Thread: Hong Kong 🇭🇰 Massage at Hunter Connection

Hong Kong 🇭🇰 Massage at Hunter Connection

Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : Hong Kong Massage

Date of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hunter Connection Shop B18B, 7-13 Hunter St (downstairs in arcade) - 9223-9378

Hours of Business : 9am - 8pm

Rates : $40 for 30 minutes + $50 for NHJ

Size/shape : relatively lean body, size 8, nice handfull of perky C Cups in flawless smooth white skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northeastern China

Services Provided : mainly just cock massage, little bit of ass slides - should have gone all the way with Italian !!

Value for money: It was convenient for what I needed at the time, Jessica is very pleasant and with good vibes, I almost gave in to fuck her.

My experience/comments :

Was in the CBD for some banking and the branch I usually went to had bloody closed down. So walked around in the city towards Martin Place before I found a branch and got the business out of the way. I was close to the Hunter Connection and I remembered last year I went to an all inclusive shop and had a decent time. But at the back of my mind I knew there is another RnT in HC so my adventure spirit took over so I went inside from Pitt Street and have a look around as I have no idea where is the shop nor its name. Walked pass a Thai Shop but it's closed down, so I thought if all fail, I should just go to the same place last year.

Then I saw escalator going downstairs and some flashing light said massage, bingo !

Went down and it said Hong Kong Massage, that's the one, looking every bit the doggy RnT place that we are all too familiar with. No one at reception but soon a MILFy looking Chinese lady came out from the partition, she was wearing glasses, 30's, in a white uniform, not sure whether it was meant to be a nurse uniform or massage girl uniform but it white and short and zipper all the way down the front. she was showing plenty of cleavage, not that big, may be a C Cup. yeah, she would do, may be she is the mamasan.............haha

She tried to lead me straight into a room, but I just want to make sure, so I asked in Mandarins if "relaxation" is available, she used a finger to make a quiet sign and replied back in M: yes, anything you want to do. OK, that's reassuring, BTW, the way she dressed was a dead giveaway, no ? but it's interesting that they are so open with the RnT since it is a CBD shop, anyway, may be she saw that I am Chinese. Anyway, asked to use the bathroom and returned.

Jessica lead me to a fully enclosed room, there were a total of three rooms I think, there seemed to be another girl behind the partition, didn't think it would be appropriate to ask to meet the other girl, I hope she wasn't a 20 something with natural big E Cups................lol

She asked me how long, I said 30 min, that's $40, she then asked what other services I like, she basically spelled out the whole menu, blowing, make love etc. I said just the usually clothes off and HJ is fine, she said that would be normally $60, I said I usually pay $50, she said ok, I gave her the money, she tried again and pushed: you sure you don't want to make love with me or let me blow you, my service is very good, I said may be next time, today I just want to relax. OK, she went outside to take care of the finance while I got undressed.

Room was basic with a side table for all the oil and tissue boxes, no wet tissue in sight. I took out the pillow and placed it under the cover sheet. I am not wasting time for the turn over that's for sure.

I lay on the table butt naked and Jessica came in carrying a plastic basic with water and a towel in it. This so much reminded me of some old Hong Kong movie scene where good old punters would visit the Temple Street brothels and the WLs would carry such plastic basin or a bucket to wash the punter or herself before and after the deeds. and most of them would carry a toilet paper roll as well and back in the days there ain't no tissue boxes !! I thought to myself, you are not washing me with that !! But gee, talking about good old times !! Then Jessica complimented my fit body................lol - may be one of the deep down hidden reasons we all went punting to to receive these sort of praising and compliments from WLs and MLs. Why not ? it's part of the services, no ?

Jessica got naked straight away, there is no mirror in the room, but she lean forward to kiss my chest and her bare breasts were pushed against me so they are considerable size and shape. a little bit of oil was applied and Jessica started to caress my balls. I spread my legs to give her more access, she immediately runs her fingers along my backside door way and asked if I want massage down there, I said not inside but outside is fine. So I guess she would do prostate massage as well.

