Thread: 184 Drummoyne Massage - Yummy

Senior Member(無間使者)

184 Drummoyne Massage - Yummy

Person's Name : YUMI
    Massage Shop : 184 Victoria Rd. Drummoyne NSW
    Date of Visit : Wednesday Dec 15 2021
    Mobile: 0499 889 359
    WeChat: A0499889359
    Hours of Business : 10 AM-8PM (last booking at 7PM)
    Rates : $70/one hour, NHE +$50
    Parking around the side streets ( 2 Hours) free after 7pm on Vic Rd.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese with some mix, making her more exotic looking.
    Size/shape : PYT. Lovely figure, size 6-7. 165cm. Slim with nice subtle curves. Olive skin.
    Nice natural perky D cups and gorgeous bum. Nice waves to her hair.
    Good English. Also speaks several languages.
    Services Provided : GFE type: Nude massage, B2B HJ .

Value for money/recommendation : YES Good chemistry with a very friendly and pretty lady . YMMV

Experience:
    Was in the area and did some scanning of the sites, locanto etc.
    Found 184 Drummoyne and connected with them on WeChat, a few messages exchanged with the shop.
    Yumi sounded ‘yummy’, so I was able to book an hour.

Drove over later. Found a parking spot in a side street for 2 hours on Renwick st parallel to Victoria Rod. Were plenty of spots on the street.
    1 minute trot to the shop.

Walked in and met Candy the receptionist, a pretty young lass who just oozes friendliness and positivity.

Candy took me to room, and we chatted a bit. She explained that she Yumi will provide a good service, collected $70 for the hour.
    Candy said sort any extras with Yumi.

I undressed and soon Yumi came in. First impression wow… very pretty. I'm stark naked and Yumi moves in to caress me and the old pocket python is uncoiling quite swiftly, she smiles .. says 'big' ( don't they all say that ) and lets me caress her a bit, then tells me to lay down and she will look after me.

I asked for moisturiser over oil.
    We chat about general life as her English is very good. Agree on nude B2B and HJ.
    Soon feeling very relaxed.. feel her lovely hands on my shoulders back. Yumi provides pretty good massage and I become very content with her work.

Her hands continue massaging across my body for about 40 minutes. She allowed me to caress her legs, lovely bum and thighs.
    Chatting throughout, Yumi is very outgoing and very sweet.

Her massage was very good. Flip over..I get a good look at the gloriously naked young Yumi. Wow.. gorgeous body.
    Firm perky natural breasts and beautiful bum. nice figure with a tinge of olive skin. I'm sure she could turn a beautiful dark hue with a day or two in the sun.

Yumi climbed onto the table and slowly caressed me allowing me to reciprocate. She looked better upfront ..hmmm.
    Very sensual GF part 2 experience followed.

She went to work on my mid region caressing and with slow and gentle precision.
    I was able to touch and caress her body, kiss her breasts while she was working away at my engorged fellah.. Her breasts are glorious fruits to caress.. perky and delicious. She was always smiling, making eye contact and seemed to be enjoying the service delivery.
    Her hands expertly worked my shaft with well tuned built up precision and tempo. Perfect grip and feel. That's experience!

I wasn’t going to be able to hold much longer and Yumi was tugging and releasing the swimmers out in mass.. Im convulsing and Yumi uttering sexy responses with a smile. Was a very pleasurable finale to the sensual hour with a lovely girl.

Recovery and clean up follows.
    I thank her for a great hour. Give her a pineapple pls 20.

Yumi provides a very passionate, friendly GF massage type service. YMMV
    I would see her again, and would love to try some other girls as well.

Hope the shop does well, as you can feel there's an effort being made to create a good customer oriented business.
    Easy communication to secure booking via WeChat.

Cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review! seems like 184 Drummoyne is a decent place to go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review brother, she is definitely very yummy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha, I completely forgot I have this post. Saw the yummy Yumi again today after her long holiday. Skills hasn’t been rusty at all (if you know what I mean)