and I showered and dressed and went and had a chat with Lulu. She told me about new girl who is starting next week and I said hello to the lovely Jan, whom I saw a year ago at Bonza in a fantastic double with the amazing Cassey (everyone’s favourite).

PS – last week I wrote in my AR of Monica that they had got rid of Sasa as her service wasn’t up to standard. I must have misunderstood as Sasa is still there – I think it was Tina that was given the boot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey, Fred great review..as always ...love your work .... and stamina
    Just as an aside... I looked up Google Maps street view to check the rear lane access for 78A, and the GoogleMobile camera has caught some guy in red t-shirt and jeans skulking out of the parlour... head down but still easily recognisable (forum member??)... I think we all feel for him ... seriously bad timing....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    Hey, Fred great review..as always ...love your work .... and stamina
    Just as an aside... I looked up Google Maps street view to check the rear lane access for 78A, and the GoogleMobile camera has caught some guy in red t-shirt and jeans skulking out of the parlour... head down but still easily recognisable (forum member??)... I think we all feel for him ... seriously bad timing....
    Thanks.

I saw that on Streetview a few months ago - it's not me!!!! Anyone prepared to own up?