By now I was rock hard, more compliments from Jessica but this time I think she was still trying to upsell BJ or FS to me. I turn her down yet again but the rapport seems to be going ok and we have a few laughs between us along the way. Conversation covering how the busy was booming when the lockdown was lifted back in October, then it slows down a bit during November but have been picking up again towards Xmas, I said you must be very tired shooting airplanes all day. Jessica said, actually a lot of the customers are from offices around and many of them just wanted a blow job. and finished in 15 min and go. no one really want any massage.

I think we have passed the half way mark, and I heard that another customer came in and yes, there was a second to greet him and in he went, not sure if he is going all in or not but it probably will be on the menu.................haha - not a bad little place in the middle of the CBD will plenty on offer.

I got up to have a drink of water, would be great if there is any mirror around but I still wanted to do my breasts thing on Jessica, I have been touching and squeezing her breasts earlier but now it's the time for a proper examination and tits violations (gently of course!), I sat on the edge of the table, I turned Jessica around so that her tight little ass crack is rested on my rock hard. it feels so good. my hands then reached out to the front and grab hold of those C Cups. they were not that big, but good full size and great to be squeezed. very responsive nipples too. You guess it, and you can't stop Jessica for one more try, as she rubbed her ass up and down my full mast while my hands were holding and playing with her tits. She said: oh that feels so good, you want to make love and put it inside me from behind ? just add a small tip and you can have full service. again, it was so tempted but I thought may be I should just get the Spanish later (little did I knew that titty fuck was not on the menu!!)

When I got tired I lay back down on the table and let Jessica brings me up to speed. there was no clock in the room or I didn't see it, I asked Jessica how much time left, she said 5 min, so I asked her to put more oil on me, then I asked her to come up to the table, when I guided Jessica into my favourite titty fuck position, she then realised what I wanted to go so she asked if I want her to use her tits ? I said yes, and she said no, I don't do that !

I thought, ok, that's strange, you keep upselling the BJ, FS and prostate massage but you won't do Spanish. that's ok, just settle for the hand job then, a bit disappointed to say the least, not to make matter worst, just as well she is only a Cupper, can you imagine if she is well endowed with E or F Cups like Bonnie or Emma !! no point drilling on it, let's just have a happy ending...........

Got Jessica back down and standing next to me, she's now concentrating on the jerking and pumping, my hands were busy too, my right hand was down there squeezing her tight ass and sliding a bit on her crack which was very smooth after my oily cock was up and down there before, my left hand lean over to hold one of her breasts as I have get close.

Time to shoot, I let go of her ass now and have my two hands holding her the CC's and here I cum.

Not my best shot but at least it ain't dripping down, Jessica of course would have said the usual : cum so much, you are very strong..............haha

Not taking any chance, as soon as I cum, I placed my left hand on top of Jessica's so that she wouldn't let go immediately. told her all about the after cum caressing and the importance of after cum services.

Clean up time, and yes, Jessica was trying to give me a wipe down with the wet towel, I politely turned it down and asked her to wipe the oil on her ass crack instead.

We got dressed and I told Jessica that the shop was convenient in the city and I may return, she said come back to make love. that would be the five or six times she offered.

Feeling so much better after the session.

It must be Xmas time.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't find it on Google maps unless it's under a different name, do you know what time is open till?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : Hong Kong Massage

Date of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 19, 9-13 Hunter St (downstairs in arcade) - 9232 2203

Hours of Business : 10- 7

Rates : $40 for 30 minutes + $50 for NHJ

Size/shape : relatively lean body, size 8, nice handfull of perky C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northeastern China

Services Provided : mainly just cock massage, little bit of ass slides - should have gone all the way with Italian !!

Value for money: It was convenient for what I needed at the time, Jessica is very pleasant and with good vibes, I almost gave in to fuck her.

My experience/comments :

Was in the CBD for some banking and the branch I usually went to had bloody closed down. So walked around in the city towards Martin Place before I found a branch and got the business out of the way. I was close to the Hunter Connection and I remembered last year I went to an all inclusive shop and had a decent time. But at the back of my mind I knew there is another RnT in HC so my adventure spirit took over so I went inside from Pitt Street and have a look around as I have no idea where is the shop nor its name. Walked pass a Thai Shop but it's closed down, so I thought if all fail, I should just go to the same place last year.

Then I saw escalator going downstairs and some flashing light said massage, bingo !

Went down and it said Hong Kong Massage, that's the one, looking every bit the doggy RnT place that we are all too familiar with. No one at reception but soon a MILFy looking Chinese lady came out from the partition, she was wearing glasses, 30's, in a white uniform, not sure whether it was meant to be a nurse uniform or massage girl uniform but it white and short and zipper all the way down the front. she was showing plenty of cleavage, not that big, may be a C Cup. yeah, she would do, may be she is the mamasan.............haha

She tried to lead me straight into a room, but I just want to make sure, so I asked in Mandarins if "relaxation" is available, she used a finger to make a quiet sign and replied back in M: yes, anything you want to do. OK, that's reassuring, BTW, the way she dressed was a dead giveaway, no ? but it's interesting that they are so open with the RnT since it is a CBD shop, anyway, may be she saw that I am Chinese. Anyway, asked to use the bathroom and returned.

Jessica lead me to a fully enclosed room, there were a total of three rooms I think, there seemed to be another girl behind the partition, didn't think it would be appropriate to ask to meet the other girl, I hope she wasn't a 20 something with natural big E Cups................lol

She asked me how long, I said 30 min, that's $40, she then asked what other services I like, she basically spelled out the whole menu, blowing, make love etc. I said just the usually clothes off and HJ is fine, she said that would be normally $60, I said I usually pay $50, she said ok, I gave her the money, she tried again and pushed: you sure you don't want to make love with me or let me blow you, my service is very good, I said may be next time, today I just want to relax. OK, she went outside to take care of the finance while I got undressed.

Room was basic with a side table for all the oil and tissue boxes, no wet tissue in sight. I took out the pillow and placed it under the cover sheet. I am not wasting time for the turn over that's for sure.

I lay on the table butt naked and Jessica came in carrying a plastic basic with water and a towel in it. This so much reminded me of some old Hong Kong movie scene where good old punters would visit the Temple Street brothels and the WLs would carry such plastic basin or a bucket to wash the punter or herself before and after the deeds. and most of them would carry a toilet paper roll as well and back in the days there ain't no tissue boxes !! I thought to myself, you are not washing me with that !! But gee, talking about good old times !! Then Jessica complimented my fit body................lol - may be one of the deep down hidden reasons we all went punting to to receive these sort of praising and compliments from WLs and MLs. Why not ? it's part of the services, no ?

Jessica got naked straight away, there is no mirror in the room, but she lean forward to kiss my chest and her bare breasts were pushed against me so they are considerable size and shape. a little bit of oil was applied and Jessica started to caress my balls. I spread my legs to give her more access, she immediately runs her fingers along my backside door way and asked if I want massage down there, I said not inside but outside is fine. So I guess she would do prostate massage as well.

By now I was rock hard, more compliments from Jessica but this time I think she was still trying to upsell BJ or FS to me. I turn her down yet again but the rapport seems to be going ok and we have a few laughs between us along the way. Conversation covering how the busy was booming when the lockdown was lifted back in October, then it slows down a bit during November but have been picking up again towards Xmas, I said you must be very tired shooting airplanes all day. Jessica said, actually a lot of the customers are from offices around and many of them just wanted a blow job. and finished in 15 min and go. no one really want any massage.

I think we have passed the half way mark, and I heard that another customer came in and yes, there was a second to greet him and in he went, not sure if he is going all in or not but it probably will be on the menu.................haha - not a bad little place in the middle of the CBD will plenty on offer.

I got up to have a drink of water, would be great if there is any mirror around but I still wanted to do my breasts thing on Jessica, I have been touching and squeezing her breasts earlier but now it's the time for a proper examination and tits violations (gently of course!), I sat on the edge of the table, I turned Jessica around so that her tight little ass crack is rested on my rock hard. it feels so good. my hands then reached out to the front and grab hold of those C Cups. they were not that big, but good full size and great to be squeezed. very responsive nipples too. You guess it, and you can't stop Jessica for one more try, as she rubbed her ass up and down my full mast while my hands were holding and playing with her tits. She said: oh that feels so good, you want to make love and put it inside me from behind ? just add a small tip and you can have full service. again, it was so tempted but I thought may be I should just get the Spanish later (little did I knew that titty fuck was not on the menu!!)

When I got tired I lay back down on the table and let Jessica brings me up to speed. there was no clock in the room or I didn't see it, I asked Jessica how much time left, she said 5 min, so I asked her to put more oil on me, then I asked her to come up to the table, when I guided Jessica into my favourite titty fuck position, she then realised what I wanted to go so she asked if I want her to use her tits ? I said yes, and she said no, I don't do that !

I thought, ok, that's strange, you keep upselling the BJ, FS and prostate massage but you won't do Spanish. that's ok, just settle for the hand job then, a bit disappointed to say the least, not to make matter worst, just as well she is only a Cupper, can you imagine if she is well endowed with E or F Cups like Bonnie or Emma !! no point drilling on it, let's just have a happy ending...........

Got Jessica back down and standing next to me, she's now concentrating on the jerking and pumping, my hands were busy too, my right hand was down there squeezing her tight ass and sliding a bit on her crack which was very smooth after my oily cock was up and down there before, my left hand lean over to hold one of her breasts as I have get close.

Time to shoot, I let go of her ass now and have my two hands holding her the CC's and here I cum.

Not my best shot but at least it ain't dripping down, Jessica of course would have said the usual : cum so much, you are very strong..............haha

Not taking any chance, as soon as I cum, I placed my left hand on top of Jessica's so that she wouldn't let go immediately. told her all about the after cum caressing and the importance of after cum services.

Clean up time, and yes, Jessica was trying to give me a wipe down with the wet towel, I politely turned it down and asked her to wipe the oil on her ass crack instead.

We got dressed and I told Jessica that the shop was convenient in the city and I may return, she said come back to make love. that would be the five or six times she offered.

Feeling so much better after the session.

It must be Xmas time.

Cheers
    Thanks for the review bro Ahlungor! Will definitely give it a run next time to try when in office. Is it massage king or another shop?

Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    Can't find it on Google maps unless it's under a different name, do you know what time is open till?
    Mate,

If you google Hunter Connection you look up the directory. There are 4 shops under massage and Hong Kong massage is there .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Thanks for the review bro Ahlungor! Will definitely give it a run next time to try when in office. Is it massage king or another shop?
    No , massage King is over at Townhall Station.

It’s just Hong Kong Massage as stated .

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Another great adventure in the city for Ahl.. Have you tried Wynyard Blossom Massage? It's on Hunter too I think...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I gave this place a go the other day. I suppose it might depend in which girl you get but the only extras on offer were NHJ. I tried to ask about more but was given the "we don't do that here".

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Another great adventure in the city for Ahl.. Have you tried Wynyard Blossom Massage? It's on Hunter too I think...
    Sure did!

Around this time last year actually and tried Penny , got a CBJ as extra. That was an all inclusive shop. I would probably have gone there again if I didn’t find this Hong Kong massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1000 View Post
    I gave this place a go the other day. I suppose it might depend in which girl you get but the only extras on offer were NHJ. I tried to ask about more but was given the "we don't do that here".
    Did you see Jessica or other ML?

Jessica was Chinese and we spoke mandarin right from the start. So not discounting the fact that she could be very open and comfortable in offering me the works? Other nationalities may be YMMV ? Or take more visit ?

Cheers