Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to Glong Thai in west ryde

Needed to have a relaxing day .
    Had the body scrub and massage combo

Really great clean setup btw

Oh and yeah had a handy at the end too to top it off

Came out very relaxed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How much handy at end ? How did you ask for it or did they offer ?
    What is ML like?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Glong Thai Massage - West Ryde
    Be very discreet in your approach

Thanks for the tip good ser

Also it was a standard Thai handy - meaning she couldn’t take off her top/uniform (but I got access ) and $50 was charged

Did not ask for it , nor there was any significant TT - I was happy to have a legit proper massage which I was having ..

But when she was massaging my inner thighs while face up my cock got out of the towel and she kept looking at it and I felt her touching got more frequent

Eventually grabbed it and gave me a very slow finish

All discussion without words

Almost (pretty sure she saw ) got caught by another girl who came to talk to the girl while I was at the edge (did not get ruin)

10/10 experience

Slim girl - short bubbly nice enough - natural tits soft

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post

Also it was a standard Thai handy - meaning she couldn’t take off her top/uniform (but I got access ) and $50 was charged

Did not ask for it , nor there was any significant TT - I was happy to have a legit proper massage which I was having ..

But when she was massaging my inner thighs while face up my cock got out of the towel and she kept looking at it and I felt her touching got more frequent

Almost (pretty sure she saw ) got caught by another girl who came to talk to the girl while I was at the edge (did not get ruin)

10/10 experience

Did you get her name?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recently went to Amara in Burwood. Girls are young and pretty but legit… i got a male masseuse..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    Recently went to Amara in Burwood. Girls are young and pretty but legit… i got a male masseuse..
    Seems so, I guess only if you request a female or try to remember names and book them specifically, few more tries see if anything’s different.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember in this thread how one of the punters hate shops jacking up the price when a health fund is presented. Well I found another totally legit shop that doesn't do this. Its Annabelle Thai Massage in Mortdale.

What I liked about this place are the rooms are separated by solid walls, yes the doorway is still just a curtain but at least you don't hear other cunts yapping or snoring away. Need to come more often to see if there pretty girls here though.

Thanks guys , although I wanted to stay out of city as every time I end up crossing Elizabeth st- I find myself in MAC or Ginza :/

I remember mid-Covid I used to go to a shop near north Ryde (angel massage something )

Really great massage (vitality / yuki/candy level )
    with decent HJs.. not even sure that shops there anymore

That was VFM smh
    I guess Yuki and Candy is the key. At my age and with my rather limited funds and time opportunity these days, taking a shot at the dark or build rapport or TOFTT or exploring is not wise and risky.

Just go straight to the master and got me back and in between fixed or settle for 1/2 a level less but get a bj at May St or Oasis !

Cheers

Ps. Only ever go legit if I were with my lovely Mrs. like the 10+ sessions we had recently in a China trip

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I guess Yuki and Candy is the key. At my age and with my rather limited funds and time opportunity these days, taking a shot at the dark or build rapport or TOFTT or exploring is not wise and risky.

Just go straight to the master and got me back and in between fixed or settle for 1/2 a level less but get a bj at May St or Oasis !

Cheers

Ps. Only ever go legit if I were with my lovely Mrs. like the 10+ sessions we had recently in a China trip
    I hear you AL, So much visit went to Yuki and candy before and now resuming MIMI 😁
    I too have cut down on my PYT hunt and just go for the hassle free sure thing
    In any case there will be MAC or N5M/Ginza for our disposal

Also having a young JAP SB has helped cut down shop visits by 90% in my case hence there’s less and less AR

PS. Those who have PMed me - empty your inbox

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you please PM me which other legit thai shops that does TT and handy? Thanks

10/10 experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Can you please PM me which other legit thai shops that does TT and handy? Thanks
    Hey mate , this one was a freebie

