Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ne - African GFE

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Ne - African GFE

Ok, have been asking this group for intel on Ne to no avail. Even though she’s constantly booked out and I’m sure some of you fuckers have seen her. But me being a man of the people took one for the team to see her this afternoon.

I booked for 3, her first customer of the day but management said better go for 4pm as she’s always late. At 315 I get a call from then saying she’s arrived and ready.

Ne walks in and the first thing I notice is she’s very black. Like Marcia Hines black. She’s also young - 23. She’s new to brothels but was previously active on the sugar baby apps. She rightfully figured that joining a brothel is a lot less risky than sugar baby life.

So we get down to business. She’s an excellent kisser. Her mouth tastes like bubble gum which I’m sure she spat out before entering the room - so cute.

Then she starts sucking my cock. The site of this fully black sexy bod sucking my old grogan white Cock is a sight to behold. She knows how to suck and I say no more as I’m about to cum.

I go down for daty but she says she’d rather pleasure me. Ok, let’s fuck. What position? Doggy of course. Pounding a hot 23 year old black chick from behind - fuck! I cum.

Some cuddling and I ask her to suck my man boobs. Again the sight in the mirror is amazing. More cock sucking then she gets on top of me. We go at it for a few minutes then I ask her if I can cum in her mouth. No problem. Sucky suck then cum cum.

I probably have 20 minutes left of my hour on the clock. We chat. She can hold her own in conversation with an old man. She likes reggae and dancehall. Her old man is sick and she’s helping to provide. She’s studying nursing. Total gfe experience. I’m getting feels. I like her. We cuddle. We shower together and she cleans my cock.

Top woman. Down to earth and enjoys sex. Please treat her right and don’t be a dick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, great intel! Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Great review, great intel! Thanks!
    Wow… thank you.

Have also been seeking some knowledge.

Great work mate… appreciate it…

Nice review, she sounds great.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post

I go down for daty but she says she’d rather pleasure me.

I got told by a black girl once that mouths are meant for kissing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review, she sounds great, is DATY on the menu?

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Nice review, she sounds great, is DATY on the menu?
    If you pushed it yes but she prefers not.

Thanks for sharing, so you got BBBJ and CIM all for the regular fees, no extra tip?

What was the damage ?

Cheers

Ps. What’s her boobs size ?

250 for the hour - no extra tip. I got a hint there’s more on the menu for an extra tip. Big fucking boobs. More than enough to accommodate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review and Intel!

Banned
    250 for the hour - no extra tip. I got a hint there’s more on the menu for an extra tip. Big fucking boobs. More than enough to accommodate.
    What size would she be...? 8..? Or a little larger..? Over 60 kgs..?

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    What size would she be...? 8..? Or a little larger..? Over 60 kgs..?
    I’m bad with sizes but yes over 60 kgs. She’s not fat, just full figured. Big boobs.

Banned
    I’m bad with sizes but yes over 60 kgs. She’s not fat, just full figured. Big boobs.
    Thanks Boss… much appreciated

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Self-confessed old man and came twice with 20 minutes to spare? What's you drug of choice bro?

We all need it sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Self-confessed old man and came twice with 20 minutes to spare? What's you drug of choice bro?

We all need it sometimes!
    Premature ejaculator - turns out it’s useful later in life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Ne is working today

Call or message us to make a booking 0417888123
    What days is she on?

Quote Originally Posted by thehoof View Post
    What days is she on?
    Usually she's not working on Monday, other days randomly, you can always call us or check our roster on our website to check she's working or not.
    https://no5marrickville.com/#roster

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    She's on today~ Call us to make a booking 0417888123
    Cmon someone else give her a go and report back here

AF Ne is back today ! Love african girls ? Chocolate skin ? Ne is the best choice !
    Call us now to book her~

0417888123. Wechat: no5_2021

https://no5marrickville.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unreliable Ne

Ok. First thing first, I haven't had a chance to be with this lady although I tried hard.

Attempt number 1

Around couple of weeks ago, I called around 10 pm to book Ne and the lady on the phone told me she would phone me back to confirm. I went to have shower and had the phone in the bathroom just in case. Got the phone call in the middle of me having shower. Lady said Ne had to go home. I said that she should be available till 1 am according to web site, but that lady just ignored that.

Attempt number 2

Around a week ago, I called around 8: 30 pm to book Ne for 10:30pm. She was rostered from 6 pm to 2am on web site.The lady on the phone said no problem. Yippi, I made it, I thought. Had a shower and started my car around 9:40pm. I drove all the way from my place in Ryde to Marrickville and I was just a few minutes away from number 5 when I got a phone call from them. This time, a male voice informed me that he had to cancel because Ne had to leave. He said he was sorry and said he knew how I felt. I was really pissed off. He offered me another girl, but I said I wanted African and she was the only one. He offered me discount if I call them and book her next time. Ok, I said. I wasn't happy, but this can not happen again I thought.

Attempt number3

Today, I was dilligent and called them at around 11 am to book Ne. She was rostered 4pm -10 pm. I didn' t want any suprise.The lady on the phone said that Ne was to start 5 pm but that I should book for 6 pm as Ne is always late and unreliable. Ok I said. Anything, I just want to make this happen. This time, I didn'take the car. I took the train from Meadowbank at around 4:50pm. 10 minutes on the train, I got the message from them that Ne had not arrived and that they are not sure if she would be available at 6. They offered me another lady again. Oh man, again and I can't turn the train back, can I. I just replied I didn't want another lady and if Ne would arrive to let me know. So, I wanted to do a little test. I went to number 5 at around 6 pm and I was pretending I didn't have a booking. I told the lady II had seen the roster and asked for Ne. She replied she was not available, she was busy. Then I told her who I really was, but she said that she was sorry and that Ne was very unreliable person. I just gave up.
    I can't believe that Ne is rostered to work for certain time but she pops in and leaves workplace at any time she wants
    Amd even worse, the website gives you false information, as well as the bookings seem false. I wouldn't recommend anyone outside local area to book this lady. You could experience waste of time and a lot of frustration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast