Thread: Sarocha Massage Southport

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sarocha Massage Southport

Saw a sign for this shop on Nerang Street near office works. Seems to be connected the a shop at Archerfield
    Will give it a try when I get a chance but any info in the meanwhile would be appreciated?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Saw a sign for this shop on Nerang Street near office works. Seems to be connected the a shop at Archerfield
    Will give it a try when I get a chance but any info in the meanwhile would be appreciated?
    It's a new shop, I saw an ad for it on Locanto last week. There's a lot of shops in Southport but hard to find anywhere that's good so hopefully this place is worth a visit. Haven't been yet but would like to check it out soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes agree HST ..23 Nind may have some good sorts but it is so dark who could tell…
    Behind the hotel used to have a couple of pretty girls but long gone …all rough now and the Boss is a dick…
    Allure is ordinary
    2 Hicks just
    And Lilly massage wants a limb for extras…
    Due for a good one…
    I gave up going to Southport…
    Keep us informed punters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sarocha Massage

There is under new management now. Make sure you did try so you would be happy though.☺️☺️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes tried here and after all the negative reviews about the GC was pretty surprised.

Large rooms, mirrors, cute stylish ML, good price and VFM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentlemanscarfacethird View Post
    Yes tried here and after all the negative reviews about the GC was pretty surprised.

Large rooms, mirrors, cute stylish ML, good price and VFM.
    Did you get her name? PM if you prefer. I agree it's a nice clean shop with big rooms. I saw a sexy Thai girl there a few times who was great fun but she left. I went back recently and the two girls I saw weren't to my liking so I didn't stay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went last week has been wanting to try for a while add looked good ......terrible
    made booking for 9.30am wed with supposed Japanese girl get there tell me no booking sorry can i come back at 9.50am as she has client im there all ready and im horny so im like fuck it and i go office works for something and then kill the 20minuts go back
    ml come maybe 27ish doesnt look that japanese to me more Chinese not too bad bit too skinny for my likeing but im here, i change to 30min booking as its now later .Go in ask about extras she says 200 nude hj i was shocked ,i said no thanks, shes wasnt that attractive and i thought no way too much.She then seemed bit narki so i laid down and she starts massage and then she says well she can do $150 or how about just HJ, i said no just massage, now i think shes pissed off now as no extras but im like thinking you were trying it on why didnt you just say $150 to start i was annoyed did i look like a noobie or something ?? any way proceeded with terrible massage way too much oil couldnt wait for her to finish left will not go back .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went here a couple of weeks ago and booked based on their (fake ) pics on locanto

Girl was Taiwanese but very aussie in voice and a bit heavy but overall a nice girl - offered FS for $400 - I said I only have $200 so she said yes... was OK and a good session but I dont really like heavier girls so nothing amazing

went back last week and saw a Lao girl - again wasnt the one in the pics online and was a bit heavy but very strong.. $100 CBJ naked while I fingered her - she was ok but again nothing spectacular

while i was there I saw a south American girl who looked OK and a really skinny Asian girl who I wasn't interested in walking around - will probably give the south american one a go at some stage but wouldnt worry about the rest.

if they can get some better talent it would be a good shop - an need to stop using fake pics

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good size room and massage bed, good online ads.

Tried twice, 1st time Thai lady, not attractive and should be around 30s, 2nd time HK girl called Sxxxie, who I met before in another Southport shop, no exciting as well.

A very average shop but it gets the job done. In GC, all is up to specific girl, not a shop.