Thread: Best time of day and day of week to walk into a shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best time of day and day of week to walk into a shop

During my punting career I have always wondered what the optimal time is to go for a punt. If I go too early perhaps there are less girls available and the best ones come in later. If I leave it to early evening they might be busy and distracted with after work traffic. Too late and the ladies are tired.

I tend to aim for random daylight hours midweek as I believe that business might be slow and the women might be bored. Bored women might equate to a less rushed and more lively massage. However some of my most memorable punts were during peak times. Perhaps the ladies were into a rhythm. End of evening punts can often be interesting too.

Call me over-optimiser but it would be interesting to hear if anyone has got some words of wisdom on this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For RnTs, I usually go as early as possible using the logic that the girl is at her freshest, so will give the best part 1. Shop possibly also quieter, so can get great, unrushed part 2. I have also had end of shift sessions where the girls were simply tired and just were looking forward to ending work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best time is when the shop is quietest so they give you more service (and for massage shops, higher chance of part 3). The best times are weekday 2-5pm imo. But for 9 to 5 workers this is difficult unless you work near a shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Punter View Post
    For RnTs, I usually go as early as possible using the logic that the girl is at her freshest, so will give the best part 1. Shop possibly also quieter, so can get great, unrushed part 2. I have also had end of shift sessions where the girls were simply tired and just were looking forward to ending work.
    Agreed. RnT girls perform best at the start of their shift but I'm too lazy and not really in the mood for punting at 10am usually. I had very few 10am RnT punts, however part 1 is always the best at these times compared to last hour, they tend to get burned out if they're a popular ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On weekdays, morning is best usually, generally 10 or 11. Around lunch time is too busy 12-2. 3-4 in arvo u start to get the tradie boys hitting the scene. It starts to get busy after 5 too as most finish work then.

Weekends are generally busy after 12 and ya got to book i find. Mornings work best again.

This all varies depending on location and if its a massage or brothel. After a while and if u been around as a john u kind of know when to hit the scene, but all in all, mornings is best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If massage that is 10am-7pm, then best times are 11-12 and 2-3. Maybe 30 mins either side of that. Best girl is usually booked first thing in the morning and it picks up during lunch and then in the evening.

Brothels…more complicated, due to how their shifts work (morning/evening) or late starts, etc.

All info based on knowledge and experience with nothing back it up 😝

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree with all the above and over the years I’ve found public holidays as being a special time to hit the parlours as most committed, faithful and loyal punters are stuck doing the family thing; bbq, picnics, camping, going to mosques, churches, synagogues, holidaying, camping, spending time with girlfriends, in-laws etc
    The other good time slot is during significant sporting events such as state of origin, Melbourne cup, NRL or AFL grand final, soccer world cup, tennis finals, cricket etc

Parlours are typically very quiet during this period so it will be guaranteed easy pickings with the creme de la creme.

And quoting Mr Pokerslowly’s disclaimer “All info based on knowledge and experience with nothing to back it up”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Agree with all the above and over the years I’ve found public holidays as being a special time to hit the parlours as most committed, faithful and loyal punters are stuck doing the family thing; bbq, picnics, camping, going to mosques, churches, synagogues, holidaying, camping, spending time with girlfriends, in-laws etc
    The other good time slot is during significant sporting events such as state of origin, Melbourne cup, NRL or AFL grand final, soccer world cup, tennis finals, cricket etc

Parlours are typically very quiet during this period so it will be guaranteed easy pickings with the creme de la creme.

And quoting Mr Pokerslowly’s disclaimer “All info based on knowledge and experience with nothing to back it up”
    I remember slinking out of a Melbourne cup lunch once and going for a punt while they were calling the race. 8 in the lineup and far better than some trumped up gambling event

Mid afternoons are the sweet spot I reckon, or be the last customer for the girl on her shift.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last shift is preferred… the girl doesn’t have to worry about putting her make up back on 🤤

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    When I'm first started ( rnt) ..I like to go in first in the morning be her first guy( fresh nd clean). Then later on I like to go in for thier last shift ( hornier / more relaxed / tired ).

Now I preferred 1pm or 2pm ...go enjoy my lunch chillout drink a red bull...then go buy my stuff ..nice walk to the shop / drive ( she be warming up slowly)

Same for fs shop- 12 to 2pm try to be her first 3 customers