Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Budget Brothels

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    647 Waterloo is good value @150/hr. I punt there regularly.
    Is there any roster or is it just case of turning up and see what is available ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlighta View Post
    Thanks for the info, sometimes don't want the expensive one just for the deed.
    47 Sydenham Road $65 / 30mins

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chatswoo60. Hornsby 142

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    533 willoughby

Yokos Rydalmere
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better spend little extra for premium girl I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    There’s budget shops where I’ve paid less than $150 an hour and spent quality time with ladies every bit as beautiful, talented, and enjoyable as places where I’ve regretted spending $250 an hour.
    Totally agree. I’ve seen regulars at budget shops that are now at Ginza for double the price. Should haves maxxed them out when they were at the budget shops!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As most things, its finding a balance for a good vfm.

Its very hard to find your perfect wl.

But in terms of budget brothels/wl, its usually the older ones or not the best looking ones.
    But in turn, they try to give you the best bang for your buck, if you know what i mean, hahah.

Only tried 1 budget brothel, lady was probably in her early 30s, but her attitude and service was better than some dud punts in well known and reviewed brothels here.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I use to frequent 303 campsie, 327 riverwood and 12 cottam, all budget shops. About 1 in 3 punts would be fantastic with a nice looking younger girl but i think those days are over

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My mate and i used to frequent 212 queen street in st marys and Yoko's in rydalmere. Both shops were around $65 for 30 mins and were usually filled with WL's in their 40-50's (some did look alot younger).

These places were real trashy but good to get the deed done. You typically walked in, got seated in a tiny cubicle where you can hear sex from every room. Then a random WL was assigned to you. The problem with these places was you never got to choose who you fuck in a line up (and for $65 i dont expect that). So YMMV was very true. For the most part my mate and i always had reasonable experiences.

It was just a little gross because at 212 they didnt even make you shower! So god knows how many dirty punters cocks have touched these girls. The rooms are not air-conditioned, they re-use mattress covers between punters and the girls really do some wild stuff.

It sounds like im complaining but i really like this place, its just raw dirty sex. The girls here offer exceptional service. Literally most things you can think of are on the menu. When i go i get DFK, catbath, BBBJ, Rimming, and COF. My only real concern with these sorta places is that BBFS is very common and the risk of catching something is pretty high!

I actually had a mate who used to frequent Yoko's but unfortunatley got herpes from BBFS. Stupid i know but its a real risk for people like me. I would hate to get an STD at these places becaue the girls really dont care, nor does the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    +1 for Yoko's in rydalmere, if those Koren girls think you are cute they will let you do anything to them!

Banned
    I go to Artarmon 78A: $85 for 30 mins (including BBBJ). Cheap but sometimes have to put up with cranky Mamasan.

The girls are wet, wild and horny as anything.

I know some of you pay $120 just for a massage and happy ending. You don't know what you are missing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12