Thread: C Feifie - Cute Sweet Innocent Girlfriend Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

C Feifie - Cute Sweet Innocent Girlfriend Experience

Chinese B Cup 158cm 49kg
    Price paid: $280 for 1 hour

Intro:
    I am a regular massage shop customer. Since I started punting a couple of years ago I have only been to a FS brothel 2 times before, only to No 5 and never any other brothel. Previously I have been with the popular C Jay, and then with J Ena. So, weigh my enthusiasm with that in mind.

On this particular Sunday I was in the mood for the services I normally can't get from a ML... BBBJ, DFK, shower together, bed instead of table etc... but not a PSE, I am too old for that kind of athletic sex. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the peace of mind from the no risk, CBJ and CFS safe practices of the extras I usually get from ML I regularly see. However, sometimes a man just craves to feel a mouth on his cock without the rubber, amiright fellas?

I texted the shop at No 5. to see who was available and was given a list. I quickly checked the profiles for those ladies on their website and looked at this forum to see if there were any reviews. (Thank you, contributors.)

One lady who caught my eye was C Feifei, and I asked about her availability. I was warned by management that she is new and there was not much feedback about her service yet. With that information, I still wanted to try out her services and find out for myself.

I drove to the premises, easy parking on a Sunday. I checked in at reception. The manager on duty, a very cute little woman of asian appearance, greeted me and took me to a waiting booth, but the wait was not very long before I was guided toward room 7 and shortly after joined by Feifei.

She has a nervous innocence to her which made her seem very cute to me. I was also feeling a bit nervous. I greeted her in Mandarin and we soon relaxed in each other's company.

Note that her English is limited, about as good as my beginner Mandarin skills, lol, and she is learning English as she goes, but she seems very intelligent to me and is picking up the language quickly. What gaps there were in our communication, we filled in with google translate on our phones.

She is very eager to please, and any hesitancy on her part during our time together comes only from our language barrier. Once she know what I wanted from her she was only too eager to do it.

She told me in English, “I help you shower”. So I undressed and then she also undressed for me, (me: “sexy body, feichang piao liang”), and then we went into the shower together. She took charge washing us both, and then mouthwash. She was doing catbath on my nipples and stroking my cock during this shower time too. Then she turned off the shower and knelt down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me for a few minutes. Very nice start to the session.

We dried ourselves and moved to the bedroom. We cuddled standing, and she stroked my cock some more. Nice gentle touch. Then I sat on the edge of the bed while she knelt and sucked me for some more. She was moaning realistically and I think enjoyed sucking on my cock bareback.

Then we moved onto the bed and I lay down. More nipple catbath. More sucking and I asked for 69. However because of the angle of her legs I could not get a full access to her pussy, and had to content myself with licking her clit, which sent her moaning and the sucking action on my cock indicated she was enjoying.

I would have been happy to cum with her sucking my dick, but I think she sensed me getting close. While it is advertised that she will do CIM, I get the impression she was feeling horny and wanted my cock in her pussy. So, on with the dom and the main event began.

I entered her and her pussy was not tight. I realised that I must have been her second customer of the day and she had been fucked already, so that her pussy was stretched, but whatever. I kissed her face and neck and gently fucked her in missionary until I came. I think she came simultaneously, based on her soft moaning and the convulsions of her pussy around my cock, but who can really tell. It was certainly convincing enough for me to believe it.

Then, after a quick cleanup, we lay on the bed and had a conversation. She is from China, she is only here on a short visa with permission to work. She is not studying English but learning from interactions with people she meets here. I spoke to her in basic Mandarin and she spoke to me in basic English, with google translate filling in the gaps. My heart really warmed to her and we formed some kind of connection. She is a lovely, sweet, and genuine person.

Then, since we still had 20 minutes left of my booking time, I somehow indicated to her that I would like to touch and kiss her body and pussy. She did not quite understand at first but then relaxed when she understood what I was doing. She is eager to please once she knows what you want.

