Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soapy massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    what the fuck is DM ? Is this something new here I have missed ?

In the short time I have been on this forum, I have yet to see anything positive for either a NURU, or a SOAPY, except for this APPLE lady. everything else reported here has been shit it seems. Don't know who trained her, but seems the real deal.
    DM means direct message, i.e. Send a private inbox message to him via the forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do you go with accessing that stuff in Japan? I'd always heard they wouldn't let foreigners in so I never tried

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There's a few soaplands around Tokyo-Yokohama that service foreigners. A bit of googling should find them. Covid has probably put a few spanners in the works lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to Tokyo once to find some service and I can only speak very limited Japanese. The photos doesnt match the girl... and I couldn't reject her. The pimp just said - "Just do it".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptex View Post
    Been to Tokyo once to find some service and I can only speak very limited Japanese. The photos doesnt match the girl... and I couldn't reject her. The pimp just said - "Just do it".
    The pimps there are truly scary. Also services in Japan might probably turn to scams. End up with paying more than initial quote.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    The pimps there are truly scary. Also services in Japan might probably turn to scams. End up with paying more than initial quote.
    Can't you just walk away?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    Can't you just walk away?
    Best to avoid places run by Japanese criminal gangs. If you want to meet girls in Japan try the normal way. There are girls who are shy but want to meet foreigners. Go up to them in public places and be polite. You never know you might get lucky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Best to avoid places run by Japanese criminal gangs. If you want to meet girls in Japan try the normal way. There are girls who are shy but want to meet foreigners. Go up to them in public places and be polite. You never know you might get lucky.
    This is just so true !!

One of my favourite spots is Hachiko Square in Shibuya.
    Very popular and well known.
    Nearly all the japs want to practise their english.
    Just be aware and don't get sucked in by the religious ones on a mission.

Another interesting place, was near Osaka Station (not Shin-Osaka), a number of gathering spots near the night town.
    But the best of all was just north of Kyoto Station toward the canal.

These are all places you will meet locals (& more). Look carefully you might even picked another gaigin.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Romeo and Juliet in Burwood offers soapy massages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There use to be a shop near the corner of George St (behind World Square) in the city that did soapy massages. Wasn't cheap they charged me $200 for an hr, was different, but tbh i prefer normal ones. Last time i was in the city around Xmas last yr they were closed.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Have to agree with this. For the cost of a meal and a love hotel room for a couple of hours, you can get a much better experience.

NEVER go with a roaming pimp to a "nearby shop", you'll inevitably get nothing for your cash. Even a shop tout is likely to offer you a good deal, which will end up costing a lot in "extras".

Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    There use to be a shop near the corner of George St (behind World Square) in the city that did soapy massages. Wasn't cheap they charged me $200 for an hr, was different, but tbh i prefer normal ones. Last time i was in the city around Xmas last yr they were closed.
    That’s the Chequers on Goulburn St and their King Massage!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find soap annoys my little fella, give me a nuru any day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    I find soap annoys my little fella, give me a nuru any day.
    it telling what you wrote............ I have yet to ever have anything close to a soapy done with actual soap...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can always ask for it as extras

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    it telling what you wrote............ I have yet to ever have anything close to a soapy done with actual soap...
    I had a "soapy massage" in Japan many years ago. I'm sure it wasn't nuru gel, and it wasn't straight soap, but I recall it being very bubbly and slippery.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Romeo and Juliet in Burwood offers soapy massages.
    I'm sure they have their own version, but nothing like the real thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there anywhere in Sydney that does both nuru and fs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bump, still looking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really miss the old Jasmine in Surry Hills just behind the old Golf store (they were both demolished and are now an apartment). I've tried Midas, Mastige (maybe misspelled), the one on Market City, and few others that I've forgotten already but Jasmine was my top favorite. Am also looking for similar experience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast