Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Generally speaking it’s okay
    I go there for part 1 as massage is decent
    Part 2 is just to get it out of the way ..

She’s not a looker btw , fit though with bolt ons..
    Haha just to get it out of the way. That made me laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone been to Thai Thai massage shop down George St? I believe it’s at the basement of Mantra hotel. Is it an RnT place or a legit one? They advertise free Sauna after massage… any intel?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely rnt. Pre-covid, everything was on offer. Late last year, HJ and probably more was available but it was just one very average milf who said she was on every day. Have not been back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Has anyone been to Thai Thai massage shop down George St? I believe it’s at the basement of Mantra hotel. Is it an RnT place or a legit one? They advertise free Sauna after massage… any intel?
    Definitely rnt. Pre-covid, everything was on offer. Late last year, HJ and probably more was available but it was just one very average milf who said she was on every day. Have not been back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate.. I’ll give it a miss then.

I tried the QVB massage today, the place still has the vibe where you think you are going to get lucky but then nothing happens. Nice massage, the masseuse removed the towel completely and I thought I was going to get lucky but absolutely no TT.

There was a seriously hot Jap girl there. Might pay her a visit next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)

I tried the QVB massage today, the place still has the vibe where you think you are going to get lucky but then nothing happens. Nice massage, the masseuse removed the towel completely and I thought I was going to get lucky but absolutely no TT.

As far as I know, no-one has reported success here... Barely even a tale of incidental TT

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I used to go there over several years, back when it was at 199 Clarence St.
    Seen many friendly and young good looking Japanese girls.

Sadly, I was never able to progress to anything further than a legit massage. Even when I developed good rapport with 4 or 5 of them and tipped them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree - QVB is such a tease but I might try my luck again this week.

Also, has anyone been to Golden Touch Thai massage down George St? Years ago - Pre Covid, most of the girls did TT and I a bit more

Looks like the management has changed with a lot of new faces.. just wondering if anyone have any recent intel?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Also, has anyone been to Golden Touch Thai massage down George St? Years ago - Pre Covid, most of the girls did TT and I a bit more

Looks like the management has changed with a lot of new faces.. just wondering if anyone have any recent intel?
    Have heard it's completely legit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Golden Touch the other day - their door was locked around 5pm and no one answered the door. Called twice within 10 mins and no one picked up nor returned the call. Wonder if they are actually properly opened? Or short of staff? Or had a raid?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Did you try QVB Japanese again?
    How did you go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    IMO the best massages are the legit ones, or at least the ones that play up the legit side of it.

Sure, there’s a simplicity to going in and being upfront knowing exactly what you’re getting, that’s fine and removes the guesswork.

But nothing beats the excitement of going to a legit place and having them get up close and personal, letting your mind run wild. Even better when it actually goes somewhere. I think the taboo nature of it makes it more appealing and less transactional than paying up front for extras.

Even when I go to a RNT I want them to at least maintain some sort of pretence of it a legit massage, I’ve been known to play dumb and ask “take everything off?” and even buck the advice of always saying you’ve been before even if you haven’t, I’ve been to shops before where I’ve got another girl and I’ve straight up lied and said I’ve never been before to make the experience feel more taboo (mind you I’ve done the opposite too with shops I’ve never been to.) Sometimes I find you get better treatment through playing a bit dumb. Certain girls find it endearing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Did you try QVB Japanese again?
    How did you go?
    Yeah I did, twice, and it was completely legit during both sessions with no TT at all.

The hot Jap girl I wanted to see does not work there anymore so couldn’t see her. The girls are pretty and very friendly but they only offer massage and nothing else.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah I did, twice, and it was completely legit during both sessions with no TT at all.

The hot Jap girl I wanted to see does not work there anymore so couldn’t see her. The girls are pretty and very friendly but they only offer massage and nothing else.
    Yep! That’s my experience before and after COVID.
    I stopped going long ago. With one girl I became very friendly and tipped her $20 to $50 at various times but she simply kept it legit every time.

She has since moved to another massage/spa shop near Kings Cross. I went there half a dozen times to see her, but again nothing more than legit even though each time I took off my underwear!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lymp View Post
    IMO the best massages are the legit ones, or at least the ones that play up the legit side of it.

Sure, there’s a simplicity to going in and being upfront knowing exactly what you’re getting, that’s fine and removes the guesswork.

But nothing beats the excitement of going to a legit place and having them get up close and personal, letting your mind run wild. Even better when it actually goes somewhere. I think the taboo nature of it makes it more appealing and less transactional than paying up front for extras.

Even when I go to a RNT I want them to at least maintain some sort of pretence of it a legit massage, I’ve been known to play dumb and ask “take everything off?” and even buck the advice of always saying you’ve been before even if you haven’t, I’ve been to shops before where I’ve got another girl and I’ve straight up lied and said I’ve never been before to make the experience feel more taboo (mind you I’ve done the opposite too with shops I’ve never been to.) Sometimes I find you get better treatment through playing a bit dumb. Certain girls find it endearing.
    This post nailed it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve had loads of luck in the past. There’s a Thai shop in milsons point and I used to see this masseuse frequently and after a few visits, she would do a bit of TT and after a few more visits, we ended up f’cking on the table for no extra charge, while a proper massage was going on right next to us separated by a thin curtain. - unfortunately she’s gone back to Thailand. I’ve had luck in a few Thai shops in Ultimo, Broadway and in the city. - but this was all before COVID and I’ve not invested enough time to find new Talent yet.

A trick that works for me is to ask for a combination of hard massage with soft just for the bum/thigh area.. “soft massage” is sort of a key word for possible extras in Thai shops.. if the girls offer, they’ll get the hint.

Good luck.
    Can you please PM me the Ultimo ones. Keen to find out if they offer extras with hicaps 🥵

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone found any legit places with TT or atleast cheeky & friendly massage ladies in the cbd area. Some place where you go for a massage with someone who teases you but no pressure of taking extras like an rnt. And you also don't have to explain at home if someone catches you going there. Haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm always on the look out in my area Potts Point for the same reason, but not much luck lately unfortunately. Latest effort was at Heritage Thai on Victoria St, got the girl's contact and chatted her up on whatsapp but all for naught, girl prides herself on being prudish and is actively looking for a bf... have had luck with girls who know how to have a bit of fun too though - both that place and Thai village in KX.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Palm Thai Dulwich today for the first time. Was having a tight back so thought I'd book for a 90 min deep tissue to release that tension. Did so and upon arrival, a young lady greeted me with a beautiful smile, paid and led to a room at the back. To my surprise, then a middle aged short hair aunty came and I was like what, but managed to retain my posture and let her start massaging. Kept on communicating throughout the 90 min session and I come to understand that she is named Molly(dunno if I remember it correctly) and usually work as extra for some guests with special massage requests as she did have strong hands, seems like many people come here just to see her for her massage skills. So then I was like did she got chosen because I ordered 90 min of deep tissue as it might require constant strong massage skill and most girls here cannot offer that? Anyways she did fix my back problem but was still a bit sad that did not got what I came here for, so I am wondering do you have to book a 30 or 60 min session to have any of the young ladies to give you a massage? Or do you have to specifically name a lady to have her ready for you?

Also there was no weekly roster on the wall or anything like one of their photos suggest so no idea who is working whatsoever. Left a bit confused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds to me that a 90 min intense session would require the skills of the ML you got. Just my thoughts...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast