Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Part 2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation No Part 2

I booked for 1.5 hours today at known Massage shop today which i have visited a few times.

She did a good massage for Part 1 and got ready for Part 2
    She asked $50 for HJ and $80 for naked. I refused saying that i used to pay $20 for HJ and $50 for naked.

The rest of the half and hour she kept on touching my legs and feet. It was quite a show !!

Has anyone else experienced something like this before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes and its the worst feeling because you walk in with expectations and walk out with blue balls.
    To avoid this next time ask the shop for a recommendation since you said you know this shop already.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It turned out quite funny as i just barely managed to hold my laugh.
    I asked for refund for half an hr but didn't push it as the girl also didn't make any extra money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First, I thought that girl is quite greedy to ask $80 for naked. However, I realised you stayed for 90 mins. That explained why she asked for that much. From what I know, they always expect more tips for longer sessions. Usually $80 at least, or some ask for $100 but then they would offer extra service like to make you cum twice, body slide or daty. Tbh, the girls don’t like long sessions. That girl must be extremely upset. And believe me, no one would be happy to see you in 90 mins for just $50. You would be bad luck for any of them.
    Last edited by storry_teller; 14-12-2021 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Extra info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Story-teller - girls prefer tips of $50 for 30 mins is their max profit margin if we go with nhj, thats a chachinging of $140 an hr with the massage cut from shop. Min they expect is tip of $50 an hour, for a 1 hr session so $75/$80. for 90 mins sounds right

Quote Originally Posted by cooldudeisin View Post
    I booked for 1.5 hours today at known Massage shop today which i have visited a few times.

She did a good massage for Part 1 and got ready for Part 2
    She asked $50 for HJ and $80 for naked. I refused saying that i used to pay $20 for HJ and $50 for naked.

The rest of the half and hour she kept on touching my legs and feet. It was quite a show !!

Has anyone else experienced something like this before.
    What happened in other times when you were at the same shop? You paid $50 and got nude HJ everytime? Any of them were longer session than 60 min ?

I agree with ST, most MLs would expect to earn $50 tip per 30 min session . Stretch that to 1 hr max. Any longer session you really should tip more.

It has been known many punters would book the same ML for 2, 3, 4 hr sessions and they would tip hourly ! Or one tip big enough to cover the whole time.

Cheers

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Yep, given it’s 90 mins an $80 tip is not too bad, in this situation I would pay the $80 but see if the girl would upgrade to a B2B rather than plain old NHJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Agree with Story-teller - girls prefer tips of $50 for 30 mins is their max profit margin if we go with nhj, thats a chachinging of $140 an hr with the massage cut from shop. Min they expect is tip of $50 an hour, for a 1 hr session so $75/$80. for 90 mins sounds right
    Not cool dude, she's losing her 3x tips

Banned
    To answer ops question, no this hasn't happened to me. I'm not a cunt, I tip more if it's over 60min

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

4xYHN6

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What happened in other times when you were at the same shop? You paid $50 and got nude HJ everytime? Any of them were longer session than 60 min ?

I agree with ST, most MLs would expect to earn $50 tip per 30 min session . Stretch that to 1 hr max. Any longer session you really should tip more.

It has been known many punters would book the same ML for 2, 3, 4 hr sessions and they would tip hourly ! Or one tip big enough to cover the whole time.

Cheers
    I had seen the same girl before and tipped her $50 for 1.5 hr session. She didn't seem very happy but neither did she tell me.
    She gives good massage, so the first part is basically a good massage like any other shop.
    I guess that doesn't matter because they are counting their time on extra's they make per hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like you were just scammed out of the expected service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shes missed out on three customer with good earning potential, so your $20 and fifty earns you the tag of cheaper charlie. If you phone booked or they recognise you if you go there again, they will always tell you they are busy. Losing you as a customer wont worry them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    interesting thoughts from everyone - will take this into account

It has been a known practice in many shops, when they have a popular hot new girls on duty and having a lot of bookings, longer bookings would not be welcome . Just think about the money that can make by having 20 x half hr bookings back to back to back to back…….haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It has been a known practice in many shops, when they have a popular hot new girls on duty and having a lot of bookings, longer bookings would not be welcome . Just think about the money that can make by having 20 x half hr bookings back to back to back to back…….haha
    Looking at the rates in most shops, I would say the preferred by the girls is 45mins

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get the finances out of the way at the beginning and then you still have the choice to walk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    First, I thought that girl is quite greedy to ask $80 for naked. However, I realised you stayed for 90 mins. That explained why she asked for that much. From what I know, they always expect more tips for longer sessions. Usually $80 at least, or some ask for $100 but then they would offer extra service like to make you cum twice, body slide or daty. Tbh, the girls don’t like long sessions. That girl must be extremely upset. And believe me, no one would be happy to see you in 90 mins for just $50. You would be bad luck for any of them.
    If we look at it from a different angle. Can't the ML said up front 90 mins x dollars when her walk through the door. If the OP didn't like it he can walk and ask for another girl. The same girl will then be put back to the queue for the next walk in. Win win for both no?

I agree with everyone it should be tip per mins not tip per tug. Girls are there to make a living. There is no disagreement there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    If we look at it from a different angle. Can't the ML said up front 90 mins x dollars when her walk through the door. If the OP didn't like it he can walk and ask for another girl. The same girl will then be put back to the queue for the next walk in. Win win for both no?

I agree with everyone it should be tip per mins not tip per tug. Girls are there to make a living. There is no disagreement there.
    They can if no boss/receptionist there. They even can ask customers to stay just one hour if they are the one who take customers to room. However, if there is boss/receptionist at shop, the girls probably don’t dare to refuse customers stay for long sessions. What’s the reason for her to not see him? Or the reason he wants to swap another girl? You think another girl will accept his deal? No way! Long session with $50 tip is like bad luck for the one who takes that turn. She has to take her turn. Even though he chooses another one, it would be bad between those two girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. Of course there is the boss and other girls involve.. No one wants to be the one who serve the stingy customer. Just have to suck it up I guess.

Banned
    You need to realise that the girls don't get much from the massage fee charged by the shop. The shop takes more even though the girl does all the massage work. This is why she relies on the tip. The more shorter sessions the more tips she receives if she is busy. Having a 1.5 session where the guy just pays $50 doesn't compare with 3 x half hour sessions that attracts $150 or two sessions of 1 hour and half hour delivering $100 in tips. Now you can see why girls prefer shorter sessions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast