Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katy at 24 Auburn in Wollongong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Katy at 24 Auburn in Wollongong

I've seen Katy before - but over 5 years ago. She's had a bit of work done to her face since then, but I'd recognise those boobs & bum anywhere!

Same husky voice, same sense of humour, same rhythm to the way she speaks. Same sensual experience from a lady who really gets into it: starting with DATY, 69 with my lubed thumb up her bum while she rocked all over my face & gave an intense BJ to match what she was enjoying (!), fucking in a few positions, and then my request to return to a 69, but with a hand finish, minus the condom.

Katy is a feast for my senses: the taste & textures of her pussy, the smell of her perfume, the feel of smooth skin up against me in any position, the sight of her bum & lower back muscles in reverse cowgirl & her mouth wrapped around my cock.

As always, YMMV ...

I had a great time with Katy, and I won't leave it another 5 years before I see her again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thnx for the review, Roj . . . sounds awesome. Am planning on getting to 24 Auburn within the next week or so. Is a shame they dont have a formal roster on their website

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygee View Post
    Thnx for the review, Roj . . . sounds awesome. Am planning on getting to 24 Auburn within the next week or so. Is a shame they dont have a formal roster on their website
    It's a pain! I always text & ask em who's on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Luala at 24 Auburn has long been a favourite. Good quality Thai girls keen to please.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tips here lads, always good to see a gong punter AR!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Roj! Haven't been to 24 Auburn for years - will give it a go and report back!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to head to 24 Auburn after readings these AR's! Thanks Roj!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to hear that there's worthwhile places to go in the gong. Thanks for the tip!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tip. This is one of the places I haven’t been to yet

The car park is deceiving. You think it’s not discrete but I drive past this place often and unless you park right on the entry to the shop, it’s very discrete. I’ve been here a couple of times. Bit on the higher side of price compared to other shops close by but the cleanliness and service is non-comparable. I highly rate this place!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    24 Auburn is the old reliable. It's always a decent time but I've found it's never the absolute best punts. As far as Wollongong goes, the best Asian brothel by far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BELLA 24 Auburn
    Saw Bella for the first time. I wasn’t disappointed. Pocket rocket with a gorgeous body. Nicest arse and C cup titties. Had a lovey manicured bush and the prettiest face with a slight stomach all the more sexier.
    Started with BBBJ changed to 69 position and continued. No teeth on my knob all smooth lips and delicate.
    Put the dom on and continued with CBJ.
    Daty was next and she absolutely enjoyed it with full on fingers in pussy.
    Next to Forward Jockey position. A bit not sure of her rhythm to start but we eventually got it going and “ ride on cowboy”
    Finished with missionary with lip play and a good drilling till the finalle.
    All in all a good session. Would go back just another option but good option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I've seen Katy before - but over 5 years ago. She's had a bit of work done to her face since then, but I'd recognise those boobs & bum anywhere!

Same husky voice, same sense of humour, same rhythm to the way she speaks. Same sensual experience from a lady who really gets into it: starting with DATY, 69 with my lubed thumb up her bum while she rocked all over my face & gave an intense BJ to match what she was enjoying (!), fucking in a few positions, and then my request to return to a 69, but with a hand finish, minus the condom.

Katy is a feast for my senses: the taste & textures of her pussy, the smell of her perfume, the feel of smooth skin up against me in any position, the sight of her bum & lower back muscles in reverse cowgirl & her mouth wrapped around my cock.

As always, YMMV ...

I had a great time with Katy, and I won't leave it another 5 years before I see her again!
    Hey Roj exactly as you described it. I saw her today and yes she is still here although looking a little older now. Great boobs still and Daty with fingers in pussy. All positions with LFK and finishing with an awesome hand job. Her English is hard to understand though but with that body… who cares?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed - she talks fast & you have to tune in to the rhythm of how she speaks to understand it all.
    She tunes in very quickly to what you are after, and does her best to deliver.
    I've seen her a few more times over the last 12 months. She's consistently good.
    Glad you had a good time, Fredsal!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BELLA 24 Auburn
    Saw Bella again as you can see my last post here I saw her last year so it’s been a while.
    Short and Petite with a perfectly proportioned body. Friendly and nice with good English.
    She came into the room with high heels and some sort or nylon outfit something like stockings that hugged every crevice of her body which made her even sexier.
    I laid on the bed after taking my clothes off and she stripped and followed me onto the bed.
    A few light kisses then she proceeded to give me a dry B2B, rubbing her perky little tits
    (b cup) all over my body including my stiff member.
    She proceeded to put the dom on and down she went for an awesome CBJ on my member. In the meantime I was roaming over her gorgeous little body with my right hand as she was sucking like someone possessed.
    My turn as I made her lie on her back. I slowly played with her tits with my tongue and mouth and then come up for some light kissing.
    Down to my favourite DATY! I went into her moist pussy and she was completely wet and eventually she could take it no more and she got her rocks off as I continued licking and fondling that gorgeous pussy.
    I wiped my mouth with a tissue as I proceeded to enter her in missionary position. Pounded Bella for a while then we swapped and she fucked me cowgirl as I continued to play with her tits.
    We swapped again back to missionary. After several minutes I could she that she was starting to get impatient and I wasn’t going to cum anytime soon so I asked to finish with HJ.
    To my surprise she lubed me and then jumped on top reverse CG and she frantically gave me the most amazing and vigorous HJ with both hands while my eyes and mouth were feasting on the most perfect snatch right on top of my face.
    Took me no time to cum. I would go back! Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another great review!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, Fredsal!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, no guessing or trying to work out what your reviews are about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ja Ja Balanese WL
    Age mid 30s to early 40s. Small figure petite c cup.
    Met her 6 months ago when I last came here to Bali.
    I am here now so I thought to look her up. Got there around 7 in the morning and she was all showered. We walked around to her room as she closed the door and came over, she couldn’t wait to get to my stiff member.
    She had it in her mouth BBBJ and was going off slurping on it then down to my balls as her right hand was yanking at my rod. Couldn’t even get time to take my shorts off completely.
    Finely we both stripped down and virtually I threw her on the bed and devoured her beautiful tits as I passionately kissed her DFK with tongue.
    DATY was great as her little pussy quivered to my tongue.
    I entered her to the most intense fucking BBFS, DFK missionary then CG then to her side and me fucking her from behind as I played with her clit. Faaaaaark! Amazing! Hard to find this in Aus.
    All for $50 AUD. I know you punter’s probably won’t get here but still I thought I would share. Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Assuming this is in Bali??

Whereabouts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast