Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any advice on legit Thai shops with beautiful ladies around Strathfield-Burwood area?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    There's this quite popular legit massage place (that I know of), I visited for the first time recently not really expecting anything as there were only curtains separating the tables. The masseuse comes and greets me very seductively by grazing her hands on my back and whispering in my ear asking how hard I wanted the massage and if I was X nationality (she saw me as I was walking in). I thought nothing of it but thought at the time it was strange and she proceeded with the very good massage with tons of grazing her fingers on my balls which got me excited. Then right at the end after she took off the hot stones she started to full on play with my balls/cock/ass exclusively for a legit 5 mins before the turnover (probably the most satisfying part). Turns out she did RNT but didn't want her boss to find out, kinda like a semi-naked HJ she showed her boobs/pussy and allowed full touching but wouldn't take off the shirt/pants cause she's scared the boss would find out. Although she was hot and had a banging body, wasn't the best RNT cause she had to go at a very slow speed (there was literally another guy next to me separated by a curtain getting a massage about 1m away) and half the time was spent her watching if there were feet under the curtains - very ballsy (no pun intended) of her not sure if she does it to every client - and now I'm wondering if any other masseuse in this shop that does the same thing. I want to go back to her purely because for the "foreplay" part, if I was going to do the RNT again, I would try to convince her (via hand motions because we had to be so quiet) to take everything off but on the other hand I would feel very bad if she got caught/loss her job over it.

Don't want to name the place for reasons above but I have a feeling a lot of people know about it already, this place is quite popular (clients from both genders).
    matee sounds like something out of my dreams ^_^. any chance of pm :>

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Annantra Thai Massage earlier this week opposite world square. Got some accidental brushes which was hard to know whether it was deliberate TT or just accident. Was a good turn on though. Allowed underwear off. Will try again next time I'm around the city area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What day did you go to Annantara? Do you remember the masseuse you saw? I work close by and happy to go check the place out. I absolutely love the TT experience in a legit Thai place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went here a while ago and got the same experience, anybody got any more than TT?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been lucky to get a bit of TT in a few Thai shops before Covid. There was a shop in Milsons Point where I got very lucky and got a lot more than a TT. Unfortunately all the old gems are no longer around and I’ve not had any luck in my punts to legit Thai joints lately. I’ll be trying out Annantara.. feel free to share any other places worth punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Annantra sounds good. Can anyone who has been there confirm the prices. I read on their website that it's $85 for one hour. Is that for dry Thai massage or with oil. Generally legit places charge more so I am a bit sceptical. Also are the girls young or mostly milfs? I will anyway try and visit soon and provide some feedback on the forum but better to have some idea beforehand if possible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What pisses me off about these thai legitimate places is their pricing.
    Oil massage is $85 but as soon as you say" can I use health card" up goes the price to $95.. so what is the point of using the card?
    Now I ask what is the difference? do they use a premium $10 oil.?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    What pisses me off about these thai legitimate places is their pricing.
    Oil massage is $85 but as soon as you say" can I use health card" up goes the price to $95.. so what is the point of using the card?
    Now I ask what is the difference? do they use a premium $10 oil.?
    O yea thats just bullshit. I dont know why they charge more because I presume they should get the exact amount from the insurance company. But I am not sure probably there is some leakage which they try to recover from us. One place told me 15 dollars extra for using the health rebate, I just walked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Went to Annantra Thai Massage earlier this week opposite world square. Got some accidental brushes which was hard to know whether it was deliberate TT or just accident. Was a good turn on though. Allowed underwear off. Will try again next time I'm around the city area
    Have you been to the Thai shop next to McDonald's on George Street on level 5?
    I got a hand job from a very cute young girl late last year.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to Annantra in 2022, the females working there roughly aged around late 20s to 30s and pretty average looking, definitely not your typical ML, but this is in 2022, not sure if things changed. Nothing like TT on my experience, nor did I expect anything extra, just wanted a proper massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Annantra has no rooms. Only curtained off tables, and charge $99 for 60 minutes http://annantrathaimassage.com/index...edial-massage/

Not really worth going to the trouble of hoping for much pleasure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Annantra has no rooms. Only curtained off tables, and charge $99 for 60 minutes http://annantrathaimassage.com/index...edial-massage/

Not really worth going to the trouble of hoping for much pleasure.
    Yeah but it can be fun releasing a big load over a chicks hand while a random woman is getting a massage next door and you can hear them talking about their back pain and shit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So is this place handjob friendly or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to quite a few Thai massage shops but a majority of them tell me keep undies on. Even the ones that don't say anything I still keep them on just in case I offend them.

If they don't say anything beforehand, do you guys straight up and ask them to take everything off or just take everything off anyways? Or is there a nicer way to ask?

I'm a bit shy haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    I've been to quite a few Thai massage shops but a majority of them tell me keep undies on. Even the ones that don't say anything I still keep them on just in case I offend them.

If they don't say anything beforehand, do you guys straight up and ask them to take everything off or just take everything off anyways? Or is there a nicer way to ask?

I'm a bit shy haha
    If I'm not sure of the venue, I always ask if I should remove them.

I've got one spot in the CBD that's legit and gives me extras, but I don't want to burn them as it took numerous attempts to gain her trust. Now when I go she always gives, even when I just want a legit massage. Her part 1 is insane good too, just like I'm back in Bangkok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post

I'm a bit shy haha
    If they tell me to leave undies on I do, but if they don't say anything about them, I'll get comfortable and take them off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience is if they ask you too leave undies on you will probably get nothing.
    If you take them off and lie down it’s the unwritten code something will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    If they tell me to leave undies on I do, but if they don't say anything about them, I'll get comfortable and take them off.
    This is the way to go. Respect any requests to leave undies on. Like bro Onehunglo, if they don't specifically tell me this, I take everything off. I don't assume anything and will still be satisfied if all that ensues is a great massage only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pound4pound View Post
    My experience is if they ask you too leave undies on you will probably get nothing.
    If you take them off and lie down it’s the unwritten code something will happen.
    Conversely does this mean that leaving your undies on, when you're not specifically told to do so, might signal you're not interested in extras?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast