Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxsteelpayne@gmail.com View Post
    I really miss the slight grazing of hands in inner thighs n balls during the massage. Used to have this at chatswood but since i moved to Parramatta couldn't find any
    hey mate which place is it at chatswood? been trying around the LNS but no luck - couldn't DM you since you didn't have enough posts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In Kogarah theres a shop called Reborn Massage that can do health fund rebate, according to the mamasan, but the setup is so typical of rnt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    In Kogarah theres a shop called Reborn Massage that can do health fund rebate, according to the mamasan, but the setup is so typical of rnt
    That is because it is a rnt. It has changed owners over the years. Boon massage, kogarah premium massage and maybe others before the current Reborn Massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s a RNT alright.
    I go there coz it has solid massage part 1 .. no bullshit ..sometimes don’t even take the part 2
    Girls are MILFs ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is there a good Thai place with #2 or three besides that upsell place in emu plains?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there about early 2022 and didn't see the health rebate option (not that i have extras cover) but there was a thai ML with a huge set of knockers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recommend the 'Miss Massage' Thai shops located around the eastern suburbs. They have one in Liverpool also. Very nice setup, yet 99% girls do HJ. You are sure to get a great, legit massage then depending on the girl a very sensual HJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi mates - anything good around castle hill or nearby suburbs? Look and feel of legit parlor but some extras available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to a place in Pymble. Looked promising lied on the table all naked but she didnt give any hints of anything on offer so just went my way after a regular massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    There was a thai massage joint in Burwood on the main drag that the girl is saw always teased with tackle tickle, they would get in there early with an all over body rub then concentrate on the back/neck then go back to the legs/bum/thighs. she had this trick where she would brush the tip of my penis enough times to get me hard, my heart would be POUNDING then she would move to massage my back and make a surprised comment that i should relax more (she knew she did it to me and was driving me crazy) I never asked for a HJ and she never offered. After your massage they had a shower in the premises and the girls would lead you in there, turn on the shower, get it warmed up and leave before you took your towel off, only once did i still have a raging hard on so I made sure i dropped my towel and she took a good long look before smiling and leaving the room. i used to spend so much money there!

Jacobus
    Can you please name the place at Burwood, as I visit there frequently and couldn’t a similar place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What pisses me off about normal thai shops that have hicaps, is that they quote you $85 but when you say ask to use healthfund rebate it suddenly becomes $95. Why bother using the card.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    What pisses me off about normal thai shops that have hicaps, is that they quote you $85 but when you say ask to use healthfund rebate it suddenly becomes $95. Why bother using the card.
    Check the deep tissue or remedial massage price, bet that's $95. Your health insurance usually only covers those classified as remedial

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    I hate that too. But if you're near Kogarah, Armon doesn't do that. Totally legit though. Although they are flanked by naughty massage shops, they will happily redirect to those shops if you ask for some hanky panky. Overheard that conversation dozens of time 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's this legit massage place I go to where you have to be naked. When they wipe off the oil at the end, they get you to turn over and I almost always think it's part 2, forgetting that its not a RnT. But the masseuse just gives a cheeky smile as she can see that I'm already hard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been to Reborn a few times. The massage is usually great therapeutic and everything else is on offer. The girls are older Asian milfs but you can get a good legit massage plus all extras and claim a health fund refund. Excellent value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    There's this legit massage place I go to where you have to be naked. When they wipe off the oil at the end, they get you to turn over and I almost always think it's part 2, forgetting that its not a RnT. But the masseuse just gives a cheeky smile as she can see that I'm already hard.
    Do you mind sharing which massage place this is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    Can you name the place plz ? Or suburb ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone advise some legit shops which do a bit of the tease? Or even just with attractive masseuses.
    I don't want the full rnt, just after a good massage but with a little bit of anticipation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    I’ve been to Reborn a few times. The massage is usually great therapeutic and everything else is on offer. The girls are older Asian milfs but you can get a good legit massage plus all extras and claim a health fund refund. Excellent value.
    Does this shop have a mix of Asian MILF's, or only Thai? Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devdd1380 View Post
    Can you name the place plz ? Or suburb ?
    Yes yes interesting to know too

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast