Angelina has been on my list for a while, and for various reasons, I keep missing her. Sunday rolls around & the website hasn't been updated - it's still Saturday all day in Croydon! I call up, and she's on - she has a free half hour in the early evening. I'm there!

Angelina: broad Australian accent, dark skin, full lips, curvy bum, DD cup boobs. Great laugh, great smile. She tells me her heritage is Mauritian, but she was born here.

The mamasan knocks on the door while I'm in the shower. There's been a double booking & another customer is waiting (apologies if you're reading this & it's you!) - but Angelina insists I stay. I ask what's on offer & what's not, and away we go: I get started with my tongue in my favourite place in the world with some subtle fingering, and she gives one of the best BJs I've had - with fantastic ball massage from her fingertips & acrylic nails. She's very aware that we only have half an hour, and she gets me ready for some fucking.
After I cross the finish line (and we had fun getting there!) she jumps in the shower & tells me to relax. She subtly tells me she has her next booking soon, tells me to take my time getting dressed & she's out the door.
Overall, a very sexy young lady who loves to give & receive.