Thread: Massage oil for sensitive skin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage oil for sensitive skin

Are there any RNT places that use oil that's suitable for sensitive skin? Or any oils anyone can recommend I buy to bring with me? Should I just ask for a dry massage? Typically the baby oil they use in these places irritates my skin too much.

This is probably a bit beyond the scope of the usual discussion topics here, but surely I'm not the only one.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy22 View Post
    Are there any RNT places that use oil that's suitable for sensitive skin? Or any oils anyone can recommend I buy to bring with me? Should I just ask for a dry massage? Typically the baby oil they use in these places irritates my skin too much.

This is probably a bit beyond the scope of the usual discussion topics here, but surely I'm not the only one.

Bring your own oil. Problem solved

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Normally their oil is low quality one. You can bring your own one, ask the girl to use lotion or basically ask for dry massage with a bit of Thai balm. I have sensitive skin too so normally I just ask for Thai massage, using Thai balm. Problem solved

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Talcum powder is good if you have oil sensitive skin.

It had good lubrication qualities, and doesn't leave stains or odours.

There some good "edible" massage oils too, usually in the condoms section of Chemist Warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Talcum powder is good if you have oil sensitive skin.

It had good lubrication qualities, and doesn't leave stains or odours.

There some good "edible" massage oils too, usually in the condoms section of Chemist Warehouse.
    Surprised you didn't say 'this has been posted before, you should search the forum'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Hey Mr Spaceboy22, I’ll be seeing Linda the experienced GILF ML from Silverwater. I’ll ask her the question and get back you with an answer…..watch this space.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BYO. coconut oil or olive oil better for skin but might not like like smell.

Banned
    I've tried hemp oil. Great for sensitive skin. And definitely great for RNT

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Surprised you didn't say 'this has been posted before, you should search the forum'
    Nah, you can't search for 3-letter words.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Hey Mr Spaceboy22, I’ll be seeing Linda the experienced GILF ML from Silverwater. I’ll ask her the question and get back you with an answer…..watch this space.
    For the lads with sensitive skin; I spoke to Linda and she recommends either almond or coconut oil, and coming from a GILF that knows her way around a massage table and has seen more cocks than a urinal….I would be inclined to take her recommendation as punters gospel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    For the lads with sensitive skin; I spoke to Linda and she recommends either almond or coconut oil, and coming from a GILF that knows her way around a massage table and has seen more cocks than a urinal….I would be inclined to take her recommendation as punters gospel.
    Thanks so much for checking! I forgot about coconut oil, cheers I'll try it.