Ok, have been asking this group for intel on Ne to no avail. Even though she’s constantly booked out and I’m sure some of you fuckers have seen her. But me being a man of the people took one for the team to see her this afternoon.

I booked for 3, her first customer of the day but management said better go for 4pm as she’s always late. At 315 I get a call from then saying she’s arrived and ready.

Ne walks in and the first thing I notice is she’s very black. Like Marcia Hines black. She’s also young - 23. She’s new to brothels but was previously active on the sugar baby apps. She rightfully figured that joining a brothel is a lot less risky than sugar baby life.

So we get down to business. She’s an excellent kisser. Her mouth tastes like bubble gum which I’m sure she spat out before entering the room - so cute.

Then she starts sucking my cock. The site of this fully black sexy bod sucking my old grogan white Cock is a sight to behold. She knows how to suck and I say no more as I’m about to cum.

I go down for daty but she says she’d rather pleasure me. Ok, let’s fuck. What position? Doggy of course. Pounding a hot 23 year old black chick from behind - fuck! I cum.

Some cuddling and I ask her to suck my man boobs. Again the sight in the mirror is amazing. More cock sucking then she gets on top of me. We go at it for a few minutes then I ask her if I can cum in her mouth. No problem. Sucky suck then cum cum.

I probably have 20 minutes left of my hour on the clock. We chat. She can hold her own in conversation with an old man. She likes reggae and dancehall. Her old man is sick and she’s helping to provide. She’s studying nursing. Total gfe experience. I’m getting feels. I like her. We cuddle. We shower together and she cleans my cock.

Top woman. Down to earth and enjoys sex. Please treat her right and don’t be a dick.