Thread: Top girl vs plain girl

Banned

Top girl vs plain girl

I was in a shop in South Strathfield yesterday. I was introduced to their popular top ML. She was breathtaking in beauty in her photos. But she was cold and unresponsive in the room. Normally when I would have got wetness from a girl with my touch but she was dry. She had to provide lube for further interaction. I told her I could get a girl to climax with my mouth. But she told me she needed love making to get to climax. But full service was not in the deal and I didn't ask for it.

Today I wandered into another shop in Burwood. It was a busy Sunday and the best girls had been taken. I normally would not choose this ML if there was better girls around. She agreed on a $70 tips for touchy and feely. I was accorded a full 30 minutes of licking her while she opened up pink and inviting between the legs. Then when the clock ticked to last 15 minutes she helped me to put on a condom and inserted me deep into her. I didn't expect that as I did not pay or request a full service.

I rode her slow and gently. Sometimes deep and sometimes shallow. She was tight probably as she said she was new in the service and this shop. I think my licking probably got her into the right mood for a deeper interaction. This was the first time I entered an ML's body as normally I didn't go beyond DATY and FIV.

I asked her whether I could extend for another half hour as I was in not ready to blow my load yet. I like my love making slow and gentle and sensual combining it with touching and intimate talks. She said yes for another $100. But after another 10 minutes passed there was a knock on the door and Mamasan told her another client was waiting for her. I pulled out and let her go. She told me she would make up for me in my next visit and I told her to keep the $100. I helped to clean up the room after she hurried out of the room.

I have had several duds after shutdown because I am a bad judge of ML basing on photos. This ML has changed my attitude. I rather have a plainer girl who likes me and services me well than a cold beautiful top ML. I hoped to catch up with her to collect the worth of the other $100 from her next week.

She said she would give me her WeChat but forgotten about it when she rushed out. Please don't ask me about her name and the name of the shop. I need to protect them because they are not licensed to provide FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's always my dilemma: do you prefer a sexy hot girl with bad service/attitude or an old unattractive with a top service?
    It's hard sometimes because I feel I could get some old ones for free in the nearby pub and she will actually also enjoy it (ML/WL don't enjoy us, they tolerate us at best).
    On the other hand I have low chance to flirt with a hot young girl in the street. But does it feel good to make up with someone after paying her and seeing she clearly doesn't enjoy? I don't think so.

Banned
    I'd prefer sexy hot girl with top notch service.

And the best thing is with every repeat visits the service gets even better. She starts behaving like a wife that you can find only in dreams.

One of the best sex I had with a regular was from Taiwan. She would've been in her 40s but she still look like she's in her 20s. On top of that she was super hot and worked in a $150 shop back in 2014. She did yoga and was really good at working her kegels, and with every visit she introduced me to different experiences as long as I wrote good reviews of her on shop website.

One day she disappeared, probably went back to Taiwan and the shop went downhill. Only souvenir I had from her was a video we recorded together having one of the best sex in our regular visits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeh definitely hard - will depend how horny on the day... but guess cant pass the top notch service up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was back in my amp days in the states. (Table shower and up) . There was a girl named apple who was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. She had the mix of asian and Hispanic features that gave some curves where normally there was not but she was superfit. The session was her watching herself in the mirror with no interaction and the girl spoke perfect English so it wasn't a language barrier thing. Anyway I left there and found another place a few days later with a girl who looked like a not as muscular Kris cyborg but asian. She rocked my world in the room in the sauna and the hot tub. Too bad the place closed down . Good memories