Thread: GINZA ISO @ suburb price. Annie of Eastern Moon Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

GINZA ISO @ suburb price. Annie of Eastern Moon Massage

The “men” industries has took a big hit by the pandemic. Rubbish quality asking for premium price. So imagine my (and my little brother’s) excitement when I come over this gem.

This place recently change hands and now own by a long time friend of mine. Drop by the other day and say Hi. I was long for a session with my friend but now she is the owner, she have to take a step back. Short chat while I wait for Annie which I was assure that she is up to the gold standard set by my favourite ML.

Annie is the typical pocket rocket, small and curvy but with a nice pair of knockers on her tight outfit. Pay the full ticket price and hope there is no nasty disappointment.

Part 1 was passable, not bad but not spectacular. I wouldn’t expect that from a pretty and young (late 20s) ML anyway.

The rest of the session starts with a lot of teasing with tongue and hand works that get me up. Annie than process to a natural Hoover action. Very good technique. The real fun part start with my dinning session which she seem to really enjoy with some light finger works from me. She was loudly excited with shaking non stop.

The music keeps coming after I set the boat sailing. The view of the twin peaks was really nice with large and nice shape “peak zone”, I haven’t had that for a long time, very bouncy too. Before the boat run into the final leg and blow, Annie remove the tap for me and resume her Hoover until it all end in a messy but sexy finish.

Come out of the room totally drained. My lovely friend give me that cheeky smile and said “I told you…” give both a hug and thank Annie for giving me such a great time.

Banned
    Just down from the Bath Arms Hotel on Burwood Rd
    Also has a Facebook page
    All the best for success to your friend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lonely heart, how you rank her against the Jin massage girls? Like Helen and Yaya? These two are really hard to beat IMHO!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok to satisfy my curiosity, I went to check this girl out yesterday.

Very services oriented. On top of the usual ticket price, she ask for an extra pineapple for the lot. I did pay that but...

I question OP's claim on Ginza ISO. The difference in price you pay in Ginza you get two rounds if you are up to it. Better rooms and in general better looking girls. Wether that is worth $100 different is up to individual.

Overall a good suburb shop and good service. Just feel the report is a little overcooked. Thanks OP.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok i'm gonig to be the guy that asks what does ISO stand for?

Can't for the life of me figure it out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Ok i'm gonig to be the guy that asks what does ISO stand for?

Can't for the life of me figure it out
    Very often refer to the service before crack down in Dongguan, China. There is a standard set of services hence the word ISO. Those days are long gone. Thanks to winnie fucking the pooh!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    Very often refer to the service before crack down in Dongguan, China. There is a standard set of services hence the word ISO. Those days are long gone. Thanks to winnie fucking the pooh!!
    You still haven't answered OP question

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm guessing something like Industry Standard O?

Operation?
    Operandi?

I'm gonna say it just means 'standard'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One slang meaning of ISO is a hot chick. So I assume it means Ginza standard hot (at suburban price).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    One slang meaning of ISO is a hot chick. So I assume it means Ginza standard hot (at suburban price).
    It would be good to hear from OP who answered the question without answering it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha so many QandA

When I say ISO, I was referring to the services. Sure you guys can read between the lines.

Agree the setting and the look of the girls may not be exactly Ginza standard, but these days we have to be realistic on the expectation. Give you an example, I know of two girls use to roster at "the ramp" at Campsie now is on Ginza line up. Another I bang at 60 whiting now in call girl for Diva.

So there you go, is this something that worth $200? I would say under the current environment yes. Yet if your priority is beautiful room setting or very slim "young looking" ML then this place may not be for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Haha so many QandA

When I say ISO, I was referring to the services. Sure you guys can read between the lines.

Agree the setting and the look of the girls may not be exactly Ginza standard, but these days we have to be realistic on the expectation. Give you an example, I know of two girls use to roster at "the ramp" at Campsie now is on Ginza line up. Another I bang at 60 whiting now in call girl for Diva.

So there you go, is this something that worth $200? I would say under the current environment yes. Yet if your priority is beautiful room setting or very slim "young looking" ML then this place may not be for you.
    So many questions as you can't answer a simple question about what you wrote

Senior Member(無間使者)
    International service obligation - work takes me overseas a lot (pre covid)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    International service obligation - work takes me overseas a lot (pre covid)
    Given the duds out there and the price they are asking? I think you are spot on mate!

Brother LH,

Where is this Eastern Moon Massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AH,

Hope you been well,

Its just down a bit from River and Concord, back towards westfield.

Its a few doors down from the big hotel/bar thats in the crossroads there, cant miss it.