Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Do the rooms have doors or curtains here?
    The rooms have curtains. But the girls give very slow and sensual hand job to keep the noise down!
    Not going like a jack hammer if you know what I mean?

this is why I chose older ladies at legit massage place, so I don’t think about any extra and i can enjoy the massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    this is why I chose older ladies at legit massage place, so I don’t think about any extra and i can enjoy the massage.
    username does not check out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recommendation guys for CBD area?
    I want to go tomorrow as my wife has given me permission to do so because i said my body is so sore Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by danspence View Post
    Would any poster be willing to share the names of these places? My Thai shops are either fully legit or a sure thing. Would be interested in these halfway houses...
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PM for this legit tickle tackle blueballs thai massage please. I dig this too.

There are times I need a good massage more than the release.

I use to visit a Chinese curtain shop, I would book this great middle aged lady as her massage were magic.
    Anyway on my second visit I decided to be naked under the towel, when she found I was naked, she decided to have fun teasing me.

It became my regular for a brilliant massage with nice teasing sometimes I left with blue balls, sometimes well drained, as there was a of the boss hearing the noise of pulling tissues, then on my last visit she solved it by taking me in her mouth.

then last year lockdown shut the place for good so only great memories now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtcobain27 View Post
    I want to go tomorrow as my wife has given me permission to do so because i said my body is so sore Lol
    Permission .... Why has this become such a common thing in modern day marriages? One of my mates mrs who doesnt work, frequently goes on holidays with her gfs, leaving him at home looking after the kids and having to work at the same time. Getting him out for a beer is practically impossible without it being planned months in advance, with constant validation from her that he is allowed. I love the guy but he has turned into such a simp. Each to their own, but im baffled why anyone would sign up for or accept such a life. Unless of course you got yourself a hot ass mrs that is also the breadwinner, where you dont have to work and can meet up for brunches during the days.
    Last edited by Crusader; 15-01-2022 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Shit grammar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtcobain27 View Post
    To answer your question though, try the Japanese qvb massage in druit st for a legit massage. I have had successes there when they were on Clarence st, but they were few and far between. The girls were always really young and good to look at, despite the old pics on the website. I used to love the hot wet blanket treatment and the tackle tickle there. Just asked them to focus on your ass and thighs and not worry about your back or arms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go to two shops in Nowra that do the exact same thing. My reaction that same as yours. I find the experience better that a randt because of the suspense.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Was just curious if anyone has been to a legit massage place and the masseuse strokes their thighs in a way that the balls are grazed on?

I'm somewhat a regular in this local massage shop that's 100% legit but I've had this one girl that I think loves to tease her clients. Definitely a good way to get return business and she does a good job for a massage and I'll be hard the whole session even when face up. She does nothing to touch the little man further but at the end she places both hands on the pelvis joints to relieve pressure and I just feel like she's looking directly at it. I plan on giving her a pineapple tip at the beginning of the session next time as a thank you for the massage but would want to see if she takes it in another direction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I go to two shops in Nowra that do the exact same thing. My reaction that same as yours. I find the experience better that a randt because of the suspense.
    Thai joints? I tried the Chinese place on the main drag, but is 100% legit with no tease whatsoever

Senior Member(無間使者)

RnT shop Nowra

Mall near Woolies is same business as Bomo Chinese massage. 40 for half an hr + 30 for he clothed. I think St George’s Basin Chinese massage may also be same mob. Reliable. Shit I might go today. QUOTE=somtum;2303541]Thai joints? I tried the Chinese place on the main drag, but is 100% legit with no tease whatsoever[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which girls are you seeing here? I only know of the owner Eva and Sue at present. Eva has never provided me anything, always keeps me covered and has never even accidentally brushed the tackle. Sue will massage your legs, and won’t cover you at all. The very rare brush but nothing that would count as tickle tackle. This place always feels more should be available, but have never offered and I have never asked to not offend.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    To answer your question though, try the Japanese qvb massage in druit st for a legit massage. I have had successes there when they were on Clarence st, but they were few and far between. The girls were always really young and good to look at, despite the old pics on the website. I used to love the hot wet blanket treatment and the tackle tickle there. Just asked them to focus on your ass and thighs and not worry about your back or arms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Which girls are you seeing here? I only know of the owner Eva and Sue at present. Eva has never provided me anything, always keeps me covered and has never even accidentally brushed the tackle. Sue will massage your legs, and won’t cover you at all. The very rare brush but nothing that would count as tickle tackle. This place always feels more should be available, but have never offered and I have never asked to not offend.
    If i remember correctly, one girl named Aya. I believe she even had a short stint at NS227. Thats going back a couple of years though. Cannot remember the name of the other girl. They both also worked at the same karaoke bar of a night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aya, might be before my time of visiting this place. There are very few girls currently working here at present. Eva seems to run a pretty tight ship, and I believe she is there working most days as doesn’t have the girls to staff the shop. I’m guessing in the past if she wasn’t there as much, the girls were free to provide more services.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    If i remember correctly, one girl named Aya. I believe she even had a short stint at NS227. Thats going back a couple of years though. Cannot remember the name of the other girl. They both also worked at the same karaoke bar of a night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've received some PMs asking about the shop..

The shop is twin remedial massage at Warwick farm. Don't think I should be posting the girl specifically though because the shop is a legit nature and wouldn't want one girl to be bombarded by the likely punter asking for a happy ending. Some girls might not even tease you but there definitely some that do, a punt is a punt and keep in mind you'll most likely be blue balled.

However, I can recommend another shop called miss massage in Liverpool. I have visited this shop in the past and just forgot about it since the prices are quite high for a massage and the happy ending isn't cheap either. I only remembered this because of my last visit to twin remedial massage.

I had visited a few weeks ago and got my regular masseuse, not some random like I've posted earlier. So I had the same massage experience, great massage overall but this time there was definitely more teasing on the menu. I came in with the mindset of asking for a happy ending just to see if my regular would do it and the short answer is no. The long answer is, I tried to get her to touch the little bro just a bit to see if she would prompt me for extras. So when this masseuse does your legs she'll go up to your groin and it honestly felt like she was massaging my balls a little with each stroke. I made my legs a bit wider each time and she went higher for sure. I got so confused because this is usually the sign for the extras but sadly not. When I turned over as well she did the same and I was rock hard - she also touched it by accident and this got me excited because again it's a good tease. At this point my heart was racing because if I asked the question it might ruin my reputation but who cares, there's other places out there am I right?

So I asked her for extras and her response was I thought you were a good person and if you want a happy ending go elsewhere. Keep in mind the place is full of soft cloth so I tried to whisper so others wouldn't hear and she couldn't hear herself and sounded a bit annoyed about how I spoke. Anyway, only go here if you want blue balls and a nice massage.

Otherwise, feel free to visit miss massage. After I got denied the extras I went to this shop just so I can get that release. I can recommend Jenny who works weekends and other days. She's an extremely light person but can definitely give you a good massage with technique. I think she might be their best masseuse for a legit Thai shop experience as it does feel that way however the only downside is, HJ ONLY. The damage for that is $50. Is it different? Yes! Is it worth is? That's for you to say. Jenny has a petite frame and her ass sticks out and is quite firm so it's like she works out. I can touch her over her clothes but no going under. However I did have Cindy last weekend who, for the same price, allowed me to grope her breasts. She's a bit on the average body size but her boobs were fun to play with, sadly no body slides on offer.

Jenny's HJ is somewhat professional actually, it's not a mechanical up and down. It's quite nice in the sense that she plays with it differently, lightly as it's like she's massaging your cock and your balls with both hands like a master at work. I would say it's worth one shot to try it out if you're in the area, otherwise I would prefer my girls nude and body sliding. Cindy was decent as well, not to the same degree of Jenny but she used lots of oil to tug the little one around. For best legit HJ I would give it to Jenny. For best HJ I'd probably give it to Ada from 200 Stanmore since she was good at edging and it's her expertise.

FYI: the miss massage girls didn't rush me at all to finish. I exploded with the most fun juice I've released in a long time.

Hope that helps you punters out. I think it'd be interesting if punters reviewed each girl they and I may post if someone found the same girl I had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might have to give miss massage a visit, jenny sounds like a great option for a proper massage and HJ.

There are so many joints at liverpool but not many good options

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Could someone pm me the shop pls especially around cbd?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had this interesting experience tonight at a thai massage joint. Was only my 2nd time here, 1st time I went, massage was completely professional, not even a hint of any extras on offer. Returned tonight as I was after a decent massage. Saw a different girl tonight, the mamasan was in the room next to me doing a 45min foot massage.
    The girl looking after me was again completely professional in her massage, I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the towel was always placed so everything was covered and there was never and accidental brushing of the tackle.
    I was flipped over, covered, small towel placed over my eyes, given a head and neck massage before she moved to my legs. At this point the mamasan had finished with her client. She comes into the room and asks how every thing is while the other girl is massaging my legs. My eyes are still covered and the mamasan gently strokes around my arms, chest and towards my groin in a more sensual style. I then feel the towel lift up and I know she is checking out the package. She says sorry to me for having a look and I tell her I’m not shy. She then says ‘would you like here massaged?’ Stroking my package through the towel. I agree, and off comes the towel covering the goods and from my eyes. The younger Thai girl hops up on the table and removes her top and pulls her tights down. The mamasan on the other side whips her tights off and tells me to grab her ass. I now have the two of them working in tandem on me. They need to get me over the line as they have a couple booking arriving in about 10mins.
    I burst all across the back of the younger Thai who at this point is rubbing her tits in my face. They clean me up, the mamasan leaves the room, the younger Thai gets dressed and then finishes the session with the typical Thai stretches as if the last 10mins never even happened.
    Totally bizarre experience and one that I wasn’t expecting at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Clear your messages. Trying to DM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast