Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by superDioplus View Post
    Went to Palm Thai Dulwich today for the first time. Was having a tight back so thought I'd book for a 90 min deep tissue to release that tension. Did so and upon arrival, a young lady greeted me with a beautiful smile, paid and led to a room at the back. To my surprise, then a middle aged short hair aunty came and I was like what, but managed to retain my posture and let her start massaging. Kept on communicating throughout the 90 min session and I come to understand that she is named Molly(dunno if I remember it correctly) and usually work as extra for some guests with special massage requests as she did have strong hands, seems like many people come here just to see her for her massage skills. So then I was like did she got chosen because I ordered 90 min of deep tissue as it might require constant strong massage skill and most girls here cannot offer that? Anyways she did fix my back problem but was still a bit sad that did not got what I came here for, so I am wondering do you have to book a 30 or 60 min session to have any of the young ladies to give you a massage? Or do you have to specifically name a lady to have her ready for you?

Also there was no weekly roster on the wall or anything like one of their photos suggest so no idea who is working whatsoever. Left a bit confused.
    If age and looks is no problem for you, try Charlie's deep tissue massage at the Thai shop further up the road.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bit out of the way. Queens in Corimal has gorgeous girls. Health fund rebate. $50 for clothed happy ending. Great massage professional and lots of cheeky edging. Costs me $46 after rebate plus the $50. Haven’t gone wrong yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you take your underwear off?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like not many other legit Thai joints around that we have discovered. Went to Annantra Thai Massage again but this time no TT and no luck. Did allow undies off though. Just no hint and felt legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Sounds like not many other legit Thai joints around that we have discovered. Went to Annantra Thai Massage again but this time no TT and no luck. Did allow undies off though. Just no hint and felt legit.
    are you implying last time you went there was TT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    are you implying last time you went there was TT?
    Yes, when I went a couple of months ago there were some TT. Forgot the name of the lady I had though...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Agree - QVB is such a tease but I might try my luck again this week.

Also, has anyone been to Golden Touch Thai massage down George St? Years ago - Pre Covid, most of the girls did TT and I a bit more

Looks like the management has changed with a lot of new faces.. just wondering if anyone have any recent intel?
    I can confirm that they’re legit, nothing on offer beyond a really nice deep tissue massage. I’d love to tap the little spinner masseuse though. Such a shame.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was hoping if anyone had any intel on similar joints around Eastlakes /rosebery /mascot or Kingsford area ..

Not straight looking for RnT , maybe a main of legit with a side of TT

And if there is a finisher move possibility- that’s even better

Will reciprocate with other intel if needed 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Siam wellness, CBD, 375 George Street, 5th Floor, Building between McDonald's and Apple store. Went last week, booked Jess, young good looking girl. 90 dollars for an hour (80 if you don't book a specific girl). 130 for 90 mins.

Good legit massage for 60 mins. 30 mins of slow handjob for one pineapple. No clothes off, no touching except for a little bit on the ass only, no other extras available. Handjob technique wasn't great but attitude was good (not lazy or rushed service). Decent value because the girl was young and beautiful (which is hard to find), but not cheap so may not return soon - lets see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Siam wellness, CBD, 375 George Street, 5th Floor, Building between McDonald's and Apple store. Went last week, booked Jess, young good looking girl. 90 dollars for an hour (80 if you don't book a specific girl). 130 for 90 mins.

Good legit massage for 60 mins. 30 mins of slow handjob for one pineapple. No clothes off, no touching except for a little bit on the ass only, no other extras available. Handjob technique wasn't great but attitude was good (not lazy or rushed service). Decent value because the girl was young and beautiful (which is hard to find), but not cheap so may not return soon - lets see.
    Yeah, I had an expensive hand job there as well.
    1st floor same building, the Japanese shop has more on the menu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep - Japanese shop is proper rnt. Asked 70 for nude hj. Didn't stay as I didn't want to go to pure rnt that day. Also I can't remember the massage price but it seemed expensive.

There is one more shop on same floor, Sydney Thai therapy. Two old aunties - one with large breasts. Nothing to say in terms of looks. 50 for half hour and 50 for topless hj. I didn't stay. The ambience of the shop is also extremely basic.

Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Yeah, I had an expensive hand job there as well.
    1st floor same building, the Japanese shop has more on the menu.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Yep - Japanese shop is proper rnt. Asked 70 for nude hj. Didn't stay as I didn't want to go to pure rnt that day. Also I can't remember the massage price but it seemed expensive.

There is one more shop on same floor, Sydney Thai therapy. Two old aunties - one with large breasts. Nothing to say in terms of looks. 50 for half hour and 50 for topless hj. I didn't stay. The ambience of the shop is also extremely basic.
    Do you recall the name of the Japanese shop? Thanks.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Do you recall the name of the Japanese shop? Thanks.
    He did an AR on 20th Feb 2024:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-George-Street

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's the first shop to the left when you enter the first floor of 375 George Street. Cant recollect the name sorry.

By the way the day I went there was a young girl working who had just entered the shop before me. So was wearing regular street clothes. But good looking and in 20s probably.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks guys , although I wanted to stay out of city as every time I end up crossing Elizabeth st- I find myself in MAC or Ginza :/

I remember mid-Covid I used to go to a shop near north Ryde (angel massage something )

Really great massage (vitality / yuki/candy level )
    with decent HJs.. not even sure that shops there anymore

That was VFM smh

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I gotta try Baan butsaba shops near Rosebery and east lakes - even if I end up getting a thorough rub , if needed I will go to Mac for a tug afterwords

And if I get lucky - well I know where I will be going regularly next hahah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I from up north. Been to the Pymble and Lindfield Thai place that do proper Thai massage plus HE. Yet to find one that takes health fund as well. That would be the holy trinity.
    Anyone know if blue elephant in wentwoethvile is any good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    I gotta try Baan butsaba shops near Rosebery and east lakes - even if I end up getting a thorough rub , if needed I will go to Mac for a tug afterwords

And if I get lucky - well I know where I will be going regularly next hahah
    Baan Butsaba is extremely legit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If Baan Butsaba is the one on gardeners road, I used to be a regular there about 6/7 years ago. All young girls, mostly pretty. Massage was legit and most would go really firm (eye watering at times). Underwear stays on.
    However! After the "turn over please" they would do a fair bit of work on the front of the legs. Towards the end they would bend your knee, think tree pose, to access the inner thigh and they would grip your thigh with both hands just above your knee then slide their hands up and release just before they got to the groin. They'd do that half a dozen times but at least 2/3/4 times they'd casually/accidentally flick the front of your underwear, contacting cock/balls, whatever. Then they'd do exactly the same on the other side. I swear they did it so quickly at first I thought I'd imagined it. I was still fairly convinced after the first visit but then after a few more visits when different girls would do exactly the same...
    At that point I'd never had an RnT so had no idea how I should react and never tried to initiate any more. If it were to happen today...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I would still go for an extremely legit today - feel sore ..

But who knows maybe after would go another shop to drain

Good days

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast