Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Hahahah .. good man
    I have cleaned my inbox ..

Let’s see where we go today ��
    Pm sent kind sir

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited Thai Palms in Dulwich Hill a couple of weeks ago. I had Molly, a milf perhaps bordering on gilf. I had no intention on any extras and it was made quite clear that it was not going to be offered. I was on my stomach, when asked to flipped, the naughty boy in my pants had slid out. Molly placed him back where he belong. She did advise that people with shoulder and back issues tend to come and see and I can totally see why. She gave an amazing massage, and would rank her above Yoyo in Surry Hills for massage ability. Again, not someone I would go to for extras as there are plenty of better options and really don’t think she offers it up.

The massage was not on the cheap side. I paid $90 for the hour. Thai sports massage is how I would describe it. It did get painful around the my rear shoulder and that is due to Molly trying to get rude of the knots. I felt great afterwards. All in all, it was worth the visit for the therapeutic benefits.

I did see Nataly walking around. Not someone I would consider a looker. Has any one had any success with any of the other girls? Feel free to PM me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    Recently went to Amara in Burwood. Girls are young and pretty but legit… i got a male masseuse..
    Same here. Went recently, and booked a female one.
    Naked and lying down, but the massage was a bit conservative... didn't massage the whole buttocks, and didn't even bother to go up to the inner thigh.
    Good massage though, but I have a better place.

Not sure if anyone has any suggestions around Burwood or Croydon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    I visited Thai Palms in Dulwich Hill a couple of weeks ago. I had Molly, a milf perhaps bordering on gilf. I had no intention on any extras and it was made quite clear that it was not going to be offered. I was on my stomach, when asked to flipped, the naughty boy in my pants had slid out. Molly placed him back where he belong. She did advise that people with shoulder and back issues tend to come and see and I can totally see why. She gave an amazing massage, and would rank her above Yoyo in Surry Hills for massage ability. Again, not someone I would go to for extras as there are plenty of better options and really don’t think she offers it up.

The massage was not on the cheap side. I paid $90 for the hour. Thai sports massage is how I would describe it. It did get painful around the my rear shoulder and that is due to Molly trying to get rude of the knots. I felt great afterwards. All in all, it was worth the visit for the therapeutic benefits.

I did see Nataly walking around. Not someone I would consider a looker. Has any one had any success with any of the other girls? Feel free to PM me.
    Any TT from her? Or how high she goes when massaging your thigh?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMTAM2016 View Post
    Any TT from her? Or how high she goes when massaging your thigh?
    She did go quite high on the flip, but no obvious TT. Could be that my undies were on, or a case of it not being offered by her. Definitely felt more therapeutic than anything else. She mentioned a lot of her customers are those with back and shoulder issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nataly gives an incredible CIM BJ. Great titties too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    It must be under new management.
    On Friday I received a text from the old Glong Thai number advertising for Modern Thai in Concord West.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Modern Thai doing RNT now? might suss it out this weekend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New place in Pyrmont called Thai Delight supports HICAPS and is giving 20% off for the month. Will give it a try and report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone got info on places on the north shore (lower) - been sussing out the area for a while might have found a great ML with lots of TT but owner said she was filling out for someone so maybe just a once off but i'll see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    anyone got info on places on the north shore (lower) - been sussing out the area for a while might have found a great ML with lots of TT but owner said she was filling out for someone so maybe just a once off but i'll see.
    Care to share this place you mention?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubatugtug View Post
    New place in Pyrmont called Thai Delight supports HICAPS and is giving 20% off for the month. Will give it a try and report back.
    Good massage but no TT, the Pyrmont search continues.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Hey mate, which shop was this? I’ve been to a shop in Milsons Point and had similar experience awhile back, but the ML I saw doesn’t work there anymore and the lady I saw the last time I went gave a strict legit massage. Just wondering if you went to the same place I did… PM me if you prefer to share details privately.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011