Thread: Birthday deals/ plans?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Birthday deals/ plans?

Ive seen some shops before this year who were advertising birth month, birth week or birth day deals.
    Buy with the current covid situation, i dont see much advertising of any deals from shops, which is understandable.

Ive been to a handful of shops and have a few shops that ive been to multiple times yhis year. Some i havent went to after the lockdown.

Im thinking of asking the shops ive visited a few times if they have birthday/birthweek/virthmonth deals.
    But i kinda feel weird, i tend to not ask for deals or discounts whenever i go to any shops.

So im asking for any info from you guys.

Also, maybe planning to bring some wine to a session with my fave ml.
    Not really a wine guy, so looking to get a reasonably priced goodish one.
    Any recs?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only birthday deal that's been going around for a while is the King's Court 50% off massage special.

Personally haven't been but worth a look for something different.

Banned
    Did you mean your birthday? Do you really want to hand over your personal details to a shop?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You need to ask the GIRL if she will give you a discount or special service for your birthday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure which shop would give a fk for that event? Not everyone ignore it if you tell them that but most would not care. They can make a wish with you, or give you a bit of extra time/care but should not expect more. You have to be friend with shop owners, and also be their frequent customer then they can give you special deal. However, from the girls’s view, frequent customer who asks for discount is not very nice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You need to ask the GIRL if she will give you a discount or special service for your birthday.
    Asking the girl for any special service?
    Id definitely do that.

But prolly nothing special or too different from their normal service?
    Even with rgulars?

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Not sure which shop would give a fk for that event? Not everyone ignore it if you tell them that but most would not care. They can make a wish with you, or give you a bit of extra time/care but should not expect more. You have to be friend with shop owners, and also be their frequent customer then they can give you special deal. However, from the girls’s view, frequent customer who asks for discount is not very nice.
    Well, sadly im only friends with the owners of 1 shop.
    Only ever visited other shops, once or a handful of times.

I never ask for discounts and almost always just go for the highest extras that the girl says, no matter the price.

I was just wondering about bday discount/deals as i recall reading about it before, but couldnt remember how much they saved from it.
    And how they went about asking for it.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk