Thread: ANNE BABES - Jen The Kok gobbler and Greek fan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ANNE BABES - Jen The Kok gobbler and Greek fan

Establishment : Anne babes house (Fyshwick ACT)

Date of Visit : December 2021

Girls Photos : https://www.annbabeshouse.com.au/jen-wow-wow-wow/

Photo Genuine : True photos of the girl

Hours of Business : 10-2am

Rates : $200 he

Size/shape : 160cm size 6 tight bubble ass flat belly , but the absolute worst set of Bolt ons. Like mad eye Fukn moody . One nipple pound down the other some other direction .. attractive but a bit hard looking

Pussy : shaved

Roster : she’s been on roster for months . Said her last day Saturday 18th dec, cause she goes home . Usually means going to work at another brothel

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Bbbj + DT, Passionate French kiss, FS, rimming , toys, anal (Greek )

Value for money: Yes! she’ll pretty much be your slave doll if you pay and tell her what you want .

Review

went down south to Goulburn slim pickings . Read SFA!!

went to Canberra , and checked out 3 places . Stopped at babes house . A few girls working most older but some attractive can’t remember who I saw one was blonde another real skinny one and Jen . Chose her as she was a bit curvy and was pretty flirty at intro

Paid money

Went to her room . straight away she asks how much

I say for what . She gives a list . I settle on some ass fucking and rimming she throws in the BBBJ cim dt for free

Shower , she gives me some wine . Now I’m taking more notice she’ seems pretty wasted drunk and probably high .

Gets her clothes off and she’s tight, but what a pair of scary tits . The doc who stuck those on should be de-registered and Sued �������� serious they are rotten . Must be hard got her to take her clothes off . But might explain why she’s wasted/high

Get on the bed , goes for round 1 bbbj , then I DATY and 69 with fiv and FIA . She’s getting pretty into it and pushing hard on my fingers

Get her to kneel head down on the bed , condom on and ,standing over start fucking her doggy .. no lube needed … then a bit more ass fingering , 1, 2 , then 3 fingers slowly , then a bit of lube and fuck her ass feels good , takes it hard and she’s playing with her clit and pushing back into my cock . She’s moaning a little saying harder … I get too blow in her ass.

Rest awhile but more wine . She’s talking a lot and says it’s her last week . She’s going home . talkin . Gets boring I ask if she csn open her mouth wider snd I put my cock in … it’s lovely ,, silence ,���� no more talking by her and I’m getting a Fukn great deep deep blowie . Her mouth looks great wrapped round my cock . Fukn silence except the rhythmic slurp gag slurp sounds from Jen, I’m almost cum again and swap for a bit of mish and fuck her knees up against her Chest , hard pussy pounding and finish in her ass

Would I go back fuk yes .. but she reckons she’s finished Saturday

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review