Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Korean privates

I'm always a bit skeptical when management use completely fake photos. I'm sure Yesel is a nice girl and deserves the good reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    Not really a good representation of Yessel, but if you went to a brothel and saw a line up you would surely pick her
    That’s good to hear. Sounds like she is a 7 or 8 out of 10 (possibly more). No KPS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    That’s good to hear. Sounds like she is a 7 or 8 out of 10 (possibly more). No KPS?
    yes 7 or 8, no KPS, service was good but not great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if you could compare her to a korean celebrity, who would you say she looks closest to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is KPS and whats involved?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    What is KPS and whats involved?
    KPS = Korean Princess Syndrome. It's not unique to this industry but some Korean girls have an attitude that suggests they are doing you a favour even acknowledging your existence, and any form of customer service is a waste of their time and energy. Particularly prevalent in sex industry though, as the girls think all their job entailed was lying back like a sex doll and waiting for you to finish as quickly as possible with no interaction let alone providing of "service".

One of these days, a K WL will list KPS as an extra..

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    I know there is a robot style extra at Japan.so the girl act like robot, no expression lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel stones. I’ll see if our schedules line up.

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I know there is a robot style extra at Japan.so the girl act like robot, no expression lol
    Lol I've seen the pron for that - the girl acts like a mannequin. Not sure why the Japs are so...ahem...diverse in their tastes. No wonder j-girls generally don't like jguys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’d love to see how KPS and great service in the same sentence.

Then again - someone might like that and pay for it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I’d love to see how KPS and great service in the same sentence.

Then again - someone might like that and pay for it
    You don’t say. What we call KPS is actually the “sassy” part of My Sassy Girl. If you don’t know, My Sassy Girl was a 2001 Korean romcom that was a humongous hit. The story is basically about a guy getting “tsundere’d” at every turn by PYT Korean girl. That movie single-handedly launched Korean film making into the international scene. It’s incredible!

I’ve seen it. It gives a very weird mixed feeling of frustration, hope, love, hate, and ultimately reward. I wouldn’t be surprised if a generation of Korean guys were so moved by this film that they latched on to the concept of “tsundere”.

Banned
    I really like Korean drama and some of their romcoms, I just finished watching one called "Encounter", the lead female is Song Hye -Kyo, she is one beautiful woman............

This Korean girls / women really know how to wrap you around their finger if you're not careful. Gotta set the scene very early on if you're going for a relationship.

Punting however, k-girls to me are ideal - know how to do makeup, passionate whether it is GFE or PSE and if they like you, they will genuinely look after you. It's the younger k-girls who suffer from KPS but they grow out of it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkim0516 View Post
    if you could compare her to a korean celebrity, who would you say she looks closest to?
    Don't know any Korean celebrities

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You don’t say. What we call KPS is actually the “sassy” part of My Sassy Girl. If you don’t know, My Sassy Girl was a 2001 Korean romcom that was a humongous hit. The story is basically about a guy getting “tsundere’d” at every turn by PYT Korean girl. That movie single-handedly launched Korean film making into the international scene. It’s incredible!

I’ve seen it. It gives a very weird mixed feeling of frustration, hope, love, hate, and ultimately reward. I wouldn’t be surprised if a generation of Korean guys were so moved by this film that they latched on to the concept of “tsundere”.
    Definitely watched this one a number of times and while I found it entertaining I found myself getting annoyed as well. I think the remake was a flop - didn’t even finished watching it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I really like Korean drama and some of their romcoms, I just finished watching one called "Encounter", the lead female is Song Hye -Kyo, she is one beautiful woman............
    I think she starred in a Kdrama series called ‘Descendants of the Sun’ which you might like. If you are into gritty / crime storylines - ‘My Name’ is pretty good too. I think you might find the female lead quote attractive too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This Korean girls / women really know how to wrap you around their finger if you're not careful. Gotta set the scene very early on if you're going for a relationship.

Punting however, k-girls to me are ideal - know how to do makeup, passionate whether it is GFE or PSE and if they like you, they will genuinely look after you. It's the younger k-girls who suffer from KPS but they grow out of it...
    Spot on bro!
    Do prefer k-girls as well but very hard to find atm. Maybe I just haven’t been lucky

Spot on bro!
    Do prefer k-girls as well but very hard to find atm. Maybe I just haven’t been lucky
    Unfortunately my favourites have retired so can't recommend her to you.

I've seen a few new ones pop up at n5m and Ginza but I can't go to ginza (location issue) so can't vouch for those. The only one you should try is miyu at n5m.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree on Miyu, shes the same girl as celine/akane who worked as private occasionally. She’s on the older side though but have done a good care on her appearance

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast