Thread: JAV PSE Anna!

Banned

JAV PSE Anna!

I've been trying to book her for the past 3 weeks, each time fully booked and she only works weekend.

I finally got a slot today. Booked her one hour, and was surprised to see a skinny girl with both tits and arse at the meaty side!

She went straight for DFK in the shower. Then she washed me down under before going for BBBJ in the shower.

After shower we went to the bed. More sloppy DFK, sloppy BBBJ followed by 69. She got so sensitive after a few minutes due to my technique that she got off from me but continued her DTBBBJ. Damn she could take my 5"5 all the way to the back of her throat. She wet my fingers with her saliva and told me to finger her. She specifically asked me to rub her G-spot from within. She then wet her hands with her own saliva and gave me a handjob while I finger fucked her.

Boy, she's got heaps of saliva to spare despite her size. I was licking her clit while my two fingers were rubbing her G-spot. She twitched so much when she reached orgasm.

Finally time for some fakkin'! She covered me with rubber and I went missionary on her. More sloppy DFK while she grips me like a pair of vice grips. At this point she's experiencing multiple orgasms that it was a little difficult to continue fakkin' in missionary. We went doggy and despite her multiple orgasms I pounded her like mad and came.

Anna asked me to wash up after. We still got around 30mins to go. She gave me a little bit of a back massage while we chatted, then she asked me to turn around. She repeated the DFK and DTBBBJ routine.

At this time I thought I wouldn't be able to get hard enough or even cum second time. Age has caught up with me lately that I usually can only cum once even when fakkin' bareback. However, Anna works her magic and I'm hard again. Rubber on, fakkin' commence. Again she experiences her multiple orgasms that I asked her to give me a handjob. It was really hard to cum this time so she asked me to do it myself while she rubs my balls and DFK me. She even told me to let her know when I'm about to cum.

At this point she did something really unexpected. Don't know if this is YMMV or standard for her price ($300/hr) but as soon as I told her I'm about to cum (miracle, second time cumming unexpected) she quickly put her mouth over my dick and let me empty my balls inside. I didn't even pay attention to whether she spit it out or swallowed, I was just really exhausted.

Quick shower, change clothes, some small chat then hugs and kisses before leaving.

It's been a while since I received JAV PSE like this. Last time I had a similar experience with a Japanese WL working private minus the multiple orgasms. She also made me cum twice within the same hour.

Anna is super popular, it is very hard to book slots for her but I guess if you're lucky, it is worth it. I'm not sure how is she able to have such energy to go PSE with all her customers but maybe she'd make them cum so fast that she doesn't have to worry about multiple orgasms. I sure hope most of her customers isn't like me otherwise she won't be able to stand up at the end of her shifts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Your experience with Anna seems to be different from mine and many other brothers here who have tried her before with a few taken the time to write a formal review on her. While the previous reviews on Anna are all positive, she has never been a JAV in Japan before and my experience with Anna was not PSE type either. Definitely no DTBBBJ not to mention swallowing. However I haven’t seen Anna recently and the past reviews on her were more than a year ago. Maybe Anna has changed her service recently and become a service queen now or perhaps your experience is unique with you.
    Ahh, thank you for confirming.
    Didn't say she was a JAV star, just that she really drained me with JAV-style PSE sex. Also I wasn't sure if she actually swallowed, I was too exhausted from cumming twice to notice.

Well, I thought she was somehow a service queen from her earlier reviews. Or maybe the other guys were talking about her body.

I find many young WLs would go the extra mile with attractive men. Not sure where in the scale I sit but I'm slightly aged (early 40s), works out quite often (5 times a week) and well groomed. I don't dress up flashy when visiting shops but I do pick my wardrobe properly whenever I go out the house, even just to do grocery shopping. This is called showing yourself respect, and yes I do notice women checking me out when I'm supposedly not noticing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anna is amazing!! I've seen her multiple times now. Although I've picked up a korean regular instead who also provides amazing service cuz anna is just almost always fully booked

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Anna is amazing!! I've seen her multiple times now. Although I've picked up a korean regular instead who also provides amazing service cuz anna is just almost always fully booked
    Agree! Anna's service is always superb, the most consistent service ever. She's always super cheerful and giggly, which tells you that she actually likes her job, and get really turned on at times, especially if you know how to please her. I have also seen her multiple times and she has never let me down! Even once I went for a quickie and wasn't done by the time her timer went off, she carried on sucking the soul out of me. If you manage to turn her on properly she will get even naughtier, I had her even rimming me once, her service is just unreal. She's always keen on CIM, and I'm pretty sure she'll try keep going draining you as long as you still got a boner.

I'm curious about that Korean gal you saying, is she also at 42G? I'd appreciate the disclosure haha. I have never tried Koreans, is my bday tomorrow and I'm thinking about treating myself. Help a mate out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has rimmed once as well. It does nothing for me. I sort of just let her do her thing.

If you're lucky and she has warmed up with you, she might also bring out a toy during the session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    She has rimmed once as well. It does nothing for me. I sort of just let her do her thing.

If you're lucky and she has warmed up with you, she might also bring out a toy during the session.
    Is the toy to be used on her because the customer can't make her cum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is the toy to be used on her because the customer can't make her cum?
    HAHAHAHA probably.

Based of OPs review. I wonder if OP genuinely thinks he made Anna orgasm. She does the same act for everyone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst punt ever

Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    HAHAHAHA probably.

Based of OPs review. I wonder if OP genuinely thinks he made Anna orgasm. She does the same act for everyone.
    This is the first time I write post and just saw her today experiencing worst punt ever. No touching can’t fuck her more than 2 minutes she will push you away and just like bbbj which she got at. When I ask for finishing shower said her time is up but only 50 minutes. All I get ( bbbj and washing hand x 5) and time up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by William2123 View Post
    This is the first time I write post and just saw her today experiencing worst punt ever. No touching can’t fuck her more than 2 minutes she will push you away and just like bbbj which she got at. When I ask for finishing shower said her time is up but only 50 minutes. All I get ( bbbj and washing hand x 5) and time up.
    Not to point fingers, but this experience sounds so far apart from my multiple experiences with Anna that I am inclined to wonder whether you may have done something offensive...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by William2123 View Post
    Unlucky mate. Yeah she does that pushing shit too me as well. But only in mish, but I don't really care about it.

Elaborate on the no touching. Like at all or just the breasts?

Also, I don't mean to be offensive but how old are you? Did you go well groomed? And did you say anything that would piss her off?

If you see her a few times and she warms up to you she is legitimately one of the best in this business right now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Need to understand YMMV.

Anna was my most disappointing 2021 punt. Took 3 weeks to book this much hyped lady. Told me in the shower I was too big (huh ??) and it wasn't going to work. We tried mish and doggy, semi inserted, for a brief time and she then stopped. Plus she didn't like her boobs touched.

That said, she finished me with a really good bbbj cim!

She is a lovely, friendly lady with a gorgeous banging body who obviously rings a lotta bells for a lotta guys.

Just not for me.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lot of brothers here are saying she doesn't let people touch her breasts. That's pretty shitty. I wouldn't be too happy either.

Luckily it has never happened to me and I saw her a few weeks ago.

Maybe she has enough regulars that she doesn't really care about new customer? Who knows really.