Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Was just curious if anyone has been to a legit massage place and the masseuse strokes their thighs in a way that the balls are grazed on?

I'm somewhat a regular in this local massage shop that's 100% legit but I've had this one girl that I think loves to tease her clients. Definitely a good way to get return business and she does a good job for a massage and I'll be hard the whole session even when face up. She does nothing to touch the little man further but at the end she places both hands on the pelvis joints to relieve pressure and I just feel like she's looking directly at it. I plan on giving her a pineapple tip at the beginning of the session next time as a thank you for the massage but would want to see if she takes it in another direction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take one for the team bruddah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i wonder how you could take the temptation??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had this at a legit Thai shop. It was after many sessions and she massaged without the towel and bumped my balls with the back of her hand.
    Refused to do happy endings when I asked. She loved seeing guys turned on and knowing she did it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, there are three thai shops I go to where there is deliberate teasing done with absolutely no change of HE. They aren't stupid and definitely know it means repeat business. I have even tried tipping in case more happens but nada

Quote Originally Posted by re89 View Post
    Yes, there are three thai shops I go to where there is deliberate teasing done with absolutely no change of HE. They aren't stupid and definitely know it means repeat business. I have even tried tipping in case more happens but nada
    Or they are of the opinion that once you got your way with a HE, you will lose interest and move on for a new chase ? Keep the tease, you will be keep chasing and returning, why not ?

On the other hand, they probably are more concerned if the boss finds out, they will lose the job.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Couldn't agree more with this.
    I find that if they just touch you bit by bit it's more thrilling and keep you wondering when the next touch will be.
    Usually if i go to a legit thai massage whenever they are doing the lower body part i shake my body a bit just to test if they understand my "code" or not Lol
    and last night it worked. More time on the lower body part and the masseuse "knocked" my hard cock many times 😍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sabai Sabai Bella @ Canley Vale. Some of the younger ones will massage your gooch and nuts when youre lying face down. The new girls have to keep the doors ajar to deter them. Had a few good times there. Just dont go there expecting a HE. Probably wont happen very often though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never understood the purpose of getting blue balls at thai massage

For the ones without healthcare claiming, I normally just straight out ask for extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright so I went back and had a different Masseuse from the regular and instead of lightly grazing my balls and chose to use her pussy to sit on my back at times but still have a very good massage. When she was massaging my head I asked if she accepts tips and she said yes. My dumb ass forgot my wallet in the car so I asked to transfer to her bank directly which I've done for other girls. I ended up paying her extra via the shop eft with her boss there. It really do be a teasing game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Alright so I went back and had a different Masseuse from the regular and instead of lightly grazing my balls and chose to use her pussy to sit on my back at times but still have a very good massage. When she was massaging my head I asked if she accepts tips and she said yes. My dumb ass forgot my wallet in the car so I asked to transfer to her bank directly which I've done for other girls. I ended up paying her extra via the shop eft with her boss there. It really do be a teasing game.
    we get that she teased and that you paid but how happy was the ending? or was the tip just for being teased?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Did she drain your balls or just tease?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a thai massage joint in Burwood on the main drag that the girl is saw always teased with tackle tickle, they would get in there early with an all over body rub then concentrate on the back/neck then go back to the legs/bum/thighs. she had this trick where she would brush the tip of my penis enough times to get me hard, my heart would be POUNDING then she would move to massage my back and make a surprised comment that i should relax more (she knew she did it to me and was driving me crazy) I never asked for a HJ and she never offered. After your massage they had a shower in the premises and the girls would lead you in there, turn on the shower, get it warmed up and leave before you took your towel off, only once did i still have a raging hard on so I made sure i dropped my towel and she took a good long look before smiling and leaving the room. i used to spend so much money there!

Jacobus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My bad I didn't exactly describe this well. She was wearing pants the whole time but the pressure of her sitting on my back was definitely her pussy and unnecessarily so. Masseuses can massage without that touch but her movements are definitely just to tease and get return business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    we get that she teased and that you paid but how happy was the ending? or was the tip just for being teased?
    The tip was just to see if there were any extras involved which there wasn't. It just ended up being a a tip of appreciation for a good massage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    There was a thai massage joint in Burwood on the main drag that the girl is saw always teased with tackle tickle, they would get in there early with an all over body rub then concentrate on the back/neck then go back to the legs/bum/thighs. she had this trick where she would brush the tip of my penis enough times to get me hard, my heart would be POUNDING then she would move to massage my back and make a surprised comment that i should relax more (she knew she did it to me and was driving me crazy) I never asked for a HJ and she never offered. After your massage they had a shower in the premises and the girls would lead you in there, turn on the shower, get it warmed up and leave before you took your towel off, only once did i still have a raging hard on so I made sure i dropped my towel and she took a good long look before smiling and leaving the room. i used to spend so much money there!

Jacobus
    These girls aren't innocent. They know what they are doing and how to tease your little brother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai shop on Great Western Hwy Kingswood.
    Really good typical firm Thai massage with a he finish.
    Good shop, been there twice now and got looked after on both occasions!
    Will be returning for sure.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post

Jacobus
    How much money spend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would any poster be willing to share the names of these places? My Thai shops are either fully legit or a sure thing. Would be interested in these halfway houses...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    Thai shop on Great Western Hwy Kingswood.
    Really good typical firm Thai massage with a he finish.
    Good shop, been there twice now and got looked after on both occasions!
    Will be returning for sure.
    Do the rooms have doors or curtains here?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast