Thread: Cleopatras - Paris

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cleopatras - Paris

Cleopatras at Wetherill Park is quite well known.its expensive, houses a variety of WLs and it's pretty neat.

I visited Paris in the early evening after seeing a lineup of other girls. she's tall with her heels on and has a Kim K face with pumped lips. I believe her tits were natural but may have been a good enhanced job. She's in her late 20s but still looks fine with pierced nipples, decent makeup and long, straight dark hair. Figured I'd give her a shot to feel what those lips would be like. Short story, nothing special. Although it might have been a better experience had I booked for longer.

She's nice in the room and fairly friendly. She's there to please and likes to get fucked hard in her own words. She's a quiet moaner although it's most likely to help customers finish faster. She was nice enough to switch into multiple different positions but was more time focused and was happy to end the Session when I finished. Given it was 30 minutes, might be best to edge yourself out next time until final call. Overall, if you want to bang a hot model looking babe, Paris is good for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review! Did she offer kissing or DATY?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting - thanks for the review