Size/shape : pretty and fit young girl, D Cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Establishment : 184 Drummoyne Massage
    Date of Visit : 9/12/2021
    Address: 184 Victoria Road, Drummoyne
    Hours of Business hours: 10am-8pm
    Service received: average+ massage/catbath/nhj
    WIR? : Defo Yes!

Saw a brother's post about 184 Drummoyne massage, always thought it is a legit Thai massage place, was on my way back from the city and decided to give it a go, parked in the back road and started my journey.

Walked in, a beautiful mamasan comes and greets me, I ask I saw a review for Viet Alice, asked whether she is available. Unfortunately she doesn't work on Thursday (Damn!), jokingly asked does the hot mamasan work? she turns me down she said will introduce a sweet uni girl to me, I thought wow, it is something.

Settled for an hour and QR code (hmm...), mamasan sent me to room 3, surprisingly the room is massive! It does like the brother said has shower inside (a big tick for summer time), double massage bed others are standard I believe.

Waited a while, Mai walked in, indeed she looks young and pretty even with her braces on. Gave me a big hug and I can feel her melons pushing into my belly

She asked me do I want to shower first, I said together? sadly she was not that "available" today. anyways, it was not a warm day and I didn't sweat much, offered the pineapple and disrobed and let her proceed.

The massage was average+, could be better, a lot of elbows, but not too hard for my standard did release some pressures off my shoulders. She is very talkative and found out she is a legit uni girl, reminded me a lot of memories back in the days

After around half an hour, Mai went out and clean me off the oil with a hot towel before starting to tickle the parts lil bro became BIG BRO, turned around while she was taking off her dress. Her D cup just bounced out and she is legit fit (she said she does sports in uni).

Mai gave me some hand sanitiser before she climbed on to me, she has good Catbath routines from my ears, nipples, chest to hips. When was down there she blows airs onto my lil, thought I was getting lucky today

While her hands were with my now BIG BRO, I grabbed her meaty bum and fed on her melon before I erupted. Mai said I just killed millions of your future child, haha, indeed you did...indeed

Clean up, clothes back on, another big hug before walked out, beautiful mamasan asked how was Mai, I said very good and teasingly I said next time I will get you

Left as a happy man, will certainly return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Girl's Name : Mai
    Size/shape : pretty and fit young girl, D Cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Establishment : 184 Drummoyne Massage
    Date of Visit : 9/12/2021
    Address: 184 Victoria Road, Drummoyne
    Hours of Business hours: 10am-8pm
    Service received: average+ massage/catbath/nhj
    WIR? : Defo Yes!

Saw a brother's post about 184 Drummoyne massage, always thought it is a legit Thai massage place, was on my way back from the city and decided to give it a go, parked in the back road and started my journey.

Walked in, a beautiful mamasan comes and greets me, I ask I saw a review for Viet Alice, asked whether she is available. Unfortunately she doesn't work on Thursday (Damn!), jokingly asked does the hot mamasan work? she turns me down she said will introduce a sweet uni girl to me, I thought wow, it is something.

Settled for an hour and QR code (hmm...), mamasan sent me to room 3, surprisingly the room is massive! It does like the brother said has shower inside (a big tick for summer time), double massage bed others are standard I believe.

Waited a while, Mai walked in, indeed she looks young and pretty even with her braces on. Gave me a big hug and I can feel her melons pushing into my belly

She asked me do I want to shower first, I said together? sadly she was not that "available" today. anyways, it was not a warm day and I didn't sweat much, offered the pineapple and disrobed and let her proceed.

The massage was average+, could be better, a lot of elbows, but not too hard for my standard did release some pressures off my shoulders. She is very talkative and found out she is a legit uni girl, reminded me a lot of memories back in the days

After around half an hour, Mai went out and clean me off the oil with a hot towel before starting to tickle the parts lil bro became BIG BRO, turned around while she was taking off her dress. Her D cup just bounced out and she is legit fit (she said she does sports in uni).

Mai gave me some hand sanitiser before she climbed on to me, she has good Catbath routines from my ears, nipples, chest to hips. When was down there she blows airs onto my lil, thought I was getting lucky today

While her hands were with my now BIG BRO, I grabbed her meaty bum and fed on her melon before I erupted. Mai said I just killed millions of your future child, haha, indeed you did...indeed

Clean up, clothes back on, another big hug before walked out, beautiful mamasan asked how was Mai, I said very good and teasingly I said next time I will get you

Left as a happy man, will certainly return.
    Awesome review. The mamasan will serve once all the girls are busy! Ask for a double next time haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Awesome review. The mamasan will serve once all the girls are busy! Ask for a double next time haha
    Sounds like brother you have something to report on too?😏

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review! will check it out sometime

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Wechat photo nicely put together