You give me one I will give you one 😁

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any lookers at Lindfield? I work next door and went over once but the lady was older and not too easy on the eyes so I bailed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Glong Thai Massage - West Ryde
    Be very discreet in your approach
    Anyone in particular I should be asking for?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_champ View Post
    Any lookers at Lindfield? I work next door and went over once but the lady was older and not too easy on the eyes so I bailed.
    I went a couple of months ago, two girls in the shop - the receptionist wasn't appealing at all and from memory needed orthodontic work, the ML was stocky, firm body but neither attractive or unattractive, very much middle of the road type lady you'd see in a supermarket and not give a second glance to. Massage was OK with limited touching allowed, but for the money I'd rather take the trip out to Stanmore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's a legit thai shop I've been going to for a while that I won't spoil (it's also not in Sydney but rather further out) First visit I went in order to use up some of my extras, and saw that they had HICAPS and had also heard good things about the service from a female acquaintance. I go in not really knowing what to expect and honestly quite nervous. I get lead to a room with a door that closes (place has two massage rooms seperated by a wall, not curtains) and am told to take off my clothes and get on the bed.. uhhh what clothes? Everything? I start panicking a little here, and I was definitely taking my time to get undressed (had a few layers on as well as it was winter) The ML opened the door slightly twice to see if I was ready yet and then closing quickly, I was down to sports shorts and asked "is this okay?" to which she said yes and instructed me to get on the table.

Massage was good, nothing special but a fairly standard thai oil massage with the hot stones etc. After reading around on here I decided to book in again a few months later, this time a bit more comfortable and prepared with more knowledge. After I'm lead to the room and instructed to disrobe I ask "everything?" to which she says yes. Now we're talking! This second massage was sooo much better than the first. The masseuse was very attentive with the towel and always ensured my parts were covered, but when working on my legs she got fairly high up which was absolutely divine. Unfortunately my member was tucked away towards my stomach. Hot tip: at any place where you can go nude, place your penis facing down, unless you're absolutely not interested in any extras. Worst that can happen is she does nothing, says nothing etc. No harm no foul from it being there and getting a little excited. If you aren't initiating anything and she comments you can absolutely play coy "Oh I'm so sorry how embarrasing"

After a sensual experience on the second visit, I would book a third, and this time receieved the other girl working at the shop, who I'd not seen at this point. The second girl was a bit darker, a bit heavier, but still youthful looking, seemed a little more straight to the point, etc. I went to the room and again stripped down, layed on the table with the towel covering me, and upon coming in she ripped it straight off. Now we're talking! So for the whole massage there was zero draping and I receieved a fairly standard full body massage. I truthfully don't remember much about this session for whatever reason, she didn't seem to get close for any TT action despite the lack of draping.

Recently I had my fourth session at the shop and got the second girl again. This time I went in due to specifically having some really bad sciatica pain, and I was given the whole package of heat packs, hot stones, it was incredible! I walked away feeling a million bucks and to top it off there was what felt like a bit of teasing action throughout the massage, but that is also just a byproduct of the area being massaged. Again, zero draping with this girl (except at the start, where she did the same removing the towel trick and then joked 'are you cold?' — which I was, it was freezing out and it must have shown — so she placed the towel back on over my legs while she started on my back) so for the whole massage I had my fully exposed junk being tossed around as my legs were contorted and rubbed up every which way. The only thing that could have topped it off would have been a happy ending, which unfortunately leaves this story with a sad ending.

The hooks are definitely in me though, as I went back today to try my luck again (and further relieve some of my leg and back pain) and got the first girl again, who was again very sweet but meticulous with draping, but she was working on my buttocks and thighs and I definitely felt myself slip out several times, so I know she would have seen my throbbing erection. She even did the leg raises while I was facing down, causing my pelvis to raise up and my junk hang freely. At a RNT, this is normally the magical part where they start to grab and tease, perhaps coyly asking "is here okay?" Unfortunately there was none of that. Massage was good though (not as good as my previous one though) and I did get a kick out her seeing my bait and tackle.

Now this could just be my mind wrongly pieceing together information, but in my session I heard the second ML next door run out of the room and the sound of tissues being pulled from a box, and not long after that what sounded like a very satisfied male customer leaving. When I was getting re-dressed, I scoped out the room I was in for any tissues (typically a sure sign that extras are on offer at least ocassionaly) but no such evidence.

I'll keep you all posted on my next visit, as there will definitely be one. I love the thrill of it and just the feeling of being exposed, but even without the extras or any of that, it's a damn fine massage!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you mind to pm me the location?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    I remember in this thread how one of the punters hate shops jacking up the price when a health fund is presented. Well I found another totally legit shop that doesn't do this. Its Annabelle Thai Massage in Mortdale.

What I liked about this place are the rooms are separated by solid walls, yes the doorway is still just a curtain but at least you don't hear other cunts yapping or snoring away. Need to come more often to see if there pretty girls here though.
    You got some TT there ? Maybe a handy or more ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mostly Chinese joint will have better luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate , this one was a freebie

You give me one I will give you one ��

Pmd boss :3 for info exchange

Hoping to learn a few new places from the masters

Your mailbox is full

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnice1234 View Post
    Pmd boss :3 for info exchange