666 Elizabeth Street
    Tuesday 14 December
    WeChat: sxf3012
    $180 per hour at night, daytime $160
    BBBJ, DATY, FS, good massage
    30+ Slim, skinny, C, cheery face
    Chinese
    excellent, a good looking lady with a good work ethic

666 has been around for ever, under many different guises. It was a gay hangout once and google searches still reference it. That’s unfortunate because it’s a great little place with some hot chicks.

It’s been taken over by Chloe/Helen, who many would know from across the road at 647 or 64 Taren Pt or occasional shifts up at Mina’s 142 in Hornsby. Think she’s been around other places as well. Still looks great but no longer on the job - she tells me she is willing but her employees get upset.

Chloe called me into see Cici. A lovely, happy woman, willing and able. I am a sucker for tallest, skinny Chinese women. Cici fits the bill. Her BBBJ is excellent. Sex has the tightest pussy this side of Lolita and the yoga skills to want to extend.

Chloe tells me she has a line up that includes some white chicks. Anyway, it’s worth a visit. It’s clean and well maintained…much better than the dive across the road.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    666 Elizabeth Street
    Tuesday 14 December
    Chinese

666 has been around for ever, under many different guises. It was a gay hangout once and google searches still reference it. That’s unfortunate because it’s a great little place with some hot chicks.

It’s been taken over by Chloe/Helen, who many would know from across the road at 647 or 64 Taren Pt or occasional shifts up at Mina’s 142 in Hornsby. Think she’s been around other places as well. Still looks great but no longer on the job - she tells me she is willing but her employees get upset.

Chloe called me into see Cici. A lovely, happy woman, willing and able. I am a sucker for tallest, skinny Chinese women. Cici fits the bill. Her BBBJ is excellent. Sex has the tightest pussy this side of Lolita and the yoga skills to want to extend.

Chloe tells me she has a line up that includes some white chicks. Anyway, it’s worth a visit. It’s clean and well maintained…much better than the dive across the road.
    Hey mate thanks for the review. Didn't know it was taken over however I can't find a website or anything. Do they have a WeChat or anywhere they share their roster?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Hey mate thanks for the review. Didn't know it was taken over however I can't find a website or anything. Do they have a WeChat or anywhere they share their roster?
    The WeChat is above: sxf3012 Chloe says that’s the best way to contact her. She’s setting up the business and hasn’t sorted her website yet. That’s why searches default to the old business there. Check the place out. It’s worth it.

Thanks Wayne, heard about this just the other day, plan on going soon! And yeah, don't bother searching on Google, all sorts of shit pops up!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tip Wayne,

Contacted Chloe and made a booking with Cici for today, will report back after the event.

Banned
    Small Roster at present
    $160/hr

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cici at 666 Elizabeth

[QUOTE=Wayne;2283571]666 Elizabeth Street
    Tuesday 14 December
    Chinese

Chloe tells me she has a line up that includes some white chicks. Anyway, it’s worth a visit. It’s clean and well maintained…much better than the dive across the road.[/QUOT
    Last edited by quagmire; 03-01-2022 at 06:15 PM. Reason: uncomfortable with post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hidden Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Small Roster at present
    $160/hr
    Small Roster, but very experienced WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexy Cici

Finally found the time to get this done.
    So arrived on time to a nice neat looking place and was greeted by an Aussie guy, sorted the financials (2hours at $160 per hour) and ushered upstairs to room 1 where Cici was waiting.
    Wayne's description pretty accurate tall (for a chines woman) slim and attractive. The rooms are really nice and the shower is fantastic, when I got out and started toweling off Cici came up behind me and helped dry my back then reached around and started to stroke my semi, her English is not great but I understood enough that she was saying she was horny.
    Before I new it she was on her knees giving me and awesome BBBJ, I let this go on for as long as I could (maybe 5 minutes) then pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed for some DATY. She was very receptive and got really wet very quickly. after a few minutes she looked at me and said "horny, fuck now" I don't think she would have taken no for an answer because she applied the PPE and I was inside her before I new what had happened. At this point I'm actually starting to believe that she really is horny, we went through a range of positions until she ended up on top and really went for it, this girl likes to fuck! She pumped and ground herself on me until she was twitching and gibbering like a lab monkey. That was enough to get me over the edge and I filled the bag. We stopped for a breather and I had a quick rinse, on to round 2 which was started much slower and gradually built to another frenzied fucking finish.

When I was leaving I met the owner Chloe who was checking to see if I was happy (nice touch) I chatted with her for a few minutes and she confirmed that she has retired and is very busy running the shop now. she told me there are another couple of girls on the roster on different days and that Brandy (Chatswood 60) / Nicky (Kellys) was on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and occasionally other days if she wanted to.

All in all a great punt with a very sexy woman, the shop is really nice and has a really friendly feel to it. I'll be back.

To make a booking Contact Chloe on 0466 223 666

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm open to trying this place but I went there pre Xmas and it was a mess. Still being setup, no idea of pricing, and only one Milf who looked like she had just woken up. Hopefully they have their setup more organised now. Would be good to know the lineup and pricing in advance in the future.