The “men” industries has took a big hit by the pandemic. Rubbish quality asking for premium price. So imagine my (and my little brother’s) excitement when I come over this gem.

This place recently change hands and now own by a long time friend of mine. Drop by the other day and say Hi. I was long for a session with my friend but now she is the owner, she have to take a step back. Short chat while I wait for Annie which I was assure that she is up to the gold standard set by my favourite ML.

Annie is the typical pocket rocket, small and curvy but with a nice pair of knockers on her tight outfit. Pay the full ticket price and hope there is no nasty disappointment.

Part 1 was passable, not bad but not spectacular. I wouldn’t expect that from a pretty and young (late 20s) ML anyway.

The rest of the session starts with a lot of teasing with tongue and hand works that get me up. Annie than process to a natural Hoover action. Very good technique. The real fun part start with my dinning session which she seem to really enjoy with some light finger works from me. She was loudly excited with shaking non stop.

The music keeps coming after I set the boat sailing. The view of the twin peaks was really nice with large and nice shape “peak zone”, I haven’t had that for a long time, very bouncy too. Before the boat run into the final leg and blow, Annie remove the tap for me and resume her Hoover until it all end in a messy but sexy finish.

Come out of the room totally drained. My lovely friend give me that cheeky smile and said “I told you…” give both a hug and thank Annie for giving me such a great time.