I spent 5 minutes doing some foreplay/afterplay, and found out she likes her nipples softly kissed and sucked. That is probably why she keeps going back to doing catbath, because she herself enjoys receiving it. I softly kissed her stomach and legs, working my way down to her neat little slit of pussy, which smelled and tasted like lubricant, but clean. Her pubic hair is unshaven and natural. Like a lot of asian pubic hair it was dark, long and wispy. Tickle your nose type, rather than thick and bushy. I actually prefer it natural like that.

Then we swapped places so she could suck my cock for a few minutes more, and I lay down on my back. Once again, I enjoyed what she was doing but I was not going to cum again so we stopped after a short while.

Time was running out. Being completely satisfied during our lovemaking earlier on, I did not feel like fucking again, so we kissed, hugged and made our way to the shower for a cleanup together. She washed my body for me.

Tldr version:
    Face : Feifei is quite pretty in a girlfriend next door kind of way. Dark eyes, cute pointy nose, sweet lips and mouth... all very nice to look at. The photos of her on the website are real.

Tiddies: Cute, petite and very real B to C cups as per the website. Her areolae are very small but she has large nipples the size of a toothpaste lid, and she was very responsive when I gently kissed, licked and sucked them. I believe her moans of delight were real.

Body : She is very short but not unusually so. Compared to Jay, I would say Feifei is one or two dress sizes bigger. She is thin, very soft, no gym-like muscle tone at all, and her body is very girlfriend like. If she was a Spice Girl, she would be Baby Spice. She has a little bit of puppy fat around her arse cheeks and thighs, but a flat stomach.

Hair : long and wavy.

DFK: Sorry to say that she was not all that interested in DFK. We kissed during intercourse and touched tongues a little bit, but I would have to describe my experience with her as light kissing. I hope it was not my fault, bad breath or such. I did mouth wash while we were in the shower so I don't think so. YMMV, but be aware of this.

BBBJ: Fantastic. I really enjoyed it. Long slow sloppy wet sucking. It felt just like a girlfriend would do it, which was exactly what I was hoping for when I booked. It felt like she was enjoying my cock too, not like she was performing a task to get a result. She sucked my trimmed balls as well.

SEX: We only fucked in the missionary position and it felt like lovemaking to me, not just fucking. I really enjoyed being inside her and close to her.

Would I return? : Yes. Pretty girl and good attitude and service. I think that the next time I see her, we will have already made a connection and understand each others wants.

YMMV: Part of me wants to keep this treasure of a girl all to myself, but out of respect to her, to the establishment she works at, and to the fellow contributors on this forum from whom I have benefited from, I present to you my review.

Note: She is only here for a few months, so if you want to see her for yourself, then book soon.

(I asked Feifei for her approval to post a review on this website which may lead to more customers for her, and she consented. I also asked the lady at reception and she also was happy for a feedback review.)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report mate, i looking chinese kk looks nice.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn sucks that she doesn't do DFK. I'm a DFK man. Love making isn't love making without some tongue to tongue action

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR ticklish, she is on my short list to visit next

Happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR mate, sounds like it was a solid session.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TicklishFeet123 View Post

DFK: Sorry to say that she was not all that interested in DFK. We kissed during intercourse and touched tongues a little bit, but I would have to describe my experience with her as light kissing. I hope it was not my fault, bad breath or such. I did mouth wash while we were in the shower so I don't think so. YMMV, but be aware of this.
    Thanks for the comprehensive AR/intel bro @TicklishFeet123

I noticed this as well with C-girls, even though DFK is listed as a service. They dont really do it. This is why I dont see C-girls anymore & stick mainly to J&K girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Damn sucks that she doesn't do DFK. I'm a DFK man. Love making isn't love making without some tongue to tongue action
    Me tooooooooooioiiiiioooo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Totally agree with you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love making in a brothel ??. There might just be a market for that....or would that be a bridge too far !

Nah not really, some of them (wl and ml) use that word. The recent one, one ML told me next time we just make love, no massage.