Thread: Aroma Thai Archerfield - you've got to be joking

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Aroma Thai Archerfield - you've got to be joking

Quick report. Went here saw girl. Paid $50 for 45 min massage. Money exchanged.
    Massage was ok but very little TT or encouraging signs so decided on flip to decline offerings. Flip was after 30 mins.
    She leaves comes back in with sign trying to say she got the price wrong and can I pay more. I ignore and continue to get dressed.
    She leaves and on the way out she asks again. I ignore. Website says $50 for 45 mins.
    Cmon Manager read this and respond - I'll tell you when, which girl and who else was there.
    Amazing what they will try and pull.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Quick report. Went here saw girl. Paid $50 for 45 min massage. Money exchanged.
    Massage was ok but very little TT or encouraging signs so decided on flip to decline offerings. Flip was after 30 mins.
    She leaves comes back in with sign trying to say she got the price wrong and can I pay more. I ignore and continue to get dressed.
    She leaves and on the way out she asks again. I ignore. Website says $50 for 45 mins.
    Cmon Manager read this and respond - I'll tell you when, which girl and who else was there.
    4FoW2
    I haven't been back ever since they changed hands, it's just not the same and I won't be going back until it changes hands again or I see better reviews.
    The previous girls were great.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Odds are it was a LB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Sorry, not making fun of the situation, but had to laugh with the above taken out of context...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They are now asking a lot while you are in the middle of the massage or during. Last few times I was there the did the same thing to me asking for more and really killing the vibe. I haven't been back since and will not return unless the new owner reads this and makes some changes.