Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any legit shop with potential of TT around parramatta area?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cycled through a few aroca girls. Good massage but no wandering hands yet. If anyone has names to try give me a pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    174 Harris Street , ratana thai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get the best massage there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ratana used to be (probably still) a strict legit place.. never had a hint of TT before but good massage. - unless new staff provide TT these days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried a few place based on the recommendation here, burnt twice at glong West Ryde. First time subpar massage, went back a second time, got a different girl, better but at that price point not worth it imo. No TT whatsoever

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The thing with palm is, even if it's on offer its not exactly... appetising?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have gone back and got the first girl again, massage started off fairly typical of her style (draping etc) but as she was working a leg and moving the towel across just to cover the leg not being worked on I slipped out several times which she would quickly cover up. When doing the legs and buttocks her hands would occasionally reach further to the inside leg if you know what I mean, which was very exciting.

Where it really got good though was when she had me laying flat and pulled the draping off, scrunching up the towel and placing it UNDER my dick, leaving me fully exposed on the table while she worked the upper inside of my thigh/buttocks on both legs. This was simply incredible and while I dearly wish it went further, I didn’t dare to push it and ruin my reputation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried to google aus99 glong to find which idiot said Glong offers extras.... it's purely a legit place. Can't be bothered to read through and find who.

Just stop this nonsense. It has plenty of female clients, it's see through front glass like a proper legit place, it offers even spa and scrub, and rooms have flimsy curtains.

Yes there may have been the odd offer but it's a rarity. It's a legit place and the owner runs a tight ship.

Only 2 decent masseuses. Move on and don't waste time trying to make it into a Vitality chatswood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah glong’s a waste of time.

Also tried Siam on George Street last week. Also a waste of time. For $80-90 an hour, there are FAR better and cleaner shops with younger MLs in the suburbs.
    The ML I got was middle aged, either Chinese or north Thai, OK massage but not worth the price of admission. No extras on offer although I couldn’t even get hard due to combination of above factors so didn’t bother

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I tried to google aus99 glong to find which idiot said Glong offers extras.... it's purely a legit place. Can't be bothered to read through and find who.

Just stop this nonsense. It has plenty of female clients, it's see through front glass like a proper legit place, it offers even spa and scrub, and rooms have flimsy curtains.

Yes there may have been the odd offer but it's a rarity. It's a legit place and the owner runs a tight ship.

Only 2 decent masseuses. Move on and don't waste time trying to make it into a Vitality chatswood
    Well RodgHerMoore (& Mindblogger) it was me who tried to be subtle to help others contributing to this forum and thread but I can't help if you've not had any success but pls don't call me an idiot because of your failures
    I have no idea what Vitality Chatswood is and I'm not trying to make it into anything - I'm just posting what I've experienced

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Siam Wellness Massage – George St. Next to the Apple Store

This is an odd one. Was told via DM this place is a sure thing. Been twice, two different girls and no HJ offered. Was refused.

However, this place and the way the girls massage says "hj massage only" lol. The massage skills are not professional. Quite poor actually. Not sure what's going on. Thinking they don't do on first visit. Will try again, girls are cute.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The biggest problem with a lot of you guys when going to a legit shop is removing your undies without the ladies permission and expecting some fun stuff because another punter has mentioned the shop on this thread.
    Which can make things awkward from the very beginning.
    Here's an example of one time in a Thai shop not too long ago (not Siam Princess).
    Another customer refused to put his underwear back on, so the shop owner took over with massaging that guy, and he was given a very painful massage experience.
    The lady who originally asked the guy to put his underwear on ended up massaging me. We both were quietly laughing at the guy being in pain, and while she massaged me, she rubbed her pussy on my head, boobs in my face and I left the shop with more oil on my balls than my back.
    This is just one example what can happen if you respect shop rules and having the right attitude.
    Yes I have had some fun stuff at Siam Princess and Vitallity 99, but not at Glon Thai.
    That's why it's called punting. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    The biggest problem with a lot of you guys when going to a legit shop is removing your undies without the ladies permission and expecting some fun stuff because another punter has mentioned the shop on this thread.
    Which can make things awkward from the very beginning.
    Here's an example of one time in a Thai shop not too long ago (not Siam Princess).
    Another customer refused to put his underwear back on, so the shop owner took over with massaging that guy, and he was given a very painful massage experience.
    The lady who originally asked the guy to put his underwear on ended up massaging me. We both were quietly laughing at the guy being in pain, and while she massaged me, she rubbed her pussy on my head, boobs in my face and I left the shop with more oil on my balls than my back.
    This is just one example what can happen if you respect shop rules and having the right attitude.
    Yes I have had some fun stuff at Siam Princess and Vitallity 99, but not at Glon Thai.
    That's why it's called punting. Enjoy
    The trick is to go commando and not wear undies, and plenty of guys do it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The trick is to go commando and not wear undies, and plenty of guys do it
    I feel comfortable with myself for not sexually harassing the girls in a legit shop.
    We all are different. But I do make sure I have my old baggy undies on where things can slip out or hands can slip in lol.
    Also the hygiene factor, how many legit Thai shops do you go to that only have the linen bed table covers not the disposable ones like you see in the RnT shops. Have you ever seen them replace that cover.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Well RodgHerMoore (& Mindblogger) it was me who tried to be subtle to help others contributing to this forum and thread but I can't help if you've not had any success but pls don't call me an idiot because of your failures
    I have no idea what Vitality Chatswood is and I'm not trying to make it into anything - I'm just posting what I've experienced
    Don’t remember having a go at you mate. Just reported back my experience which felt like a total waste of time and money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Don’t remember having a go at you mate. Just reported back my experience which felt like a total waste of time and money
    Sorry mindblogger that's why I put u in brackets - all good mate my apologies 🙏

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Siam Wellness Massage – George St. Next to the Apple Store

This is an odd one. Was told via DM this place is a sure thing. Been twice, two different girls and no HJ offered. Was refused.

However, this place and the way the girls massage says "hj massage only" lol. The massage skills are not professional. Quite poor actually. Not sure what's going on. Thinking they don't do on first visit. Will try again, girls are cute.
    I've had HJs there but it is inconsistent. Usually $50 is charged and girls put a finger to their lips saying not to make too much noise or say anything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Ratana used to be (probably still) a strict legit place.. never had a hint of TT before but good massage. - unless new staff provide TT these days?
    Went to Ratana a few times a couple months back and it's still fully legit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was an ML I use to see regularly at Campsie. It was a legit place and never advertised otherwise. I never got the happy ending but she will lead me on by touching the balls and going really high around the thigh. Never popped the question but the thrill kept me going back so many times.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213