Ok I’m in one of those moods today not sure what I want - full service, massage. I don’t know. So I settle on going to Mac. No booking because past experiences tell me that there’s always chaos with bookings here. Best to just rock up.

So I take the train in and knock on the door. Jessie answers and says they are busy - come back in an hour. Bugger. I briefly thought about going somewhere else but fuck it. I’ve seen Jessie before and she’s a sure bet. So I grab a $7 pint and wait out the hour.

Back at shop an old white guy answers the door. Ok things have changed a bit since I was here about a year ago. Jessie pops out of the shower - nice to know she’s clean. Also I saw the last punter walk out of the shop and didn’t want to share his cologne.

How long you want? One hour. Can only do 30 mins. Normally I would decline but I know Jessie goes straight to part two and I’ll probably need to piss my pint in 30 mins.

I lay down and she starts sensually touching me all over. Do you want bodyslide and happy ending for $50? Yes please.

Her body feels so good. She gives me access to her clit and I proceed to get her wet. She’s not faking it. Jessie loves sex. Happy for someone to tell me otherwise.

After a while I turn over. No hesitation on going full dfk. Better than most full service shops. She’s a really passionate kisser. She’s stroking my cock and I’m playing with her clit.

She’s never rushed. I move her hand to my balls so I can last longer. Then I suck her delightful nips - so good. She looks me straight in the eye so sensuallly.

Then I get really cheesy and say do you want to make daddy cum? Fuck what have I become. Yes daddy. She goes full throttle making motion with her lips that she wants to suck it.

I cum for days. 30 minutes and under $100 later. I’m good to go. What a great little shop and what a precious young lady. I feel her ass on the way out and she gives me another lip kiss.