Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds interesting, any chance this shop is around the southwest area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow Combo package nice work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Need this! But I can't get DMs. I'm also an occasional visitor to Eva's joint.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Had this interesting experience tonight at a thai massage joint. Was only my 2nd time here, 1st time I went, massage was completely professional, not even a hint of any extras on offer. Returned tonight as I was after a decent massage. Saw a different girl tonight, the mamasan was in the room next to me doing a 45min foot massage.
    The girl looking after me was again completely professional in her massage, I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the towel was always placed so everything was covered and there was never and accidental brushing of the tackle.
    I was flipped over, covered, small towel placed over my eyes, given a head and neck massage before she moved to my legs. At this point the mamasan had finished with her client. She comes into the room and asks how every thing is while the other girl is massaging my legs. My eyes are still covered and the mamasan gently strokes around my arms, chest and towards my groin in a more sensual style. I then feel the towel lift up and I know she is checking out the package. She says sorry to me for having a look and I tell her I’m not shy. She then says ‘would you like here massaged?’ Stroking my package through the towel. I agree, and off comes the towel covering the goods and from my eyes. The younger Thai girl hops up on the table and removes her top and pulls her tights down. The mamasan on the other side whips her tights off and tells me to grab her ass. I now have the two of them working in tandem on me. They need to get me over the line as they have a couple booking arriving in about 10mins.
    I burst all across the back of the younger Thai who at this point is rubbing her tits in my face. They clean me up, the mamasan leaves the room, the younger Thai gets dressed and then finishes the session with the typical Thai stretches as if the last 10mins never even happened.
    Totally bizarre experience and one that I wasn’t expecting at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is the stuff of dreams. Well done - brace yourself for PM avalanche

Had this interesting experience tonight at a thai massage joint. Was only my 2nd time here, 1st time I went, massage was completely professional, not even a hint of any extras on offer. Returned tonight as I was after a decent massage. Saw a different girl tonight, the mamasan was in the room next to me doing a 45min foot massage.
    The girl looking after me was again completely professional in her massage, I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the towel was always placed so everything was covered and there was never and accidental brushing of the tackle.
    I was flipped over, covered, small towel placed over my eyes, given a head and neck massage before she moved to my legs. At this point the mamasan had finished with her client. She comes into the room and asks how every thing is while the other girl is massaging my legs. My eyes are still covered and the mamasan gently strokes around my arms, chest and towards my groin in a more sensual style. I then feel the towel lift up and I know she is checking out the package. She says sorry to me for having a look and I tell her I’m not shy. She then says ‘would you like here massaged?’ Stroking my package through the towel. I agree, and off comes the towel covering the goods and from my eyes. The younger Thai girl hops up on the table and removes her top and pulls her tights down. The mamasan on the other side whips her tights off and tells me to grab her ass. I now have the two of them working in tandem on me. They need to get me over the line as they have a couple booking arriving in about 10mins.
    I burst all across the back of the younger Thai who at this point is rubbing her tits in my face. They clean me up, the mamasan leaves the room, the younger Thai gets dressed and then finishes the session with the typical Thai stretches as if the last 10mins never even happened.
    Thanks for sharing, so how much did you tip them afterwards??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I go to two shops in Nowra that do the exact same thing. My reaction that same as yours. I find the experience better that a randt because of the suspense.
    Can you name the 2 legit shops that will tease, but not offer extras?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Share the intel mate ! That’s Ace !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Can you name the 2 legit shops that will tease, but not offer extras?
    Agree. If they are legit, then surely no issue naming…??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    PM shop name pretty please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Palms Thai Massage and Day Spa at Dulwich Hill. Decor, shop concept is legit, used to be strict when owner was around. Currently owner is at thailand, so girls are doing as they please.

Nataly offers HJ, Or even FS if she likes you. Shes a nice lady, fit shape, enhanced boobs and a firm ass but her pussy is hard to keep inside, my junior kept slipping out.
    The other girls, dont openly offer, unless you ask and that is if they feel comfortable with you. Massage is good though. $70 per hour. Health Fund Rebates are available. Do note, there tends to be people and couples, since it gets popular.
    Last edited by Geoff Seid; 26-01-2022 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Updates to earlier post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai tickle tackle

My first post.
    Does anyone know of any Thai tickle tackle shops around castle hill, Parramata area.
    There used to be one Ding massage, which had health rebates, but it changed hands and I have stopped going there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Alright so I went back and had a different Masseuse from the regular and instead of lightly grazing my balls and chose to use her pussy to sit on my back at times but still have a very good massage. When she was massaging my head I asked if she accepts tips and she said yes. My dumb ass forgot my wallet in the car so I asked to transfer to her bank directly which I've done for other girls. I ended up paying her extra via the shop eft with her boss there. It really do be a teasing game.
    Hi mate, do you mind sharing the shop name and location? I love the teasing game - i would love to experience some after a long time. Pm me when you get a chance. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Grooming

Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Agree. If they are legit, then surely no issue naming…??
    I find that the “ticklers” often work at other shops and some MLs are trying to progress you to a more favourable and permissible venue for up-sell and/or cross sell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The place I went to was twin Thai next to Warwick farm station. Keep in mind, nothing extra here. Just a bunch of teasing from some masseuses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thai massage is one the places i hated most..those freaking girls turn me on but the offer is not on the table...my mate laugh when he heard me asking for HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Seid View Post
    The Palms Thai Massage and Day Spa at Dulwich Hill. Decor, shop concept is legit, used to be strict when owner was around. Currently owner is at thailand, so girls are doing as they please.

Nataly offers HJ, Or even FS if she likes you. Shes a nice lady, fit shape, enhanced boobs and a firm ass but her pussy is hard to keep inside, my junior kept slipping out.
    The other girls, dont openly offer, unless you ask and that is if they feel comfortable with you. Massage is good though. $70 per hour. Health Fund Rebates are available. Do note, there tends to be people and couples, since it gets popular.
    Ahh I see you have also been to Nataly, I've gone there so much it just starts with part 2! Haven't gotten to part 3 yet but she knows I want it!
    p.s Almost all the girls do extra! just have to ask very nicely and hope you are in the back rooms!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I go to two shops in Nowra that do the exact same thing. My reaction that same as yours. I find the experience better that a randt because of the suspense.
    What are these shops??! I have never got close in Nowra except for bomo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really miss the slight grazing of hands in inner thighs n balls during the massage. Used to have this at chatswood but since i moved to Parramatta couldn't find any

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's this quite popular legit massage place (that I know of), I visited for the first time recently not really expecting anything as there were only curtains separating the tables. The masseuse comes and greets me very seductively by grazing her hands on my back and whispering in my ear asking how hard I wanted the massage and if I was X nationality (she saw me as I was walking in). I thought nothing of it but thought at the time it was strange and she proceeded with the very good massage with tons of grazing her fingers on my balls which got me excited. Then right at the end after she took off the hot stones she started to full on play with my balls/cock/ass exclusively for a legit 5 mins before the turnover (probably the most satisfying part). Turns out she did RNT but didn't want her boss to find out, kinda like a semi-naked HJ she showed her boobs/pussy and allowed full touching but wouldn't take off the shirt/pants cause she's scared the boss would find out. Although she was hot and had a banging body, wasn't the best RNT cause she had to go at a very slow speed (there was literally another guy next to me separated by a curtain getting a massage about 1m away) and half the time was spent her watching if there were feet under the curtains - very ballsy (no pun intended) of her not sure if she does it to every client - and now I'm wondering if any other masseuse in this shop that does the same thing. I want to go back to her purely because for the "foreplay" part, if I was going to do the RNT again, I would try to convince her (via hand motions because we had to be so quiet) to take everything off but on the other hand I would feel very bad if she got caught/loss her job over it.

Don't want to name the place for reasons above but I have a feeling a lot of people know about it already, this place is quite popular (clients from both genders).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any fun places near Paramatta ?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast