Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Part 2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You need to realise that the girls don't get much from the massage fee charged by the shop. The shop takes more even though the girl does all the massage work. This is why she relies on the tip. The more shorter sessions the more tips she receives if she is busy. Having a 1.5 session where the guy just pays $50 doesn't compare with 3 x half hour sessions that attracts $150 or two sessions of 1 hour and half hour delivering $100 in tips. Now you can see why girls prefer shorter sessions.
    I saw the same girl before for 1.5hr session for $50. Thats what surprised me more when i was given this new price.
    If she was upfront before, i would have agreed to either 1hr session or more tip for 1.5hr session.
    Better to ask for the tip price before the session starts for 1.5hr, but i think the price is standard for 1hr.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    To be fair lots of ppl don't know this. I didn't know to... when I was at Nana old shop PS 2016. There was a cute little k girl name Darling. First time with her The Session was good i really like her ( great s shape body tight body) with 15 mins to go i want to last longer I asked her if I can extend? She said that's extras $20 more ok? up front to me. I was cool about it.... for $70 I got to play her for 45 mins. Seems fair to me extra 30mins $20 more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds fair to me...

Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Looking at the rates in most shops, I would say the preferred by the girls is 45mins
    Mate, 30 min session is the quickie gold standard !!

May be let’s look at a different angle at shops with the all inclusive pricing ?

For example : 30 min $95, 45 min $110, 60 min $125

The girls cut should be $65, $75 and $85 respectively, give or take a few dollars.

If you are the ML, would you prefer $65 x 2 in two 30 min sessions or just $85 for the hr ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, 30 min session is the quickie gold standard !!

May be let’s look at a different angle at shops with the all inclusive pricing ?

For example : 30 min $95, 45 min $110, 60 min $125

The girls cut should be $65, $75 and $85 respectively, give or take a few dollars.

If you are the ML, would you prefer $65 x 2 in two 30 min sessions or just $85 for the hr ?

Cheers
    You discount the fact that there would be few back to back 30 minute sessions. It’s a case when both ML and the joint is well known and well run… most would take an hour if there is no garuntee of another booking lined up.

Whatever the case… they get to name the price… if I can afford it I will take it… being over generous has hurt me in the past. Best to treat it like a good transaction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldudeisin View Post
    I saw the same girl before for 1.5hr session for $50. Thats what surprised me more when i was given this new price.
    If she was upfront before, i would have agreed to either 1hr session or more tip for 1.5hr session.
    Better to ask for the tip price before the session starts for 1.5hr, but i think the price is standard for 1hr.
    Well yes it is standard. $50 tip for half hour or 1 hour session. If you decide to extend then the girl will probably request another tip. On the other hand, if it is very quiet at the shop a ML would be happy to have a customer extend the session just to get a few extra dollars rather than sit in the waiting room and stare at her mobile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12